• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Men who wanted to be left alone'. A GREAT quote and repost...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Reposted from another thread on ARFCOM bearing these same words. A quote worth just as much as The Gunfighter's Prayer, perhaps even more...

70e56c8a9bdf7d1d423afe4d98ba7d29.jpg

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

(First found posted on Hedge, as per the OP of the ARFCOM thread.)

Plus the fact that after the first one the,...The Rest Are Free. The lack of wanting confrontation/talking/pleading, is quickly coming to an end. The day of,..I've had enough of this B/S is rapidly approaching. Much like the statement made by The Hawk shortly after the ambush. The day of reckoning an outcome will be the same as why, the good people of Athens Tenn where not fucked with by anyone,... after they took "Law & Order" into their own hands an put a stop to their local, state, & federal gov's version of "Law & Order".

Those that are quiet are listening, learning, planning and preparing. All to often the quiet are viewed as weak or timid but that is not always the case. I think that lesson is going to be learned very soon.

Whenever I'm discussing politics with someone, usually lefties, I'll often follow up other points by saying, "Ultimately, when it comes to politics, I just want to be left alone." The person usually gets a quizzical look and that ends the conversation; I've always wondered if that was because of my abrasive personality, or if they have done fundamental need to intrude in other people's lives.

I'm quite certain it's mostly the latter, with a dash of the former.

There really was no need to alter this from it's original form. It says what it does without having to be changed.
    “The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

Plus the fact that after the first one the,...The Rest Are Free. The lack of wanting confrontation/talking/pleading, is quickly coming to an end. The day of,..I've had enough of this B/S is rapidly approaching. Much like the statement made by The Hawk shortly after the ambush. The day of reckoning an outcome will be the same as why, the good people of Athens Tenn where not fucked with by anyone,... after they took "Law & Order" into their own hands an put a stop to their local, state, & federal gov's version of "Law & Order".
    Flynn running for office cause he's right!

And maybe really fear us "old" guys who still have some skills and just want .gov to leave us alone. We don't have that much to lose and can get pissed off and remain silent at the same time. I'm thinking that if and when a reckoning is in the offing, there will be more than a few of us show up to defend our Constitutional Republic (not a fucking democracy BTW). although the libtards don't understand the difference.

Reposted from another thread on ARFCOM bearing these same words. A quote worth just as much as The Gunfighter's Prayer, perhaps even more...

70e56c8a9bdf7d1d423afe4d98ba7d29.jpg

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

(First found posted on Hedge, as per the OP of the ARFCOM thread.)
    Really like that pic BTW I have a SAA just like that

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    The true warriors of god aren't sacrificed. They are absolute in their eternal soul.

This, right now, is what happens when an empire uses sin as currency. See joe biden explaining blackmail today. The men who wanted to be left alone, survival of their eternal soul is the currency and god is the gold. These are the two sides of a rapture.

I realize that this is 2 years old but, the opening quote immediately made me think of the movie The Outlaw
    Josie Wales! A farmer seeking revenge for the murder of his family! memtb

Two years on.....how's everyone enjoying their "alone"?

I can definitely say that, in my local circle of influence, I have done my part to slow or stop the propagation of the lies and be a pillar of support for friends and neighbors who are more emotionally fragile and vulnerable. Other than that, I am still keeping my powder dry, my flints sharp, and the proverbial Kentucky rifle on the mantle well oiled, as all of us are always doing, no matter in times of calm or turbulence.

Built one of those two decades past for a school project. Still have it. It'll fling a lead fishing weight on a length of cord well over fifty feet and bury it half a foot in the ground.
    wow.... pictures? PLans? Sounds like an AWESOME project to have/use down on the river!

wow.... pictures? PLans? Sounds like an AWESOME project to have/use down on the river!
    It's tucked away in my folks' garage somewhere. My elementary school had a trebuchet contest in 5th grade and my year kinda... went a bit excessive. Helped having a mechanical engineer for a dad. We're not talking a little model; with the arm fully upraised it's over 10 feet tall, I'm pretty sure. But I'll see what I can do for pics!

• Love
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    i get the sense that there is a powder keg out there, and it's a big one. a guy keeps hoping things dont ignite it, but it's like a tribe of kids with sparklers are dancing through waving and shaking them.

all it is going to take is a spark in just the right spot.....
    Just knowing every time you have to go to the gas pump you're being stolen from. On the screen on the pump you should be seeing this.

laughing-joe-biden.gif

It's tucked away in my folks' garage somewhere. My elementary school had a trebuchet contest in 5th grade and my year kinda... went a bit excessive. Helped having a mechanical engineer for a dad. We're not talking a little model; with the arm fully upraised it's over 10 feet tall, I'm pretty sure. But I'll see what I can do for pics!
    all the better!

The author Patrick Rothfuss is an absolute knob....but sometimes he gets lucky and scribbles out a few good lines, like this.

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the wrath of a gentle man.”