• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Member suffers tragic loss, please help.

Not sure how to do this administratively but I have a Weatherby MK5 for sale in the PX. If someone wants to buy it I will donate all proceeds for the cause. You guys let me know the best way to handle the money part of it but bottom line ill donate the rifle. FYI it’s a used Weatherby MK5 Ultralite in WEATHERBY.257 Magnum. I will cover cost to ship to FFL It’s priced at $1500 but if someone wants to make an offer that’s fine I’ll ship it out to high bidder and make the donation. See link.

Thank you
Not sure how to do this administratively but I have a Weatherby MK5 for sale in the PX. If someone wants to buy it I will donate all proceeds for the cause. You guys let me know the best way to handle the money part of it but bottom line ill donate the rifle. FYI it’s a used Weatherby MK5 Ultralite in WEATHERBY.257 Magnum. I will cover cost to ship to FFL It’s priced at $1500 but if someone wants to make an offer that’s fine I’ll ship it out to high bidder and make the donation. See link.

Thank you so very much!

Reactions: Threadcutter308
One c-note sent. My deepest condolences and best wishes to the family. This is an unimaginable tragedy. Just glad we can all help out in some small way.

ETA: @ASKJesse This gift is the least that I could do in good conscience. If you have additional needs, reach out. I'll do everything that I can for you.
I am appreciative of your generosity. Thank you.

Lowered the price to $1K let’s make this happen!

Fundraiser auction part 2 is live

I know we will be having at least on more auction for some awesome goodies from MDT. Just haven’t received due to lead times.

All bids and donations are greatly appreciated.

I hit my goal of $10k on my fundraiser for a friend. Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything over $10K I will donate to Jesse. Please get in on this drawing to help a guy in need! ($25 bucks a entry. Drawing to be held at my match on May 7th east of Denver. Let me know if you want to come shoot it.)

thanks!!
DT

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Godspeed to you and your family Jesse. From one dad to another...

1652246163324.png

I’ve got a new TriggerTech Diamond Two-Stage, RH, Flat shoe. $330 to the above PayPal gets it delivered to your door. Shoot me a message if you want this, 100% of it goes to this cause.
I'll take this if still available. PM inbound

Reactions: Average guy