• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Elite

I have two ACC Elites with two different CDGs and while I haven’t verified zero shift, I have verified they interact slightly differently in each chassis as identified by wear marks of sorts.

I notice pretty significant zero shifts when installing my CDG Barreled action into my acc elite chassis. I have a black one that shift my zero high by about 3/4", and a FDE one rhah move it the same amount up, and about a 1/2" left, the rifles precision seems to degrade a bit as well at distance, groups have more vertical. I can use the same zero in my atx and xlr envy pro chassis, it doesn't move swapping between them. I wonder if the contour of the CDG action is causing this. I know I can put my archimedes in all of my xlr, atx, and acc chassis and the zero holds pretty dang true. Anyone else experience this when moving a zerod rifle from one chassis to another? Even my fuzion has had minimal to no shift between a foundation, xlr, atx and the elite. It seems isolated to the CDG.
Are you using the same reloads, or do you use factory ammo? Also, when you look in the V block of the chassis, is there more wear on one side over the other?

Are you using the same reloads, or do you use factory ammo? Also, when you look in the V block of the chassis, is there more wear on one side over the other?
Hand loads(zero press, auto trickler, es of 15-20 and SD of 4-6 on 10 shot samples. V block is hard to tell since there has been 3 different actions in this chassis. The CDG action has a flat channel in the center machined along the length of the body, and the V block on the elite is a bit wider than the xlr and atx chassis, I wonder if that flat is making contact with the bottom of the chassis VS a round surface interfacing with the blocks. Hard to say, but it's definitely a consistent trend. I pulled the CDG out the elite and reinstalled it into the atx, and there was the 3/4" zero change like always today. My fuzion and archimedes fit well into the acc elites, so they will just live in the pair I have.

Hand loads(zero press, auto trickler, es of 15-20 and SD of 4-6 on 10 shot samples. V block is hard to tell since there has been 3 different actions in this chassis. The CDG action has a flat channel in the center machined along the length of the body, and the V block on the elite is a bit wider than the xlr and atx chassis, I wonder if that flat is making contact with the bottom of the chassis VS a round surface interfacing with the blocks. Hard to say, but it's definitely a consistent trend. I pulled the CDG out the elite and reinstalled it into the atx, and there was the 3/4" zero change like always today. My fuzion and archimedes fit well into the acc elites, so they will just live in the pair I have.
Interesting, thank you for the feedback. We will have to keep an eye on these actions and see if anything else comes up.

I like short suppressed rifles. What the minimum barrel length that the muzzle threading will clear the Elite hand guard? I’m thinking 20 in. Anyone has photos of a 20 in barrel in the Elite?

I like short suppressed rifles. What the minimum barrel length that the muzzle threading will clear the Elite hand guard? I’m thinking 20 in. Anyone has photos of a 20 in barrel in the Elite?
This guy has a Vudoo with 20" barrel. Looks pretty strange with the short barrel.

Reactions: MxTexas
This guy has a Vudoo with 20" barrel. Looks pretty strange with the short barrel.

I appreciate the link and you’re right, it does not look good without a suppressor in front of it.

I came across that video and that poor guy is just unbearable to watch.

This is a 23 inch and a 22 inch. You could probably be fine with 20 inches.
yUMAlJ1.jpeg

fEifXqI.jpeg

Thanks for the pics man, that look pretty much perfect. I might just copy you and do the 22 in suppressed. Just have to use a shorter can.

Reactions: NiteQwill
Alternatively, we will have the new ACC Premier Gen2 available soon and the forend is around 2" shorter, meaning you could easily run a suppressed 18" barrel!

- Josh
Thanks for the reminder Josh. Just picked up the Elite and will probably grab the Gen 2 Premier as well when available. Do you have any photos of the black bridges on a fde elite chassis? I can't seem to find any pics online.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Thanks for the reminder Josh. Just picked up the Elite and will probably grab the Gen 2 Premier as well when available. Do you have any photos of the black bridges on a fde elite chassis? I can't seem to find any pics online.
Sorry, I can't say that I have seen any with that colour combo either, but I am sure it would look awesome!

Reactions: MxTexas