• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marjorie Taylor Greene To Introduce Legislation That Would Abolish The ATF

Like 'special' congressionals Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and a few others, Greene is so toxic that I don't expect it will make it through committee even if all the committee members agree with it.

Thats a big no-shitter. HOWEVER….when you have an agency created to do the lawmaking that isnt directly accountable to the people, that isnt how it is supposed to work, either.

In fact, i call it unconstitutional.

You don't understand what's going on.

Federal laws are written broadly on purpose. Every one of them has a statement such as "the secretary of XXX shall create regulations to implement this Act"

Then the Secretary of XXX tells his agency heads to draft regulations bla bla bla through the Federal Rulemaking Process (which has several laws controlling it).

If someone disgrees with those regulations, the only way to fight them is in court (lawsuits)

It's 100% constitutional, it sucks, and the only way to fix it is by enacting a Constitutional amendment mandating that all laws stand alone, without supplementary regulations.

You don't understand what's going on.

Federal laws are written broadly on purpose. Every one of them has a statement such as "the secretary of XXX shall create regulations to implement this Act"

Then the Secretary of XXX tells his agency heads to draft regulations bla bla bla through the Federal Rulemaking Process (which has several laws controlling it).

If someone disgrees with those regulations, the only way to fight them is in court (lawsuits)

It's 100% constitutional, it sucks, and the only way to fix it is by enacting a Constitutional amendment mandating that all laws stand alone, without supplementary regulations.
i understand it. and i do not believe that is anything close to what the founders had in mind and is an obscene perversion of the constitution.

murder could be made constitutional… (and i can argue that it has been) but doest that make it ok? i dont think there are very many of us here that need anyone to tell us what is right, and. what is wrong in our daily lives. and these non-elected officials in positions of power is how we got the swamp.

i understand it. and i do not believe that is anything close to what the founders had in mind and is an obscene perversion of the constitution.

murder could be made constitutional… (and i can argue that it has been) but doest that make it ok? i dont think there are very many of us here that need anyone to tell us what is right, and. what is wrong in our daily lives. and these non-elected officials in positions of power is how we got the swamp.

Congress is supposed to make the laws.

It was discovered by Congress they could delegate their authority to an "Administration" that would create "regulations that had the force of law while the Congress could avoid any accountability.

Teddy Roosevelt authorized this path in response to the Communist novel "The Jungle" with the creation of the FDA.

There wasn't any way a congressman was going to take on the Chicago meat packing industry and risk losing money.

Reactions: Baron23
1624120523736.png

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
This is one way to play the game. Start introducing so many laws such as this that it keeps them so busy they can’t focus efforts on other things. It’s worked well for the other side, might as well do it ourselves.

Reactions: Longshot231
This is one way to play the game. Start introducing so many laws such as this that it keeps them so busy they can’t focus efforts on other things. It’s worked well for the other side, might as well do it ourselves.
It only works when you are the majority party and you control what even gets out of committee. This is a colossal waste of time and is blatant pandering. It doesn’t help that this clown is the one introducing the bill.

Reactions: Baron23
It only works when you are the majority party and you control what even gets out of committee. This is a colossal waste of time and is blatant pandering. It doesn’t help that this clown is the one introducing the bill.
Well, no argument there. I’m just saying it’s time to start using their own tactics against them. But of course, this assumes that you actually believe there are still two separate parties. I’ve known better since I was like 15, then 18-22 was super eye opening lol. In a nutshell, I don’t really know how you combat what is going on. The corruption is too deep and connected and anyone that thinks anything against what the leaders want is labeled enemy number one.

Well, no argument there. I’m just saying it’s time to start using their own tactics against them. But of course, this assumes that you actually believe there are still two separate parties. I’ve known better since I was like 15, then 18-22 was super eye opening lol. In a nutshell, I don’t really know how you combat what is going on. The corruption is too deep and connected and anyone that thinks anything against what the leaders want is labeled enemy number one.
1624123609201.jpeg

Back in High School Senior year, 59 years back, our Civics Instructor predicted that, like every democracy that has failed, ours was circling the drain as well.

All collapsed beneath the weight of excessive, useless, and contradictory legislation. Just for a moment, stop and ask yourself just what actions you do daily that aren't 'governed' by government regs. We live at the will and whim of 'our' Government. Our choices are like the Chinese restaurant menu; these, and no others.

At the time our Constitution was passed and installed, Congress met for business during only a few weeks per year.

But soon, like all institutions whose only goal is to usurp more and more of the people's political power, it swelled to its current colossal proportions. As the Czar learned, the ultimate end is totalitarian Communism; where the government owns all, and none may act without permission. The logical end of democracy is communism.

The ATF needs to go, but that's just the first of many utterly necessary deletions.

The main reason the Left is insane over Trump was his commitment to eliminating government regulations. Without them, the Congress is out of a job, and cut off from the public trough. Now, do you understand why the election was stolen? It was essential, inevitable, and wholely existential. OF COURSE it was stolen.

As a people, this is our final chance to ensure our individual dignity and power of individual choice.

The ATF is just another brick in the wall.

We all know how to rectify the situation, but of course, there's a law against it.

Personally, seeing the way the Government itself has trampled the Rule of Law, it's a miracle anyone obeys any laws,. AT ALL...!

Or..., ask the 50 Portland cops who just rendered a resounding "Fuck You" to their candy-ass bosses. More will follow, truth!

When your government treats you like an enemy, maybe it's time to return the favor.

Last edited:
There are still two parties; us, and the politicians...

I suspect that while they're working on foolproof ways to perpetuate their unshakable rule, some folks are working on a few plans of their own. Unfortunately, I have yet to meet any of them.

Oh, well...

Reactions: SilentStalkr