• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mcmillan coyote camo?

Re: Mcmillan coyote camo?

Message the member ShootToWin here on the hide or just call the Mcmillan company and they will be more than willing to help you out, Mcmillan customer service is second to none.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YN*Dotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Message the member ShootToWin here on the hide or just call the Mcmillan company and they will be more than willing to help you out, Mcmillan customer service is second to none. </div></div>

I just ordered an A3-5, and asked about coyote camo. They didnt know what I was referring to.

Often times you can e-mail them a picture of a similar stock (to what you want) which you find here or on the net. Then they will do their best to match it. Worked out for me the last time.

I am guessing you are talking about the color, surgeon coyote marble. The colors should be med tan base with white, gray, and yellow. Mine was one of their original orders of this color. It is 70% med tan, 10% white, 10% gray, 10% yellow. I bought it off the McM specials page. They said surgeon returned it and upped the percentages, as they wanted more of a blend. There are several other people on this site that have had stocks in this color. I know JCH had a new A3 sporter in it for a while.

I found a picture of JCH's. This is what it should look like if you order surgeon coyote marble.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...467#Post2132467