'Men who wanted to be left alone'. A GREAT quote and repost...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Reposted from another thread on ARFCOM bearing these same words. A quote worth just as much as The Gunfighter's Prayer, perhaps even more...

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

(First found posted on Hedge, as per the OP of the ARFCOM thread.)

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
Plus the fact that after the first one the,...The Rest Are Free. The lack of wanting confrontation/talking/pleading, is quickly coming to an end. The day of,..I've had enough of this B/S is rapidly approaching. Much like the statement made by The Hawk shortly after the ambush. The day of reckoning an outcome will be the same as why, the good people of Athens Tenn where not fucked with by anyone,... after they took "Law & Order" into their own hands an put a stop to their local, state, & federal gov's version of "Law & Order".

BullGear

Private
Belligerents
Nov 29, 2017
I think most of American conservative males have these same feelings. There will be a time that we can't take anymore of the PC actions that are killing our country. There will be a time when all good men must come to the aid of their country.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Mwalex

Private
Belligerents
Jun 8, 2011
Those that are quiet are listening, learning, planning and preparing. All to often the quiet are viewed as weak or timid but that is not always the case. I think that lesson is going to be learned very soon.

CSGambill

My pronoun is HPBT.
Belligerents
Mar 13, 2013
Corner of 69th and yo momma
Whenever I'm discussing politics with someone, usually lefties, I'll often follow up other points by saying, "Ultimately, when it comes to politics, I just want to be left alone." The person usually gets a quizzical look and that ends the conversation; I've always wondered if that was because of my abrasive personality, or if they have done fundamental need to intrude in other people's lives.

I'm quite certain it's mostly the latter, with a dash of the former.