• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mask Mandates at Retailers - I have to ask

AllenOne1

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2020
Middle Tennessee
Have you stopped spending your money at retailers who are requiring you wear a mask?

I have and it is causing me to change dentists and now eye doctors. I'm sorry but I refuse to be treated like a leper and pay them good money for the pleasure. I may be wrong but I think everyone should understand by now that the masks do nothing to stop the spread of covid or any other virus. Now I will admit that some people have a face that calls for a mask but that is not the issue here. :)

I think we are going to see a major shift of independent conservatives moving to smaller vendors and away from the major retailers that are falling into or are being forced to push these fake narratives. Someone posted some information from Lithuania (I think) that outlined what they are going through over there with the unvaxed being denied services and how they are changing the marketplace. Major shift to small stores and street vendors like farmers markets.

Yes I have. Been doing it for quite some time now.
I got lucky this year. I had to get a new dentist and no one was wearing a mask, whether in the waiting room, or, at the desk. When he looked in my yap, he had a mask. Go figure. I've got no issue wearing a mask in a clinic, or, hospital. After all, that's where sick people are. As far as stores/restaurants, I'll move on if we are required to wear the face diaper. Mac

I don't consider a medical office (eye doctor, dentist, GP, etc.) a "retailer". Eye doctors get pretty close to the patient(s), dentists the same, taking pre-cautions is not out of line IMO.

The "mandate" for the muzzle extends to Healthcare, eye doc and dentist count. Most of them don't think on their own outside of medical doctrine. My family practice physician doesn't give a shit and demuzzles when she comes in the room if her patient isn't wearing one. The other MD in the office is a full on mask hole from what I'm told.

Hospital makes me wear a fresh air capr, looks like a spacex helmet because I can't wear a mask with the beard. I'm probably getting getting canned end of the month. My exemption for the whiskey shot is taking way longer to be decided than anyone else's.

No.

I hate face diapers as much as the next person (have to wear one for work in some situations) but that isn't my hill to die on and accordingly I'm not going to inconvenience myself just to have an uncovered face. If the business requires a mask to enter, I'm going to be respectful and do that since I made a CHOICE to put one on and go there.

That said, no retail establishment in my area has required masks for six months.

Reactions: SmileMaker
Yes I have. Been doing it for quite some time now.
I got lucky this year. I had to get a new dentist and no one was wearing a mask, whether in the waiting room, or, at the desk. When he looked in my yap, he had a mask. Go figure. I've got no issue wearing a mask in a clinic, or, hospital. After all, that's where sick people are. As far as stores/restaurants, I'll move on if we are required to wear the face diaper. Mac
To be fair, literally every time I’ve been to the dentist before 2019 they all wore blue surgical masks.

My gp doesn't wear a mask. Nor does anyone in the office. Nobody where I live wears a mask. I have never once been told I need a face diaper.

My Brother and his Wife are both dentists (now retired) and have worn masks their entire career. All of their hygienists and assistants wore masks as well. My BIL is a surgeon (now retired) and has worn a mask his entire career as has all of his support people and surgical assistants. Ya gotta ask yourself why that was since it obviously doesn't work.

In fact, virtually all Dentists and Surgeons and their support people have been wearing masks for decades. Probably because they are all cucks, sheep, or stupid is my guess.

VooDoo

Stores have signs but are smart enough to not enforce it. They’d lose 80% of their business here if one required and one place didn’t and people stuck by their word.

Reactions: Blutroop
My Brother and his Wife are both dentists (now retired) and have worn masks their entire career. All of their hygienists and assistants wore masks as well. My BIL is a surgeon (now retired) and has worn a mask his entire career as has all of his support people and surgical assistants. Ya gotta ask yourself why that was since it obviously doesn't work.

In fact, virtually all Dentists and Surgeons and their support people have been wearing masks for decades. Probably because they are all cucks, sheep, or stupid is my guess.

VooDoo
Not all germs are virus's and there for not that small, the masks can help control the spread of some infections I think. Similar to wearing gloves when doing surgery or a prostate exam.

A2F65F19-B2A5-4618-A7E8-0DD7243FB829.jpeg

VooDoo

They are literally inches away from a patients open body cavities. Can you be any fucking dumber?

That's the goofy part as soon as you get in the seat the mask comes off. It's just for show and control.

Same as the restaurants when this shit was in full swing last year.

Gotta wear the face diaper while waiting or going to the bathroom. But chew away and talk with your mouth full of food spraying spit everywhere while at your table.

We don’t really have places that are doing that group hysteria shit around here.
I'm really surprised that we see it here. I guess I'm shocked that the people that live around me will tolerate it, but I do know some of them were Biden supporters so there you go.

why is it goofy? ask the cunt to work his magic cause the woke govt told you to wear a mask
Who is protecting who from what? Is me wearing a mask protecting them or is their wearing a mask protecting me? What are we protecting each other from in the first place? Smoke will go right through one of these cheap masks and smoke is a lot bigger than any virus. In my world that is goofy.

To be fair, literally every time I’ve been to the dentist before 2019 they all wore blue surgical masks.
My old dentist never wore a mask when we were speaking face-to-face, but, as soon as he peered down the ol' pie-hole, mask went on. The doc's I'm involved with (GP's/Spec.), when I do have to see them, they're consistently masked.
Where we live, no one wears a mask, anywhere. Now, when headed to the Big City, in some, not all places, masks are recommended, but, no required. 100% of the time, I can do what I need to do without worry of getting hassled about a F'n mask. There are still sheeple out in the wilds though. Mac

Covered a large portion of Western, MT over the past 4 days....... No mask in public areas or stores.
Mask at eye Dr, Dentist, Primary Care... Eye Dr let me pull it down because the eye machine lenses kept fogging up...
No mask jails found

Attachments

• IMG_5504.JPG
    IMG_5504.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 28

VooDoo
The masking was due to AIDS going to kill a huge percentage of the population. Toilet Seat transmission was a huge concern along with other scary ways to catch it. You know who was in charge of that scam, Anthony

This false, has been false, but is par for the course for any information coming from this SCD.

Wrong again, Freedo you are batting like .0012, and that tiny percent you actually got right, you shouldn't get credit for because it was a poor attempt at satire.

"Facemask, what the data say."

They need "English, how to write."

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
Shouldn't you be out making sure your Fudd rifles will hit minute of pie plate at 50 yards before you go hunting?