• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Meopta MeoTac 3-12x50RD

M67

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2017
Is there anyone that have used this scope? It seems to have excellent specs, and the price is not too excessive: Meopta usually provide very clear and crisp optics, and coupled with "all we want in at tactical scope" - it should be a winner. But information is sparse.

K

Reserrection

Anyone have any info on these?

Some online retailers (American) that usually have the European stuff are stating it is discontinued or not manufactured anymore, but other actual European sites have it listed in stock.

Meopta factory shop has more than 5pcs of Meotac 3-12x50 in stock, so it does not look like it is out of production. I am also waiting for any user review, but still no luck. No one in my location has it. Probably cost factor.

@kaku3428

Thanks for nice video. Could you please show us some photos of zero stop / clicks mechanism under the elevation and windage turrets? I had a chance to play with some prototypes which were different to this final product.

Its a great scope and glass is flawless other than resale value. also wating on user review.