MDT ACC Elite

epeet

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2018
I'd wait for Black Friday, they always have great unintentional sales on their website.
If you are lucky enough to have a Left Handed Howa mini-action or snag the one Tikka LSS-XL blem in neon pink. Oh and that is assuming you can actually get their website to load. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: patriotnation

MDT_Josh

Product Design
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2018
Chilliwack, BC
mdttac.com
Guys we're about to get these into the production queue and we can't wait to have them out in the wild and winning matches! The late summer/early fall is currently on track to happen and I promise I am doing all I can to fast track it :D Thanks for your patience.

- Josh (the above mentioned Pretendgineer!)

Buster78

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2011
texas panhandle
Guys we're about to get these into the production queue and we can't wait to have them out in the wild and winning matches! The late summer/early fall is currently on track to happen and I promise I am doing all I can to fast track it :D Thanks for your patience.

- Josh (the above mentioned Pretendgineer!)
Any updates on these? And do you know what pricing will be?

MDT_Josh

Product Design
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2018
Chilliwack, BC
mdttac.com
@MDT_Josh any word if these will be available in a tikka inlet in the foreseeable future?
I can't CONFIRM or deny anything just yet, but we will be releasing an inlet list closer to release I believe.

Expect more information on this chassis release very soon! I wish I could tell you all more.

- Josh

TACC

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 10, 2019
    Without a doubt looking forward to a R700 LA

Chuggles

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 9, 2019
    That’s unfortunate. I’m wanting to try it, GF has the original ACC and the elite seems to address my dislikes that will take me away from the chassis I have on my 6 and 223

Chuggles

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 9, 2019
    ACC is a good chassis, most common match chassis across most disciplines other than MPA. Can't wait!
    I agree, I shoot MPA and gf shoots MDT. It happens to fit me better but I can make both work. Does anyone have an idea on price?

ALPHADOG

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 28, 2022
    California
    I agree, I shoot MPA and gf shoots MDT. It happens to fit me better but I can make both work. Does anyone have an idea on price?
    I believe I watched a video, from the shot show, that indicated the ACC Elite would start at around $1500. I sure wish MDT would give us an update on the release and the price.

Lawnboi

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 30, 2019
    WI
    I believe I watched a video, from the shot show, that indicated the ACC Elite would start at around $1500. I sure wish MDT would give us an update on the release and the price.
    I’m betting closer to 2k. A regular ACC is $1300 now

ALPHADOG

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 28, 2022
    California
    I’m betting closer to 2k. A regular ACC is $1300 now
    Yea, your right. A regular ACC is $1299 and if you choose to get green, white, grey or blue it’s $1499. This cost doesn’t count the external and internal weights, bag rider, etc. At any rate, MDT makes an excellent product and there worth every penny.

MDT_Josh

Product Design
    Minuteman
    Apr 19, 2018
    Chilliwack, BC
    mdttac.com
    Guys, we appreciate your excitement and there have been a lot of finishing touches made to this chassis in the last little while, which has pushed back the initial launch much further than we were hoping for. We should have announcements for you any day now and as the PRS Finale is taking place this weekend in Finger, TN, you should see more than a few of the new chassis at that event!

I wish I could tell you more, but it is not my place to say :( Please be patient with us for just a little while longer, and we've got some big announcements in store for you all very soon!

- Josh