• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Metal thread?

As this topic is going to be more generational than anything, I grew up with rock such as Led Zeppelin, Eagles, The Who, Queen, Aerosmith, Ozzie, Black Sabbath, Rush, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard....etc The bands you just posted I have never heard of or listened to their music. I did click on these two links (from OP) and they just sound like noise to me....guess I am getting older :) Now back to my homework while I listen to my 80’s station

Last edited:
As this topic is going to be more generational than anything, I grew up with rock such as Led Zeppelin, Eagles, The Who, Queen, Aerosmith, Ozzie, Black Sabbath, Rush, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Def Leopard....etc The bands you just posted I have never heard of or listened to their music. I did click on these two links (from OP) and they just sound like noise to me....guess I am getting older :) Now back to my homework while I listen to my 80’s station

Did someone mention The Who? Here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49H0IfoILwQ

The last rock concert I had tickets for was the Def Leppard and Billy Squire Concert in Colorado back in 83'

As this topic is going to be more generational than anything, I grew up with rock such as Led Zeppelin, Eagles, The Who, Queen, Aerosmith, Ozzie, Black Sabbath, Rush, Scorpions, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard....etc The bands you just posted I have never heard of or listened to their music. I did click on these two links (from OP) and they just sound like noise to me....guess I am getting older :) Now back to my homework while I listen to my 80’s station

Try this then. Love these guys.

http://youtu.be/4V0N1x675FQ

I have a buddy here that books concerts and I am kinda big. I bounce for him at shows. Met lots of cool bands.

This is LaJon and Sevendust. I am the tall fat guy. Lol.

ypanynaj.jpg

Gemini Syndrome.

y2upehyt.jpg

9abema6e.jpg

quze6y7e.jpg

Bender,

Have you ever heard of 6 Grand? They play locally there in Cheyenne

Meshugga, this is as heavy as I get. Is there anything more heavy? I don't care to find out. these guys have killer time signatures and wicked talent.

this one is about revenge. one of my favorite quotes.

Revenge... is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion.

-Albert Schweitzer-

This one will give you nightmares.

[video=youtube;fTYXbFsWg-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTYXbFsWg-M[/video]

I just can't listen to this kind of shit. It's worse than two chains rap albums. I'm 38 and I just never could understand this type of thing. It all sounds the same and gives me a headache. I do understand that music is highly opinionated so to each his own

Last edited:
Silent Civilian - Rebirth of the temple

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uXodKChBfq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In This Moment - Blood
(Maria Brink is so smoking hot...)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ZF5m-vmDzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>