• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan lead Times ?

408s10

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2014
Hey guys looking at getting a McMillan A-4 for my custom build with their marble finish and a couple of other add ons. Anyone have any idea of there current lead time of stocks? I would call them but it is the weekend....Thanks guys !

Damn since Sept! Wow I ordered mine in Feb along with a Bat Machine VR. My action is coming next week. I lucked out since Brunos had a running order. No rush lots of other toys to play with.

The few we've received lately all took around 6 months. Ordered one couple of weeks ago and believe I was told 6-8 months.

I waited 10 months....for an A5. Same Dealer who got mine has experienced 8-10 month waits on average.

Had I not bought pretty much the same stock I ordered here off the Hide....my build would have been delayed 3+ months waiting for the stock.

Ordered one in November, about to hit the 7 month mark. i was told 4-5, LOL.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the stock side of McMillan's operation but I just found out that Surgeon is moving their rifle building operation to the McMillan location in Phoenix. . Their original location is going to be used just for Machining action's. As popular as the surgeon rifles have become, it may slow down the stock building operation.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the stock side of McMillan's operation but I just found out that Surgeon is moving their rifle building operation to the McMillan location in Phoenix. . Their original location is going to be used just for Machining action's. As popular as the surgeon rifles have become, it may slow down the stock building operation.

McMillan sold their rifle division to Strategic Armory Corps, LLC who also owns Surgeon. They are located in a new building in Phoenix. McMillan's stock business is still located in the same building as before so I doubt this affects the build time of their stocks.