• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McCABE Shit Canned

They are just throwing the conservative base a bone for distraction . Give em a criminal with one hand and keep workin the anti gun with the other .This just gives Sessions the slightest glimmer of credibility .

Reactions: ArmyJerry
E-woks and that fish alien suck.

Speciesist! :eek:

5xIKBrw.jpg

Reactions: pmclaine
If he isn't charged and indited, he wins. He'll get $50k-$100k per weekend show to trash Trump for the next month, then He'll sign on as a NBC consultant. If he lied under oath, why has he not been charged? He needs the perp walk, or he is another example of the two tiered justice system.

Reactions: diverdon
Wray needs to hit the road too (and Frank Burns aka Rosenstein). Wray testified to Congress that there is NO BIAS IN THE FBI. What a pile of crap.

The flip comes in stage 2. The charges...
Sirhr
The Bureau’s own OPR recommended termination, from a recently retired FBI agent who doesn’t want to be associated with this conversation “if the OPR recommends termination then criminal charges probably aren’t far behind”.

Well, then they need to get on it. Their slaves are quickly getting pissed off more and more. If they don’t start ousting themselves then I feel like within s few years of this crap continuing they will be getting help from the slaves. By help, I mean removed.

McCabe needs to be asked one question and it will be pure entertainment to watch him turn himself inside out like a salted slug trying to answer it.

The preamble followed by the question....

You were fired for lying under oath same as General Flynn is being sentenced for lying to the FBI.

You are losing your pension and at present being spared prosecution while Flynns fate hangs in the balance.

You personally investigated Flynns crimes, the same crimes you are being fired for, and presented the evidence of Flynns crimes to a prosecutor.

"How is it that now you have the stones to come here bringing suit to get your pension while failing to recognize the irony of that in light of what you have done to General Flynn?"

Take your time answering Andy.

McCabe needs to be asked one question and it will be pure entertainment to watch him turn himself inside out like a salted slug trying to answer it.

The preamble followed by the question....

You were fired for lying under oath same as General Flynn is being sentenced for lying to the FBI.

You are losing your pension and at present being spared prosecution while Flynns fate hangs in the balance.

You personally investigated Flynns crimes, the same crimes you are being fired for, and presented the evidence of Flynns crimes to a prosecutor.

"How is it that now you have the stones to come here bringing suit to get your pension while failing to recognize the irony of that in light of what you have done to General Flynn?"

Take your time answering Andy.

I'd so DVR that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'd so DVR that. :ROFLMAO:

Its so evident it needs to be asked but when he ever gets in front of whatever grandstanding congressional hearing for questioning we will be subject to 5 minutes of some moron blowing his own piece before he asks Andy if he picked out his own ties.

Reactions: 1J04
Its so evident it needs to be asked but when he ever gets in front of whatever grandstanding congressional hearing for questioning we will be subject to 5 minutes of some moron blowing his own piece before he asks Andy if he picked out his own ties.

You know you're right. So do I. But if, if just one of those cucks would throw caution to the wind and just say it. Imagine? No foreplay, no lube. Just say it. "Good morning Mr. McCabe", then BAM!!
Fucking mic drop.

Don't forget the popcorn......:cool:

We'd need your emojis sunglasses my friend. I'd even adjust the hue setting on the boob tube. The color red his face will be emitting will require a contrast tweek to keep the screen from washing out.

"Andy, Is it true you said, and Im quoting here......

'First we fuck Flynn, than we fuck Trump!'

Are those your words FIRED Director McCabe?"

Reactions: 1J04 and Tims
He just gave a statement whining how he and his family are being maligned .
Further crying about his years of service and how Trump is politiciz8ng the FBI and he is getting fucked as a result . It's all Trumps fault wa wa wa . Maybe we can send this pussy to Australia with Matt Damon and they can re enact Broke Back Mountain everynight . Or fall into a pit of Taipans .

Reactions: 1J04 and Fig
Yea, well, unfuckyourself! As bad hands go theirs is a possible straight, possible flush, possible full house. I’ve got zero sympathy. Nobody handed me nuthin’, but I live in the greatest nation in human history, and compared to everywhere else this is STILL, 1000%, The Land of Opportunity. Even the parts of this rock that aren’t chitholes don’t have 1/100th the opportunity we have here.

Everything I have I earned the hard way. When these children start trying to tell me about my “white privelidge” I start feelin’ really stabby.
Yes, they’re Marx’s useful idiots. Yes, The Left are opportunity destroyers (which they support). Clearly not all of them have useless degrees or are a waste of space, because I know quite a few milenials who served, or I’ve work with, who have it wired.

A top-secret commissary. I'd tell you, but then they would sanction the both of us.

What you are really saying is you have a card for Ft. Myer? Great butcher there. They'll cut your steaks 3" thick... I know because I had one last week. It was yummy. Thanks... Ft. Myer shopper buddy! We had a fun week at Zee Schloss....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Notice how when you squeeze the balls of one a bunch of others scream. Comey, Brennan, and Holder are on edge.

curious if that's their veiled instructions on how he proceeds, or else? Comey is just pimping his book. He'll probably sell more than Hillary, but that isn't saying much.

The DailyKos Writers Are Sputtering Mad About Andrew McCabe’s Firing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions pulled the trigger on FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Friday night. But there was little doubt about who gave the order. And soon after the firing, that man was tweeting his gloat for all to see:
The ostensible reason for that firing just hours before the 21-year veteran would have been eligible for his full pension benefit was that he had not been forthcoming about a conversation he okayed between FBI officials and journalists.
That accusation is found in a yet-to-be-released internal report by the bureau’s inspector general’s office. In it, according to unnamed sources who have seen it, McCabe is criticized for lacking candor in interviews with those investigators regarding his actions related to a report by The Wall Street Journal, in October 2016 about disagreements between the FBI and the Department of Justice Department regarding an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation. McCabe authorized a bureau spokesperson and lawyer to speak to the newspaper to respond to allegations that McCabe had dragged his feet on the investigation into the foundation.
FBI disciplinary officers had recommended firing McCabe. But the action itself was carried out under highly politicized circumstances and had all the appearance of a vendetta being fulfilled given the timing that impacts McCabe’s pension.
McCabe has denied the accusations against him, and after the firing, issued a lengthy, fiery statement in which he made his own accusation:
“I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey,” McCabe wrote, adding that this is all “part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally.”
“It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day,” McCabe continued in his statement. “Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.”​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They act as if the situation will be getting better for Andrew McCabe as he lawyers up, except for all the corruption and stuff.

I want to see jail time from top to bottom in this mess.

Andy represents the middle, Perhaps Sztrok and Paige are the bottom. Who's higher?

An FBI deputy director and a couple agents didnt contrive and implement this coup.

I can think of a number higher up leading to the past occupant of the WH...if there was really justice

Reactions: 1J04 and diverdon
Whatever sends the communist traitors at DailyKos into a tizzy is certain to be a good thing.

In regards to MAGA prosecuting The One, saying it would set a terrible precedent is bullshit. The third world, end of our republic, precedent has been set. 44 peaceful transfers of power, and now one lawfare, coup attempt by the krypto-commie, deep state, deamonrats.

I think they need to take up arms and attack the Deplorables.

The DailyKos Writers Are Sputtering Mad About Andrew McCabe’s Firing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions pulled the trigger on FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Friday night. But there was little doubt about who gave the order. And soon after the firing, that man was tweeting his gloat for all to see:​

The ostensible reason for that firing just hours before the 21-year veteran would have been eligible for his full pension benefit was that he had not been forthcoming about a conversation he okayed between FBI officials and journalists.​

That accusation is found in a yet-to-be-released internal report by the bureau’s inspector general’s office. In it, according to unnamed sources who have seen it, McCabe is criticized for lacking candor in interviews with those investigators regarding his actions related to a report by The Wall Street Journal, in October 2016 about disagreements between the FBI and the Department of Justice Department regarding an investigation into the Clinton family’s foundation. McCabe authorized a bureau spokesperson and lawyer to speak to the newspaper to respond to allegations that McCabe had dragged his feet on the investigation into the foundation.​

FBI disciplinary officers had recommended firing McCabe. But the action itself was carried out under highly politicized circumstances and had all the appearance of a vendetta being fulfilled given the timing that impacts McCabe’s pension.​

McCabe has denied the accusations against him, and after the firing, issued a lengthy, fiery statement in which he made his own accusation:​

“I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey,” McCabe wrote, adding that this is all “part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally.”​

“It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day,” McCabe continued in his statement. “Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.”​

They act as if the situation will be getting better for Andrew McCabe as he lawyers up, except for all the corruption and stuff.

Good step in a good direction. Maybe we're seeing the end of nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Bob's your Uncle....

Maybe.

It's still too little, too late. 'Can Sessions now, he's a big part of the problem.

Reactions: gunman_7
I’d certainly be willing to arm a couple of squads if I could be certain they’de attack me.
Maybe we can get a GoFundMe set up for the Left's Legions . They can buy all the 1022's and Tidepods they can carry in their little feminine snowflake hands . Maybe some gloves too to protect their supple bitch skin .

benefits for fired FBI deputy director

I guess we were a little naive to think that McCabe was going to loose any benefits. The consolation prize is that Democrats can be shown to support liars.

So than the government will be forced into charging him and when convicted of a felony committed while employed he will lose his pension.

With friends like Democrats who needs enemies?

I find it difficult to believe that anyone would have thought that he would lose his pension. No way that would happen.

He won't get prosecuted either.

Flynn should be immediately pardoned for the quid pro quo

Now, god damn Biden was selling us out to China and AVIC for a 1.5 billion dollar deal with his son. Mother fucker (Hunter Biden) was even flying over on airforce two. The corruption runs deep with these assholes! Wonder what he gave them?

I figured it was like the Mil.gov. Twenty and you can retire. All the time after 20 just improves your % and multiple.
It looks like I missed some of the fun. I guess Jerry was feeling really lonely as he made a thread just to get the official Neoliberal Shill take on McCabe.

Guess what? Trump telegraphed this move 3 months ago on Twitter. He made it clear that he wanted McCabe fired. McCabe is probably right; his firing is politically motivated. Furthermore, I would be willing to bet money that Sessions has been documenting the conversations between himself and Trump because he knows he may be liable for a witness tampering charge as well. We will see how it plays out.

In other words...Meuller has quietly added it onto the pile labeled "Obstruction of Justice."

I know you leftists hate our Constitution, but you should try reading it anyway. As Allan Dershowitz says (probably a little smarter neo-liberal than you are), “The President is the Chief Executive officer. Everyone at the FBI and The Justice department is his employee. He can hire, fire, tell them to investigate, or tell then to not investigate at will. He cannot “Obstruct Justice” as his control of the entire Executive Branch is complete and it is a non-reviewable, plenary power.” He can fire Mueller whenever he wants, and at this point he needs to, because the fishing for, SOMETHING besides a process crime, has become utterly desperate more than a year in.

For people who love government and power so much you really don’t even have a grade school understanding of how it works. Then again, with almost the entire media, all of academia, 90% of the urban areas blindly on your side maybe you can afford that level of ignorance...

However, you and the idiots you watch on MSNBC are only making bigger fools out of yourselves as you try to change the narrative (you’ve been harping for a YEAR) from Russian collusion to obstruction of justice. No evidence for the former, a legal impossibility for the latter. At least with the collusion conspiracy theory there was a chance some tiny piece of evidence might be misconstrued as supporting DNC oppo-research. This narrative is just plain stupid, because you are trying to challenge clear constitutional powers.

McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

BY JONATHAN TURLEY, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/17/18 10:00 AM EDT 2,706 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

The Justice Department’s inspector general clearly saw this “interaction” as problematic in seeking answers from McCabe. If the inspector general considered this to be a leak to the media, any approval by Comey would be highly significant. Comey already faces serious questions over his use of a Columbia University Law School professor to leak information to the media following his own termination as director.

In leaving the FBI last year, Comey improperly removed memos about the Russian investigation that he wrote concerning meetings with Trump. Since these memos discussed an ongoing FBI investigation and were written on an FBI computer, the bureau reportedly confirmed they were viewed as official documents subject to review and approval prior to any removal or disclosure.

Comey could have given the memos to the congressional oversight committees. Instead, he removed at least seven memos and gave at least four to his professor-friend to leak to the media. Four of the seven memos that Comey removed are now believed to be classified. Since he reportedly gave four memos to his friend to leak to the media, at least one of the leaked memos was likely classified.

Now, McCabe appears to be suggesting that Comey was consulted before the alleged leak to the media on the Clinton investigation. Many of us had speculated that it seemed unlikely McCabe would take such a step without consulting with Comey. Yet, Comey repeatedly stated that he had never leaked nor caused anyone to leak information to the media.

The timing for Comey could not be worse. He already has started selling tickets, for roughly $100 each, to attend the tour for his forthcoming book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.” If he gave McCabe the green light for his “interaction,” the title could prove embarrassingly ironic.

If this was determined to be a leak with his approval, Comey likely would be labeled not just a leaker but a liar. Worse, his second-in-command just lost his pension after more than 20 years with the bureau, while Comey is about to cash in on a book and publicity tour potentially worth millions.

Comey also will be releasing his book around the same time as the inspector general’s report is expected to be made public. The inspector general reportedly will detail a number of irregularities under Comey’s watch. So the book could look more like a work of fiction if the inspector general finds that the FBI was a mess under Comey’s “leadership.”

McCabe’s termination is likely to only add to Comey’s problems. Four U.S. senators are calling for appointment of a second special counsel to investigate the Justice Department during the Clinton investigation. Moreover, there could be serious questions raised over the indictment of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn for misleading investigators, which is the same allegation that McCabe faced before his termination. McCabe’s case could still be referred to prosecutors for possible indictment under the same provision used against Flynn.

The McCabe controversy could also make life tougher for special counsel Robert Mueller. While McCabe lashed out at Trump in his statement, he may have just given Trump the long-sought cover to use his pardon power. If McCabe is not charged, Trump could cite that decision as the basis for pardoning Flynn, as a matter of equity and fairness.

More generally, the apparent conduct of both McCabe and Comey have fulfilled the narrative long advanced by Trump of a biased and unprincipled FBI investigation. Given Trump’s ill-advised inclination to fire Mueller in the past, these allegations of leaks and misrepresentations inside the FBI could rekindle Trump’s interest in forcing an end to the investigation that has dogged his administration for a year.

Trump would be unwise to take such action. Instead, McCabe’s firing should reinforce calls for an independent investigation with the maximum level of transparency. The same is true for the Russia investigation of the Trump campaign. This country is deeply divided over the allegations against Trump and his opponents. We will not overcome this chasm until we are satisfied that we have the full factual record from the Clinton and Russia investigations.

This is particularly true for the FBI, which will not be able to regain the trust of many Americans without making a clean break from scandal. That means total transparency, which runs against the bureau’s culture. Yet, without greater disclosure, the public will be left wondering if a sense of Comey’s “Higher Loyalty” dangerously blurred the lines between “Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”

Jonathan Turley is the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University. You can follow him on Twitter @JonathanTurley.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...pecial-counsel

McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

BY JONATHAN TURLEY, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/17/18 10:00 AM EDT 2,706 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

The Justice Department’s inspector general clearly saw this “interaction” as problematic in seeking answers from McCabe. If the inspector general considered this to be a leak to the media, any approval by Comey would be highly significant. Comey already faces serious questions over his use of a Columbia University Law School professor to leak information to the media following his own termination as director.

In leaving the FBI last year, Comey improperly removed memos about the Russian investigation that he wrote concerning meetings with Trump. Since these memos discussed an ongoing FBI investigation and were written on an FBI computer, the bureau reportedly confirmed they were viewed as official documents subject to review and approval prior to any removal or disclosure.

Comey could have given the memos to the congressional oversight committees. Instead, he removed at least seven memos and gave at least four to his professor-friend to leak to the media. Four of the seven memos that Comey removed are now believed to be classified. Since he reportedly gave four memos to his friend to leak to the media, at least one of the leaked memos was likely classified.

Now, McCabe appears to be suggesting that Comey was consulted before the alleged leak to the media on the Clinton investigation. Many of us had speculated that it seemed unlikely McCabe would take such a step without consulting with Comey. Yet, Comey repeatedly stated that he had never leaked nor caused anyone to leak information to the media.

The timing for Comey could not be worse. He already has started selling tickets, for roughly $100 each, to attend the tour for his forthcoming book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership.” If he gave McCabe the green light for his “interaction,” the title could prove embarrassingly ironic.

If this was determined to be a leak with his approval, Comey likely would be labeled not just a leaker but a liar. Worse, his second-in-command just lost his pension after more than 20 years with the bureau, while Comey is about to cash in on a book and publicity tour potentially worth millions.

Comey also will be releasing his book around the same time as the inspector general’s report is expected to be made public. The inspector general reportedly will detail a number of irregularities under Comey’s watch. So the book could look more like a work of fiction if the inspector general finds that the FBI was a mess under Comey’s “leadership.”

McCabe’s termination is likely to only add to Comey’s problems. Four U.S. senators are calling for appointment of a second special counsel to investigate the Justice Department during the Clinton investigation. Moreover, there could be serious questions raised over the indictment of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn for misleading investigators, which is the same allegation that McCabe faced before his termination. McCabe’s case could still be referred to prosecutors for possible indictment under the same provision used against Flynn.

The McCabe controversy could also make life tougher for special counsel Robert Mueller. While McCabe lashed out at Trump in his statement, he may have just given Trump the long-sought cover to use his pardon power. If McCabe is not charged, Trump could cite that decision as the basis for pardoning Flynn, as a matter of equity and fairness.

More generally, the apparent conduct of both McCabe and Comey have fulfilled the narrative long advanced by Trump of a biased and unprincipled FBI investigation. Given Trump’s ill-advised inclination to fire Mueller in the past, these allegations of leaks and misrepresentations inside the FBI could rekindle Trump’s interest in forcing an end to the investigation that has dogged his administration for a year.

Trump would be unwise to take such action. Instead, McCabe’s firing should reinforce calls for an independent investigation with the maximum level of transparency. The same is true for the Russia investigation of the Trump campaign. This country is deeply divided over the allegations against Trump and his opponents. We will not overcome this chasm until we are satisfied that we have the full factual record from the Clinton and Russia investigations.

This is particularly true for the FBI, which will not be able to regain the trust of many Americans without making a clean break from scandal. That means total transparency, which runs against the bureau’s culture. Yet, without greater disclosure, the public will be left wondering if a sense of Comey’s “Higher Loyalty” dangerously blurred the lines between “Truth, Lies, and Leadership.”

Jonathan Turley is the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University. You can follow him on Twitter @JonathanTurley.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...pecial-counsel

Doesnt matter.

BBB just creamed in his jeans because its Cambridge Analytica now.

Its no longer Russian Collusion, the Dirty Dossier and the FISA court.

They have moved on to investigating Trump getting from Facebiook what Facebook spreads its legs and does for free when the candidate is a Communist - they release your information so that the party they favor can target you with news promoting their candidate.

They have outed Trumps campaign for doing what Obamas campaign did.

They have outed Trumps campaign for doing what Obamas campaign did.

That is not fair, is it? Should Trump be allowed to use data in his Presidential Campaign? Shouldn't he be limited to responding to news reports about the fake Russian pee pee dossier that Hillary paid Russians $12 million for?

By the way, Hillary paying Russians for a dossier to damage Trump is NOT collusion. It is just opposition research.

But if Betsy DeVos' brother met with a Russian in the Seychelle Island, THAT IS PROOF THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA! And Lord help us if there is a tape of Don, Jr. talking about Russian baby adoptions.

Does anyone remember when Mitt Romney said that Russia is our adversary? Obama denied it and said the Cold War is over. Now that the liberals need a bogeyman to use against Trump, suddenly they are wetting their pants about Russia.

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaeda is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia — not al-Qaeda. And the 1980’s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back — because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980’s, just like the social policy of the 1950’s, and the economic policies of the 1920’s.“ - BHO