• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Larue

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Is he trying to go out business

Raised prices to the stratosphere for outdated mounts

Stopped making all the stuff people want.

Makes stuff like this instead

FBC1C630-BF06-4299-9341-D2C4B4F1B65E.jpeg
    67DE1C62-A103-4E5D-AF52-5B44C51036E5.jpeg
    265BAF57-9ECB-41E5-BCED-1BFEF32C43D3.png
    93BE11FA-9AA8-4636-854A-3F2F00604AD0.png

While we are on the topic. Wtf is going on with Kevin Brittongham aka a fix. Think he spent the last year on africa safari. Now he’s in South America slaying everything there. Must be nice

I've never bought anything but larue triggers. They're the only thing he sells that I actually like

Kevin has a buddy with a massive ranch in South Africa. He has his own house on it.

I'd say he lived the American dream and sold out his first successful company for a pile of cash, and has been reinvesting well.

I'd like to see LaRue fuck around with Arca mounts.

If he did it would end up looking exactly like picatinny and all picatinny accessories would fit on it coincidentally but he would call it something like the Larue accurized mounting environment or LAME for short then tell people they are idiots for saying it's just picatinny rails

Last edited:
    Shotgunning.
    It's a sure sign of a desperate business.
    Trying anything and everything to get something to *stick*.

It's only his fault that he has very poor, antiquated mentality, taste in weapons.

Only stupid fucking GUN company that literally DIDNT BRING ANY GUNS TO SHOT SHOW a few years ago...

Go to a gun show, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a booth on the main floor, and DONT BRING ANY GUNS... FUCKING BRILLIANT...

I wrote them off when I lived in Austin years ago, wanted to buy a scope mount(at the time they were basically "it" on QD scope mounts), but I couldnt actually come pick it up from them, had to go through a dealer or online.... fuck you, I live 15 minutes from you. I wasnt asking to come check things out, literally wanted to order and do will call pickup... nope, no way no how... fuck you...

Leather carry handle that loops over my scope ? Brilliant!
    I bought a Begera HMR Used at a decent price not long after I started hanging out here - it has a Larue 20 moa mount on it - thought it was nice and looked into buying one for another rifle . $100- MDT, leopuld and others all make ones just serviceable in the $50 to $60 dollar range . Now I see I was stuck in a poors mind set - the extra money on a similar item was to do research and field work to bring me 5 inch rifle sights , purse handles and some sort of carry handle rail system that looks like a keltec shotgun and a Colt commando had a bastard child .
    I’ve seen the error of my ways and have ordered all three !

The SPR LT-104 mounts were good at $265 shipped back in the day. Usually had resale of $175 or so. Checked recently for a lower height version on the website...$409 fucking bucks! NOPE.

ARC M-Brace
    Hell, even Warne

Last edited:
    Only stupid fucking GUN company that literally DIDNT BRING ANY GUNS TO SHOT SHOW a few years ago...

Go to a gun show, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a booth on the main floor, and DONT BRING ANY GUNS... FUCKING BRILLIANT...

I wrote them off when I lived in Austin years ago, wanted to buy a scope mount(at the time they were basically "it" on QD scope mounts), but I couldnt actually come pick it up from them, had to go through a dealer or online.... fuck you, I live 15 minutes from you. I wasnt asking to come check things out, literally wanted to order and do will call pickup... nope, no way no how... fuck you...
    Thats what happened to me on a QD mount. I live maybe 30 minutes away. Some arrogant smartass on the phone said I could order it online.

I do like the MBT and have two of them.

Last edited:

lol reading this i wouldnt want you anywhere close to me either 😂

LT ARs & the Larue Siete are awesome rifles... @ half of what they retail for. My theory is he jacked up all LT prices to prep for sale of the business but then went to South America & did ayahuasca.

Still like the LT QD mounts for aimpoints, but he really needs to update his scope mounts. Business is probably great, however, thanks to ARFCOMers

LT ARs & the Larue Siete are awesome rifles... @ half of what they retail for. My theory is he jacked up all LT prices to prep for sale of the business but then went to South America & did ayahuasca.

Still like the LT QD mounts for aimpoints, but he really needs to update his scope mounts. Business is probably great, however, thanks to ARFCOMers
    Yes his rifles were actually pretty good but damn he went wonky.

I used to want an OBR

Is it a joke or something? What a bunch of stupid shit to buy. I don't get it.
    They used to send out the Armadillo opener for free as swag in your purchase with a new trigger. Then they realized they could make money off of them and started selling them.

Reactions: lash
    I think I'm gonna ask if he can make me one of them leather handle things for my over/under shotgun....

RIP to LaRue. I have a box full of LaRue swag from when I used to be a regular customer. Now everything is either too expensive, discontinued or way off the mark for my liking.

To be fair on that top rail, he said he was contracted to make a solution for carry handle uppers and that was what he came up with.

The C-note just seems like a range toy for guys lacking sights but have a few rifles to shoot.

The handle he claims is just his version of something other companies have made over the years. Definitely a boomer thing.

It's called viral marketing, you do something obviously silly and get a bunch of suckers to talk about it and spread the word all over the net, it draws hundreds of thousands of visits to the website. Very effective and costs nothing. The trick is to find a flock of predictable sheep to fall for it. But really, what are the chances of that happening? ;)

Honestly whenever they drop some DMT trip inspired product is about the only time I head over to the website...is it real... is the internet fucking with me. I was convinced the c note thing was an April fools deal.

It's called viral marketing, you do something obviously silly and get a bunch of suckers to talk about it and spread the word all over the net, it draws hundreds of thousands of visits to the website. Very effective and costs nothing. The trick is to find a flock of predictable sheep to fall for it. But really, what are the chances of that happening? ;)
    Honestly, Target Corporation should buy these and distribute them to retailers. Wife could have her hubby slip his dick thru the loops, once in the store. She could then parade him around the store, like the Cuck he is, while buying gender queer shit for their kids. The Larue Cuckulowa. Stupid viral marketing.....