• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm Illum. Reticle; #: 53672

GlockandRoll

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2008
Austin, TX
Will this be a good choice for $900 shipped, to use with my 16" RECCE carbine with a White Oak Armory Stainless match 1/7 bbl, mid-lenth daniel defense quad rails and Midwest Industries flip up rail mounted front sight and MaTech 600 meter auto range adjusting rear flip up BUIS.

I'm going to go with ARMS high QD rings and wondered what you thoughts were on this optic to shoot with 69-77grn SMK's using an AAC SPR/M4 can.

Any help is appreciated!

Re: Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm Illum. Reticle; #: 53672

I have a Mk4 3.5-10x40 M1 LR/T mildot on my Knight's SR15 Match and like it. It does what I need it to do the only thing I might do different is go with an M3 as you have, the M1 is just a bit tall but still not to bad.

Along with the ARMS QD rings maybe look at the Larue offerings. I originally had Mk4 Super High rings but swapped over to the Knight's 30mm single pc base.

I think you'll be happy with the package you have going though and should be a hell of a shooter with the WOA tube on there.