• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mask wearer's are sheep ??

Oh so you are over indoctrinated x2

Degrees aren’t representative of intelligence or ability to make decisions for your self.
Did I specifically state I was more intelligent than anyone here? If I was indoctrinated as you say I wouldn't be voting for Trump. The liberalism that exists on campus is very real and very rampant.

Please show me one fucking peer reviewed study on the efficacy of the use of masks for prevention of the flu that shows statistical differences. It isn’t out there or it would be every where. The amount of time required to perform such a study on covid 19 hasn’t elapsed yet. Fuck your said “scientific background” and realize that a consensus isn’t science.

Here's two both from before this whole thing started, so they are so can't say they are biased.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3591312/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5153448/

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
So how many on here have ever smelled someone’s fart?
And yet you believe something thinner, smaller, and with less layers can magically? Stop a deadly virus that is killing 8100000000 people? Or is it 0000000018

You do know what your smelling is methane gas its literally a single molecule. Mask might not be able to technically stop a virus but they can stop the stuff that a virus would be floating in. As far as wearing one I don't care if anyone does or doesn't but I cant understand how angry some of you are getting about wearing one. Honest true though is people who want to wear a mask should be wearing a p100.

Well you see in this country we are not subject to laws made by executive agencies. In fact it is strictly forbidden by our constitution. Laws must be passed through the legislative branch of government. So my first right that is being trampled is my right to representation in the law making body of my state. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, turns into 7 months and counting of marshall law.
I can appreciate that approach, I don’t know where we hit marshal law per say, you still have representation as afforded though, and is as effective as it’s ever been (not very lol) authority to issue emergency mandates established by state authorities, would vary on a state by state basis, per its own constitution, it seems one states courts have upheld that particular govonors mandate, deeming it a lawful order

You do know what your smelling is methane gas its literally a single molecule. Mask might not be able to technically stop a virus but they can stop the stuff that a virus would be floating in. As far as wearing one I don't care if anyone does or doesn't but I cant understand how angry some of you are getting about wearing one. Honest true though is people who want to wear a mask should be wearing a p100.
It can stop some viral particles as they can exist as agglomerations but even p100 will not stop the smallest viral particles. It is all about concentration vs immune system. That is the game we play as I am sure most of us have come into contact with Covid but not all of us have had a sufficient amount for an infection to persist.

Reactions: lariat
I am not trying to change your mind. You have your opinion and I have mine which are pretty close in line with each other. Articles reference studies all the time how is that nonsense? Most of the time they link the study so the viewer can read them on their own...I think you may be the confused one.
This isnt the one I am referring to but it isthe one I found with a quick Google search. Have at it.
You do know that the link you showed is a report that cites studies. Read the studies themselves. On page 5 the report cites 8 studies that pertain to the community setting. This report claims that masks and hand washing works. The actual studies they cite say that they DO NOT MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. This is what is wrong with you fucktards. You read propaganda that cites studies and you don’t read the studies yourself. It’s called an author with an agenda. FYI, your report also says masks don’t do shit in hospitals.

Here are just half of the eight that your report cited that had anything to do with the community over educated retard. I didn’t even bother with the other four. I’m not doing all the work for a lefty fag. Learn the difference between propaganda a truth. A degree doesn’t make you smart. I highlighted what mattered so you crayon eaters don’t get more confused.

Attachments

• 5CD95026-58D6-4867-8DD7-461BDEBF1E28.png
    5CD95026-58D6-4867-8DD7-461BDEBF1E28.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 682344B0-EE0D-461F-8154-F138D1B18201.png
    682344B0-EE0D-461F-8154-F138D1B18201.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 12D38602-A85C-4430-BD23-41F54EBF79F9.png
    12D38602-A85C-4430-BD23-41F54EBF79F9.png
    379.9 KB · Views: 31
  • C06C87D8-EBBC-4E81-8EE5-2593A6D20632.png
    C06C87D8-EBBC-4E81-8EE5-2593A6D20632.png
    426.8 KB · Views: 28
Maybe you should read the constitution

I listed some god given rights listed there.

Pint at the pub. ? Sounds like you don’t even live here
I know one of us has read it... 😂
So it’s your god given right to be not have occupancy reduced at your favorite restaurant? Which article and section of the constitution would you be referring to?
Go ahead, look it up, I’ll wait...

You do know that the link you showed is a report that cites studies. Read the studies themselves. On page 5 the report cites 8 studies that pertain to the community setting. This report claims that masks and hand washing works. The actual studies they cite say that they DO NOT MAKE ANY SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. This is what is wrong with you fucktards. You read propaganda that cites studies and you don’t read the studies yourself. It’s called an author with an agenda. FYI, your report says masks don’t do shit in hospitals.

Here are just half of the eight that your report cited that had anything to do with the community over educated retard. I didn’t even bother with the other four. I’m not doing all the work for a lefty fag. Learn the difference between propaganda a truth. A degree doesn’t make you smart.
Hey Wade, if you read a few posts back I already stated the very same thing sweet heart. Maybe, just maybe you can try and read before you go full retard. I know it is tough for you with all those windows to lick and door knobs to hump. You can get through it, safe spaces exist.

BULL SHIT

1A

try going to your state house without wearing a mask and voicing your opinion, without a mask...

then that will lead into a violation of

4A

then get on your knees and pray while they’re demanding you to put a mask on, watch how fast your detained for practicing your religious freedom .
Not sure that even makes sense...

Gotta give credit where credit is due. The Chinese really figured out the perfect method to mess with your heads.

I can appreciate that approach, I don’t know where we hit marshal law per say, you still have representation as afforded though, and is as effective as it’s ever been (not very lol) authority to issue emergency mandates established by state authorities, would vary on a state by state basis, per its own constitution, it seems one states courts have upheld that particular govonors mandate, deeming it a lawful order

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.

Please show the state court case that has upheld mandates? Edit. I don't care about some bullshir edict from a kangaroo court. The Michigan supreme court said the emergency powers act is un-constitutional. Which is duh. You are not free if you are only free when they tell you.

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.

Please show the state court case that has upheld mandates? Edit. I don't care about some bullshir edict from a kangaroo court. The Michigan supreme court said the emergency powers act is un-constitutional. Which is duh. You are not free if you are only free when they tell you.
As far as martial law goes we’re not mixing the riots into this soup are we? Definitely military there...
But I’m not aware of a military takeover or suspension of civil law when it comes to covid... ref is appreciated of course

KOA v Hogan

It's been 7 months, where's the emergency? I've had 15-20 people in my office test positive and beat it without any complications, most were older than me.

Plenty of time to pass a legit law if it needed to be done but they haven't bothered, wonder why?

Which article and section of the constitution would you be referring to?
Go ahead, look it up, I’ll wait...

It's called the bill of rights you dolt. Specifically the freedom to assemble (that's elder speak for gather) wherever and whenever you want. Freedom of association isn't listed but has been upheld in court cases as a fundamental right. Meaning I can assemble with, and associate with, whomever I want.

As far as martial law goes we’re not mixing the riots into this soup are we? Definitely military there...
But I’m not aware of a military takeover or suspension of civil law when it comes to covid... ref is appreciated of course

KOA v Hogan

"martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice."

Let people out of prison, suspended administration of justice. Check

Suspend laws. You must stay home you must close your business rather than abide by the laws passed by the legislature. Check.

Suspend civil authority, business are opened and closed on authority mandated to a "county health official." Check.

You play semantics and call it what you want. You know what it is.

Reactions: Aries256
"martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice."

Let people out of prison, suspended administration of justice. Check

Suspend laws. You must stay home you must close your business rather than abide by the laws passed by the legislature. Check.

Suspend civil authority, business are opened and closed on authority mandated to a "county health official." Check.

You play semantics and call it what you want. You know what it is.
No semantics, I agree...

These things should not have happened, also recall the fed left the responses in the hands of individual states, these responses were local in nature, and in some cases far over reaching their legitimate bounds... we can only hope that with due process these officials are voted out.

This is a departure from the actual discussion of mask mandates though, and how they infringe on the people’s civil liberty today...

It's been 7 months, where's the emergency? I've had 15-20 people in my office test positive and beat it without any complications, most were older than me.

Plenty of time to pass a legit law if it needed to be done but they haven't bothered, wonder why?

It's called the bill of rights you dolt. Specifically the freedom to assemble (that's elder speak for gather) wherever and whenever you want. Freedom of association isn't listed but has been upheld in court cases as a fundamental right. Meaning I can assemble with, and associate with, whomever I want.
How has a mask stopped you from doi

nailed it... but a mask mandate still does not infringe on this....

I was kicked out of DXL the other day for refusing to wear a mask. I haven't done so yet and can't se myself doing so for anyone but family if asked.
A coworker wears a mask everywhere he goes and he just tested positive for covid19. Go figure.

it... but a mask mandate still does not infringe on this....

It infringes upon my right to freedom of expression. I don't buy the Dems party line on masks, I express that by refusing to wear a chin diaper.

Here's a question for you:

Since when does a mandate done during an 'emergency' now in it's 7th month have the force of law?

Is that within a Mayor or Governor's power? To completely bypass the legislature in the state and make shit up and enforce their will as law?

What if it's not them doing it? What if it's an appointed official, like a public health director who wasn't even elected to office?

tenor (3).gif

Reactions: Aries256

Just to be clear in what happened in MI - we have two Emergency Powers acts. One dates back to 1945 (prior to the current state constitution) and does not place a time limit on these powers. The later act from '76 puts a 28-day limit on the governor's emergency authority, after which the legislature is to step in and, well, legislate.

Our governor went on a power trip and the legislature is either a bunch of limp dicks or was playing 3D chess (anyone suggesting the latter has way more faith in their local state reps than I do), and so we spent the better part of a half-year bowing to the Queen and her nitwits. The courts eventually got around to figuring out that, yes, the newer law probably replaced the older one, and the law that was passed after ratification of the current constitution is probably more constitutional than the law that predates it. This is bleeding-edge legal stuff happening right now, and I get that the peons struggle to keep up with it.

What happened in MI is simply the natural progression of what we've seen play out across the US over the past half-century under the guise of ever-present emergency, and that is:

1) we elect a bunch of bumble-fuck representatives to legislatures;
2) they fail to legislate;
3) the executive branch grabs power in excess of the power originally granted under state and federal constitutions;
4) we lean on the courts to provide a check on the executive, which is perhaps not the best way to accomplish this task.

And then we wonder how we find ourselves enslaved by a small number of individuals in capitols and courtrooms while our democratically-elected representatives go sit in a corner like a cucked husband.

Honestly.....a mask mandate is pretty f'n low on the list of shit that has gone sideways in this country. I wish people would but this much effort into some of the horrible policies in this country! Fuck mask, but seriously we have much bigger issues. Being belligerent to the retail clerk, but willingly giving up 1/2 your pay to cover BS government programs....nice distraction....but hey, none of us are sheep, right?

Also to those who point to President Trump and his positive COVID test and also cry about lives/businesses ruined, here is something to ponder.

Look at Trump's buddy Chris Christie. He spent 7 days in an ICU. Google Chris Christie and COVID and watch some of the interviews he gave after getting out of the hospital. But as an ex-Governor, he has some of the best health care tax payers can provide. And President Trump has Marines waiting to fly him to Walter Reed at a moment notice, to a team of doctors on standby, all covered by taxes.

I seriously doubt anyone here has that level of coverage. I do recommend you look at what your health insurance does cover. The out of pockets will add up fast, and a seven day stay in an ICU will do a lot more damage financially than having a business closed for a couple weeks. Take a look at what you have to pay out of pocket before your insurance starts.

If you really care about those hurt by the shut downs, then you should be wearing a mask. If those same workers need to go to the hospital, their out of pocket expenses will do more than wipe them out.

Have a gun for self defense? A CCW permit? If you seriously think the risk posed by COVID is so low, then lets look at the numbers of gun violence vs COVID. Over 220,000 Americans were killed by COVID so far this year. And we still have 2 1/2 months to go. Last year there were 30,000 deaths by guns. And if you remove suicides and justifiable homicides, that number drops even more. FBI statistic say guns are used about 1 million times annually by people to defend themselves. Ann there have been over 8 million Americans catching this virus already. And the year isn't over and COVID is spreading again, so those numbers will go up more. So you or a family member are significantly more likely to get sick and possibly die from COVID than you needing a gun for anything. So why is carrying a gun, or having one in the house ready to go so important if wearing a mask isn't?

But let me guess, you can't claim to be the "Sheep dog" if you aren't packing heat.

Health insurance, what health insurance? Since Obummer made it affordable, I can’t afford it.

And if they can't afford insurance, how can they afford a trip to see the doctor, let alone an ER visit or a stay in an ICU?

But maybe supercorndogs is secretly wealthy and is covering the costs of those that can't afford health care. Modesty is what is keeping him silent.

Also to those who point to President Trump and his positive COVID test and also cry about lives/businesses ruined, here is something to ponder.

Look at Trump's buddy Chris Christie. He spent 7 days in an ICU. Google Chris Christie and COVID and watch some of the interviews he gave after getting out of the hospital. But as an ex-Governor, he has some of the best health care tax payers can provide. And President Trump has Marines waiting to fly him to Walter Reed at a moment notice, to a team of doctors on standby, all covered by taxes.

I seriously doubt anyone here has that level of coverage. I do recommend you look at what your health insurance does cover. The out of pockets will add up fast, and a seven day stay in an ICU will do a lot more damage financially than having a business closed for a couple weeks. Take a look at what you have to pay out of pocket before your insurance starts.

If you really care about those hurt by the shut downs, then you should be wearing a mask. If those same workers need to go to the hospital, their out of pocket expenses will do more than wipe them out.

Chris Christie.....no comorbidities there.

Great example.

That fuck should never have been brought out of the swamp.

Fucks over a city of commuters to make a political point than lets Mom do his jail time.

Shuts a whole beach to the People while he suns himself like a beached whale.

I was rooting for Covid in this case.

Chris Christie.....no comorbidities there.

Great example.

That fuck should never have been brought out of the swamp.

Fucks over a city of commuters to make a political point than lets Mom do his jail time.

Shuts a whole beach to the People while he suns himself like a beached whale.

I was rooting for Covid in this case.
Keep it up and that Soda tax will come back lol

I have a question, how does one become so radicalized when it comes to preaching wearing a mask?

If you want radicalized, have some fun. YouTube a couple Sovereign Citizens and traffic stops videos. That radicalization was going on long before there was internet, let alone COVID and masks. Watching those clowns try to argue with the police reminds me of some people on this board when they are trying to argue their rights and why they shouldn't have to follow same rules as everyone else. With the videos at least they pay off and you get to see the police bust a window and the 'citizen' crying like a little bitch as the police drag him out and cuff them. And most of the stops if the 'citizen' would have shut up and answered the officer's questions he would have at worst received a ticket/fine.

If you want radicalized, have some fun. YouTube a couple Sovereign Citizens and traffic stops videos. That radicalization was going on long before there was internet, let alone COVID and masks. Watching those clowns try to argue with the police reminds me of some people on this board when they are trying to argue their rights and why they shouldn't have to follow same rules as everyone else. With the videos at least they pay off and you get to see the police bust a window and the 'citizen' crying like a little bitch as the police drag him out and cuff them. And most of the stops if the 'citizen' would have shut up and answered the officer's questions he would have at worst received a ticket/fine.
Comparing something ethically wrong to something maybe ethically wrong, and then finding humor in the second, doesnt magically make the first thing ok or correct.

The premise of this thread is "mask wearers are sheep".....we are all sheep....just embrace your wool. Youre not changing any minds. Just spouting sheep shit.

I have a question, how does one become so radicalized when it comes to preaching wearing a mask?
Weak-minded, week sould, weak character... Probably has Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts indicating difficulty and thinking for oneself. Got to have that dopamine Rush with the number of likes.

Notice how the mask supporters have nothing to say for me when I ask them to pay for my personal security detail... for my Safety and Security

Dude I just got a notice I just made "Marksman" here.....Pizza Box!

Best day eva!
So you made the lowest ranking of acceptable rifle shooter... Just barely allowed to have ammunition for your weapon? Isn't that's synonymous with Barney... Only get a carry one bullet ... And only can use it after you ask permission... LOL

What kind of pizza did you get

So you made the lowest ranking of acceptable rifle shooter... Just barely allowed to have ammunition for your weapon? Isn't that's synonymous with Barney... Only get a carry one bullet ... And only can use it after you ask permission... LOL

What kind of pizza did you get

Vegetarian on almond flour dough, with a side of soy............

@lowlights new ratings system is like a box of chocolates, daily you don't know what you will get.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper