• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meet the Slezaks

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Nice couple. Great parents. Sadly, becoming the Idiocracy-grade standard in the murkier lower socioeconomic depths.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"466","width":"848","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/IklqEdN.png?1"}[/IMG2]

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article187314223.html

I just have this urge to hurt them. Is that entirely wrong?

Sleestak.jpg

Mexico enforces border security...they won't take them.

I just have this urge to hurt them. Is that entirely wrong?

Why yes, yes it is.

Wanting to kill them, however, would be totally understandable. Just dont act on it as I think Mr. Sleazebag will get his in the big house. Just this week a guy killed his cellie and openly admitted itin cort, saying "He tried to justify molesting a child so I put a cord around his throat and strangled him." (paraphrased)

Two suspects, three in the pic, somebody 'splain me? :p

Slezaks- The useless fucks putting their kid in the microwave
Sleestaks- a humorous villain in an old Saturday morning cartoon called "Land of the Lost".
P used the above as a play on names/words.

R

Do either of you yutzes really think that I didn't get it? REALLY?

man-with-turban_1f473.png

Very good man that knows his Slezaks from his Sleestaks......

but truthfully we are reaching the point where our dumb references will soon be falling upon deaf ears.

Very good man that knows his Slezaks from his Sleestaks......

but truthfully we are reaching the point where our dumb references will soon be falling upon deaf ears.

True, ain't it. We're surely screwed, and bugalooed, too, as we slowly sink into the setting sun of our 70s Saturday morning cartoon series senescence.

True, ain't it. We're surely screwed, and bugalooed, too, as we slowly sink into the setting sun of our 70s Saturday morning cartoon series senescence.

I just hope at some point in time School House Rock is resurrected and it will be a sign to me that the country is going in the right direction when I hear a kid sing "American Melting Pot" or "How a Bill becomes a Law"........