• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mass Chooting Sacramento

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Well it was near the Capital Parking lot. Some crazy guy said there was automatic fire and return fire with an ooozeeeeyyyyy

But social media shows a guy getting CHOKED the fuck out, slammed to the ground. Then we hear some panic pistola work.

But…..machine gun…..ooooooozzzeeeyyyyyyy

Oh and in a surveillance state and social media but no suspects.

WWAJD
🤔

B4DA3AAE-0EEF-4910-8A6C-29873B0F01DC.png

Well it was near the Capital Parking lot. Some crazy guy said there was automatic fire and return fire with an ooozeeeeyyyyy

But social media shows a guy getting CHOKED the fuck out, slammed to the ground. Then we hear some panic pistola work.

But…..machine gun…..ooooooozzzeeeyyyyyyy

Oh and in a surveillance state and social media but no suspects.

WWAJD
🤔

View attachment 7841995

AJ wouldn't be caught in Sacramento.

2am shooting, in a seedy nightclub district. Most likely drunk "tough guys", trying to show how tough they are, shooting up other "tough guys" then running away. Probably others not involved were killed/wounded as well.

Of course, phony democrat news media is screaming gun crime.

Back when I was 13 I was actually shot at while hanging out in that shithole of a capitol. Fuck Oak Park! The only good thing to ever come out of Sacramento was Brotha Lynch Hung.

Back when I was 13 I was actually shot at while hanging out in that shithole of a capitol. Fuck Oak Park! The only good thing to ever come out of Sacramento was Brotha Lynch Hung.
24 Deep FTW

And yes, Sacramento is a shit hole.

thats where youre wrong kiddo...they know damn well....they just dont care, they have an agenda, and will happily use the death of their citizens to push it.

these people are either Incompetent....or Malevolent.....and they are FAR too consistent to be Incompetent, even a broken clock is right 2x a day.....these people are in the wrong 100% of the time, that is not a coincidence.
Oh, don't get me wrong old sport, of course it's their agenda. However, for far too long have the pubics just given in to gun control. Even Reagan who arguably signed one of the most detrimental bills. However, until we can get this (among other things) FACT through to people, we're on the losing argument every time.

"Those" people you speak of are NOT incompetent. We the People are! We the People have not been doing our job; and that's to kick assholes and stupid F's like this out of office forever and prosecute them for the crimes they've committed (which I am sure are vast...too much insider trading, etc, etc...pay to play).

"Old sport"...sorry I watched Have Gun Will Travel yesterday :).

Reactions: Pester

Stolen Handgun at scene. Multiple shooters, but only one gun? Lets ban assault weapons over this!

So, they don't even know what caliber these handguns were, yet...lets ban assault rifles again!!

What’s worse is they do know this does nothing for crime, heck they don’t like the police or citizens even hurting their criminals. Without the criminals they couldn’t Pearl clutch your rights away and have all the morons cheer them on.

Notice how this story died a hot death becaase
(A) can't find the shooter(s)
(B) No Assault Weapon/White Guy Rage to blame.
(C) Stolen Guns.

And as noted, bodies not cold, no details known "Ban Ghost Guns, Ban Asssault Weapons" Preaching to the choir I know.

Reactions: earthquake
Steve Kerr immediately jumped on the 'common sense' gun law bandwagon. The NBA gonna lecture on laws and decency, right?! FSK and FNBA.

Reactions: earthquake

Stolen Handgun at scene. Multiple shooters, but only one gun? Lets ban assault weapons over this!

Why let the chance go to waste.....99% of people will never read that far into an article and will go off half cocked because they saw 6 people killed and 12 wounded and because of MSM for the past 30 years, they will automatically think it was an AR type platform weapon used.......

C'mon man.....

Doc

Following up.

Two (alleged) shooters have been arrested. Charged with various gun crimes.
Bonus: Both are prior felons, prohibited from owning guns.
Double Bonus: Both have been subjected to systemic racism and thus cannot be held responsible for their actions </sarcasm>

That's probably why this story died faster than support for Ukraine in the Bear Pit

source:

277169112_10159016969313920_2977622579935189167_n.jpg
thats where youre wrong kiddo...they know damn well....they just dont care, they have an agenda, and will happily use the death of their citizens to push it.

these people are either Incompetent....or Malevolent.....and they are FAR too consistent to be Incompetent, even a broken clock is right 2x a day.....these people are in the wrong 100% of the time, that is not a coincidence.