• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

The boys and I took Bailey for one last hike yesterday before saying goodbye. Lots of memories and adventures, she'll be missed.

20211221_121806~2.jpg

20211221_122358.jpg

att_1559509860270191.jpg

20170409_124542.jpg

Two left, adds are still up. Very easy to filter people out and I have been filtering a TON of people. No this isn’t the dog for you son’s first. No, you have to train them or I’ll see them at a rescue in six months because you can’t handle them. Yes, this dog could absolutely defend your house…who are you having train it?

Anyway someone started communicating this weekend and seems qualified, they asked if they could come see the dogs. I offered them $100 to never talk to me again and absolutely don’t tell my wife…they’re still coming :cry::cry::cry:
C8D531B7-BD01-4633-A7E9-7FF32586D9BB.jpeg

Two left, adds are still up. Very easy to filter people out and I have been filtering a TON of people. No this isn’t the dog for you son’s first. No, you have to train them or I’ll see them at a rescue in six months because you can’t handle them. Yes, this dog could absolutely defend your house…who are you having train it?

Anyway someone started communicating this weekend and seems qualified, they asked if they could come see the dogs. I offered them $100 to never talk to me again and absolutely don’t tell my wife…they’re still coming :cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 7767027
I love malinois. Fantastic, like a good hand grenade. if you get good training for them, you even get a few hours a day where the pin is in the spoon.

I love malinois. Fantastic, like a good hand grenade. if you get good training for them, you even get a few hours a day where the pin is in the spoon.
I do too. Although I'm pretty sure mine is down to her last 3 brain cells, or is retarded af :ROFLMAO:

I'm seeing a crap ton of "don't give a puppy for Christmas" posts all over facebook here lately.
Memes about how it's a 15 year commitment, and how so many of them end up in shelters after the holiday season is over.
While that is sadly true, I thought I'd share a snapshot of this cutie.
She's my daughter's hound dog Chloe. (Basset/Beagle mix... I call her a Baggle)
Chloe was a Christmas present from 12 years ago, who lives with her mom at college now.
They are home for Christmas, and we're all going to see grandma here in a bit.

Chloe Christmas tree 2018.JPG

So true. These are cross with my daughter’s GSD so they have the shepherd’s brain but hopefully the Mal’s health. They have an amazing temperament and ability to settle unlike I remember my Mal having at the same age. I really want to keep one but I don’t think it’s in the cards. Next litter though I’ll be down at least one child to college and maybe in my forever/retirement house so I’m dang sure keeping one then.

The grenade doing what he loves.
BAA0B00C-2E02-48C5-879D-D7EAB7620E89.jpeg

035EBBF5-C8D8-41FE-BDAE-538320109628.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 7767341
Miss my little homeboy. Even picked up one of those fake service dog kits so I could take him nearly everywhere.
:love: I have a pair myself, our third set... 26 weeks and 21 weeks... hand-fulls, both of them...
Lost the male from our second set earlier this year. He was the last of the three from that set, my best bud... :cry:. at 17+ he was in good health right up until his last 2 weeks with us, although for the last four years our lives revolved around his 5:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM pills every day...
The new ones don't replace, but they sure help fill the hole a little bit...

Last edited:
My dog Fats, loving the snow.
Many years ago, our Mastiff pushed aside the curtains to look out one morning and literally jumped back, startled, as we had a decent snowfall overnight (ATL, not all that common) and she had never seen it before.

We got a great pic of her standing in it, which I commissioned as a chalk portrait for my to-be wife for Christmas the following year.

Reactions: Ridge_Walker
Many years ago, our Mastiff pushed aside the curtains to look out one morning and literally jumped back, startled, as we had a decent snowfall overnight (ATL, not all that common) and she had never seen it before.

We got a great pic of her standing in it, which I commissioned as a chalk portrait for my to-be wife for Christmas the following year.
Lol, Fats isn’t a Mastiff. He’s a short American Bully. His back is about knee high.

Reactions: Ravenworks