• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexico violence

jakeleg

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2009
South Texas
This is just FYI. I know most don't keep up with what is happening across the river, but with the violence of the past week, Juarez was just named the deadliest city in the world. This week a mass burial site was discovered in an industrial section of Monterey with the dismembered remains of more than 50 bodies. One body was crucified on a chainlink fence surrounding the property. The body had been beheaded and a pigs head placed on top.

This violence is spreading north, and if more is not done to protect our border, it will be in our back yard.

Re: Mexico violence

IMO, and from what I know from sources in Mexico, this wave of violence wont invade the U.S. the problem is that cartels are fighting over who gets all the rights to that port of entry, be juarez, nuevo laredo, reynosa, any city on the border to smuggle their drugs through.

unfortunately, everything is so corrupt that no matter what the mexican army does, waves of criminals keep on showing up, mostly because most police, and state troopers and government leaders in mexico have taken bribes or even work for the cartels.

worst part about it is that citizens from those cities dont really know whats going on bc tv nor newspapers are allowed to report on the shootings...

M240B's and GAU2B's lined up in superior crossing lines of scunion will stop them from trying to cross. In other words we need to ruthlessly enforce our right to stop people at our border with total, and complete disregard to Public Opinion until they decide it is no longer in their best interest to cross illegally

Agreed, but it will not happen. Too much for any politician to loose to adopt intelligent enforcement and security. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M240B's and GAU2B's lined up in superior crossing lines of scunion will stop them from trying to cross. In other words we need to ruthlessly enforce our right to stop people at our border with total, and complete disregard to Public Opinion until they decide it is no longer in their best interest to cross illegally </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M240B's and GAU2B's lined up in superior crossing lines of scunion will stop them from trying to cross. In other words we need to ruthlessly enforce our right to stop people at our border with total, and complete disregard to Public Opinion until they decide it is no longer in their best interest to cross illegally </div></div>

Add in some designated call for fire points,,155s.....

man I wasnt aware about that in hudspeth county... yea truth is it is far worse than anybody can acually imagine, like this past weekend there was an hour long shooting with about a total of over 100 dead the majority criminals the others were in the wrong place at the wrong time..

also, about crossing the border,, most dont use the bridges, they have boats and planes.. I know some people who had land near the river on the mexico side and they were taken over by these people in order to cross stuff into the us...

the cartel is an army of criminals, they have training camps and a lot of artillery

shoot first then dont ask n dont tell.come on people its a huge friggen desert the coyotes and mt lions will eat the evidence.to bad it wasnt just that easy.i had a (job) offer from a lady in southern arizona to do armed security on her ranch.according to this person the friggen sheriff and border patrol told the people in this area to defend there property and selves with deadly force if and when neccesary and not to bother calling it in.bury the evidence.this just wasnt a job i could do.i sure belive i could if it was my property and family though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M240B's and GAU2B's lined up in superior crossing lines of scunion will stop them from trying to cross. In other words we need to ruthlessly enforce our right to stop people at our border with total, and complete disregard to Public Opinion until they decide it is no longer in their best interest to cross illegally </div></div>

Train our snipers down there.
Or line up some Mk19's and have a blast, literally
i agree with you idea but sadly it will never happen
frown.gif

Browning M2 will secure our southern border, the more violence and murder on the border towns could be a goodthing for cutting illegal entry into our Country, simple criminal workers wanting to cross may stay at home, and those illegals being sent back will have a harder time returning. So let the Mexicans kill the other Mexicans in there home town.

I have no problem letting the cartels kill each other off.

The problem I do have stems when innocents are killed or corrupted to further the cartel cause.

Build the goddamn fence already. I know some out-of-work construction personnel who'd love to put their name on that project.

Also: The United States needs to stop demanding drugs to jamb into their veins and up their friggin' noses. No demand for drugs = no drugs.

Krav, I was agreeing with you all the way.

Until your last sentence. While the US (and Can.) both DO need to stop demanding the drugs,,, we are talking about the whole spectrum of society in these two countries.

We have our Stellar individuals, whom are doing breakthrough progress,

We have our professionals, whom are doing the general 'guiding',

We have our workforce, whom are doing the majority of what is needed in these two countries,

We have our payforce, whom are doing essentially nothing but circulating money given to them by others,

and finally we have our criminals who just ain't been caught yet. These folks run the gamut from simple shoplifing and/or B&E to serial killer,

But amongst ALL of them, will be some form of drug user. While I believe the stocks get thinner as you rise, (I could be wrong) , it seems that in order to eliminate the drug demand, one needs to flush the whole darn system.

So tell me, whom would you choose?

Remember, ya'll had a president who publicly claimed to have used, but he said he "didn't inhale".

uh huh....

Where do you draw the line?

Now as to the border issue, building TWO fences, with a moat between them, sounds like a fantastic idea to me. And yes, ya'll can put one up here at the northern border too. I/we ain't a threat.

As well as declaring that space between the fences a "strafing run, bombing run proving/practice ground, sounds good to me.

I am old enough to remember a time when the 3 S's were applied to trash that was allowed to grow via the law or Gov.

This was a nation built on Truth, and Justice. When there is no Justice, the truth need not be told!

3 S's------>Shoot, Shovel, Shut up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't agree with you more. We've got to take the fight to them or it will come to us. I'd rather dictate the terms than defend against theirs. We are becoming more proactive down here and our mission is changing from defensive to offensive. </div></div>

Wow. Does your mission there look like it is going to be long term? I'm sure it is lucrative but as the annointed one says "At some point you have enough money."

Just concerned about your safety, jakeleg. Besides we are gonna need you north of the border. I know you have told me you will be ready when needed but we need you alive. If you are now having to go offensive I know the shitstorm is really getting out of hand!

My family used to have a place out in Hudspeth county, not far from Sierra Blanca. My dad and I hunted mule deer out there and every time we would come across illegals. Had our suburban broken into and our camp gone through while out hunting one day. We ended up selling the place not long after. This was back in 1986. Beautiful out there and ridiculous what has been allowed to happen.

If upholding the law doesn't include the means and the stomach to do so with force, what good is the law. I've never heard a cop say that he would never shoot a bank rober no matter what. It won't be long and we'll hear certain folks speak their minds about what they want to do with the borders. For now all we hear is spin about the rights of illegals. If one argues illegals have the same rights as citizens, that person is actually arguing for taking the border down. Our nation will cease if it looses a defined border. If folks want the border erased, the only way to do it and preserve our nation is to anex Mexico militarily and make it a part of the US.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was just emailed this,

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/N...LOS_ZETAS/31835 </div></div>

The cartles have taken much more than ranches in Texas, they've taken a lot of the hills all around Tucson! If you're out there driving around in the desert 4wheeling and what not, cartel watchman are glassing you and whoever else is out in the desert, and this is not being stopped by our own government! They can spot sheriff and border patrol from miles away! What do you do when an enemy has the highground? Ya morter and artilerize the s%@t out of that highground! Too bad its illegal to sell Paladin 109s to civilians!

The above article is about invasion! Our military is not allowed to step up! Its a military invasion, regardless of whether its a soverign milirtary or not! If everyone waits for a soverign military to ever invade the US it may never happen that way, but the US constantly is invaded by ragtag(well funded) insurgent forces/terrorist force/drug cartels etc! Just wait till islamic fundamentalist terror groups ally themselves with these drug cartels! La Raza is a front for a terrorist group as it is, nevermind the danger of islamic terrorists!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remsps243</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO, and from what I know from sources in Mexico, this wave of violence wont invade the U.S. the problem is that cartels are fighting over who gets all the rights to that port of entry, be juarez, nuevo laredo, reynosa, any city on the border to smuggle their drugs through.

unfortunately, everything is so corrupt that no matter what the mexican army does, waves of criminals keep on showing up, mostly because most police, and state troopers and government leaders in mexico have taken bribes or even work for the cartels.

worst part about it is that citizens from those cities dont really know whats going on bc tv nor newspapers are allowed to report on the shootings...</div></div>
I would love to say you are right. Unfortunately you are wrong. Just yesterday we had cartel members arrested in San Diego. 43 arrested.
10 news San Diego

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SAN DIEGO -- Forty-three people allegedly tied to a Mexican drug cartel were charged with federal conspiracy and racketeering offenses, including murder, kidnapping, drug smuggling and money laundering, authorities said Friday.

According to a criminal complaint, the defendants are members and associates of the Fernando Sanchez Organization, an offshoot of the Arellano-Felix drug-trafficking cartel.

Authorities were continuing to search for five U.S-based fugitives charged in the complaint, said U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy.

She said the AFO no longer exists "as we know it," but has divided into fractions that have become rivals with each other.

The complaint alleges that Jesus Quinones Marques, the Director of International Liaison for the Baja California Attorney General's Office, was aware of the FSO's illegal activities and used his position to obtain confidential law enforcement information for the FSO's use.

Duffy said the arrest of Marques won't stop U.S. authorities from working with their counterparts in Mexico.

The charges stem from a long-term investigation titled "Operation Luz Verde" (green light), conducted by the multi-agency San Diego Cross Border Violence Task Force, which was created to target individuals involved in organized crime-related violent activities affecting both the United States and Mexico.

"This is an incredibly important case," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Keith Slotter. "Today we are rewarded with dozens of arrests that truly have an impact on safety and well-being within our local communities."

DEA Special Agent in Charge Ralph W. Partridge said the conclusion of the investigation illustrates the commitment of law enforcement to dismantle drug-trafficking organizations at every level.

"The citizens of San Diego can feel safer today knowing that these violent offenders are off our streets," Partridge said.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey brut4c, I can validate the article. It is a fact. At this time, the Border Patrol and Webb County Sheriff's Deputies have surrounded two ranches in Webb County just north of Old Mines road. The ranches were invaded and taken over by the Zetas, a para-military gang. We just got in from Monterey and the Border Patrol had two choppers and a plane in the air doing recon on the ranches. I wanted to get a closer look, but when we requested a flight plan change we were directed away from the area. Tha ranch owner apparently got out, but I'm hearing some of the ranch workers are still on the ranches. I'm heading back down Sun. and hopefully will have more info. before then, but we have apparently been blatantly invaded. Where is our President and our head of Homeland Security?</div></div>
He is playing golf....
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is our President and our head of Homeland Security? </div></div>

I'd not hold my breath for either.

I've posted this on other sites, and it has gone awol on all, but this one.

Media blackout, AKA cover up, is what I'm hearing right now.

Here is an update from jakeleg:

All I can find out is that the Federales were in a running gun battle with an unknown number of drug runners and they briefly crossed into the US. The SO and BP closed off the area, but the drug gang had apparently crossed back into Mexico by the time they got there. Only BP patrolling the area Sun. afternoon. The Monterey paper had a brief report on it this morning, but I've heard nothing else. You can post this as an update on the Hide if you want to.

No Amnesty, uphold the law and send them to the end of the line!
So many in the system leagally will hit the streets if amnesty is passed! ITs not fair to those who truly love this nation and work hard to get here!

So is it safe to assume there are LEO positions available? It is a serious question.

$40 billion a year industry, met by our $40 billion a year spent on fighting it.

Thursday 15 2010. Exact moment when the car bomb explode in Cd. Juarez killing federal police officers, local police offcer, paramedic , 7 federal police officers

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2d1_1279308889

2700 rounds fired during ambush.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/...urce=feedburner

US investigates threats against Mexican consulate

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38479237/ns/world_news-americas/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U.S. authorities arrested the top liaison officer of the Baja California attorney general's office, Jesus Quinones Marques, who was accused of passing along confidential information from U.S. law enforcement officials to cartel leaders.</div></div>

They can track you. http://www.deathvalleymag.com/2010/07/29/info-security-dont-have-a-computer-youre-still-hackable/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$40 billion a year industry, met by our $40 billion a year spent on fighting it, there will be no end. Dave is right "you ain't seen nothing yet". If you always wanted to go to war but didn't.. no worries. It's coming to you.

Thursday 15 2010. Exact moment when the car bomb explode in Cd. Juarez killing federal police officers, local police officer, paramedic , 7 federal police officers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U.S. authorities arrested the top liaison officer of the Baja California attorney general's office, Jesus Quinones Marques, who was accused of passing along confidential information from U.S. law enforcement officials to cartel leaders.</div></div>
Pieces of shit like this aren't your only worry and they littler our country already.
</div></div>

I have to believe it will be 1 to 2 years before this kind of violence (car bombs, IED's) in a town in the U.S.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$40 billion a year industry, met by our $40 billion a year spent on fighting it, there will be no end. Dave is right "you ain't seen nothing yet". If you always wanted to go to war but didn't.. no worries. It's coming to you.

Thursday 15 2010. Exact moment when the car bomb explode in Cd. Juarez killing federal police officers, local police officer, paramedic , 7 federal police officers

Pieces of shit like this aren't your only worry and they littler our country already.
</div></div>

I have to believe it will be 1 to 2 years before this kind of violence (car bombs, IED's) in a town in the U.S. </div></div>

www.westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$40 billion a year industry, met by our $40 billion a year spent on fighting it, there will be no end. Dave is right "you ain't seen nothing yet". If you always wanted to go to war but didn't.. no worries. It's coming to you.

</div></div>

I have to believe it will be 1 to 2 years before this kind of violence (car bombs, IED's) in a town in the U.S. </div></div>

La RAza/aztlan is the new al queada(or joining with al queada)

Anybody remember the blue fox in TJ? Now that place use to jump and it was safe compared to today.

All the bars on Revolucion (sic) were a lot of fun. Not any more.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody remember the blue fox in TJ? Now that place use to jump and it was safe compared to today.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody remember the blue fox in TJ? Now that place use to jump and it was safe compared to today. </div></div>
I used to go to Club Escape down there,once they knew you,no Rip Off BS.I lived in Playas for two years.Mainly hung out in Ensenada at Hussongs.

Just heard on the news that the drug cartels have just offered $1 million dollars to kill Sheriff Joe Arpio. Don't you think it is time for a little more help in Arizona yet?

Maybe we ought to unleash the dogs is war on the drug cartels and Mexico. Get Norman Schwarzkopf to lead things up, that or resurrect Patton.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just heard on the news that the drug cartels have just offered $1 million dollars to kill Sheriff Joe Arpio. Don't you think it is time for a little more help in Arizona yet? </div></div>

Here's the link:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/mexican-drug-cartel-sheriff-arpaio-07292010

Another related article:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/70324

They threaten him and Seriff Paul Babeu all the time.

So how long till the rebellion? I'm getting tired of waiting and the current overlords in DC need to be ousted ASAP! If only this country had the balls to rise up as a whole....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador; been there, done that and Mexico is worse than any of them. It is not going to get better any time soon and may get worse if the drug cartels get total control of the government through coruption and elections of their own candidates. Elections can and will be bought. The country is on the verge of anarchy and our elected offials in DC are speeding the process along, I guess in the hope of garnering a few more votes for themselves. </div></div>

The violence is arguably a symptom of the real problem, which is America's insatiable hunger for cocaine, marijuana, and heroin.

We should deal with the problems, and the symptoms would then deal with themselves.

This violence has existed for decades, and we simply moved it closer to our border during the 80s when we squeezed the long end of the water balloon down in Columbia pushing the cartels north.

There are a number of possible solutions. I have a feeling however that simply sealing the border will just move the cartels into our own domestic areas.

If anything sealing the border to Mexico entirely as some of you suggest would drive the street value of drugs through the roof and make American drug manufacturers rich as all hell. Once the money starts flowing the violence is sure to follow.

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CW- you make some interesting observations, especially for someone so far removed from the daily occurences. I agree with your assesment of our failed Central America efforts, but I think you overlook the extra-curricular activities the drug cartels in Mexico are now into. Kidnappings, extortion and human trafficking are now major sources of income.

We can close our border and raise our own weed, but at least we could keep out most of the coke and heroin, and keep the extra-curriculars down here. </div></div>

Well, I moved here from Texas, and all of my remaining immediate family still lives down there for what it's worth, so how "removed" I am is up to anyone's opinion.

The kidnappings and human trafficking are likely to pale in comparison to the drug trade as far as how much income they generate. I don't expect coca plants to be growing in the US anytime soon, but if the money is right indoor operations would certainly start popping up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Courage wolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The violence is arguably a symptom of the real problem, which is America's insatiable hunger for cocaine, marijuana, and heroin. </div></div>

Pretty much. Undermining that demand would require the effort of the very industries that feed it; the diversion coalitions-Movies, T.V., Sports, Gambling and others that require a consumer base comprised largely of gullible, easily deluded and indiscriminate buyers.

I remember the big push in the late '80s' to force record companies to include the lyrics of the songs on record albums and the outrage that followed. All the usual references to censorship, McCarthyism and other hysterical shrieking, basically as an effort to distract from the unbelievable horseshit that passes for "art" and the likely hit in sales that would follow if people actually read the tripe slapped together as lyrics in the altogether simplistic music therein.

The dope consumed in the U.S. is already tolerated by a broad swath of government and industry in the unending need by several to keep the many stupid. This is hardly a new occurrence in the history of power acquisition and retention.

The stupid tend to be easily influenced, vote consistently and unthinkingly for their political party and are so addled by their vices that they think their lives can only improve by 3% per year.

Those of us who understand the drug demand that fuels the nightmare are further split into two opposing camps: Legalize or attack the demand.

The non-stoner "legalize" types delude themselves into thinking that because they tend to live in the suburbs, exurbs or country, and tend to have very little interaction with the uglier, stereotypical "ghetto" wreckage, the violence will end as the profit will deflate. Additionally, they feel they will benefit from the tax revenue. Perhaps their sex changes will be paid for, or their gay marriages!

A full on, economy wide assault on the demand for mind altering drugs is the only way to defang the power of the narco-organizations in Mexico. But the anti legalization types are often compromised by the impact in sales that will accrue if the addled become less stupid. They are willing to do only what doesn't affect them directly.

So the emphasis seems to always fall on law enforcement and the justice system to attack demand. Year after year. Equally insane.

After all, where do the "Let's legalize it" folks think the Coke, Smack and Meth is going to come from if it's legalized? Clinton's brother? And why do the anti legalization types always feel like fighting to the last non-relative police officer and refuse to consider and implement the heavy lifting involved in tackling the huge structure enabling the continued celebration of drug induced stupidity running rampant in our country.

So we are left with the bromide to pit us all against the desperate Mexican's who try to survive in their anything-for-a buck-shit-hole of a country, or come here illegally, lured by the prospect of work by our own greedy political hacks and desire for the lowest labor price.

Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Courage wolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The violence is arguably a symptom of the real problem, which is America's insatiable hunger for cocaine, marijuana, and heroin. </div></div>

Pretty much. Undermining that demand would require the effort of the very industries that feed it; the diversion coalitions-Movies, T.V., Sports, Gambling and others that require a consumer base comprised largely of gullible, easily deluded and indiscriminate buyers.

I remember the big push in the late '80s' to force record companies to include the lyrics of the songs on record albums and the outrage that followed. All the usual references to censorship, McCarthyism and other hysterical shrieking, basically as an effort to distract from the unbelievable horseshit that passes for "art" and the likely hit in sales that would follow if people actually read the tripe slapped together as lyrics in the altogether simplistic music therein.

Seriously, who but a stoner would buy,
"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow,
don't be alarmed now,
it's just a sprinkling of the may queen"
??????????????????????????????????

The dope consumed in the U.S. is already tolerated by a broad swath of government and industry in the unending need by several to keep the many stupid. This is hardly a new occurrence in the history of power acquisition and retention.

The stupid tend to be easily influenced, vote consistently and unthinkingly for their political party and are so addled by their vices that they think their lives can only improve by 3% per year.

Those of us who understand the drug demand that fuels the nightmare are further split into two opposing camps: Legalize or attack the demand.

The non-stoner "legalize" types delude themselves into thinking that because they tend to live in the suburbs, exurbs or country, and tend to have very little interaction with the uglier, stereotypical "ghetto" wreckage, the violence will end as the profit will deflate. Additionally, they feel they will benefit from the tax revenue. Perhaps their sex changes will be paid for, or their gay marriages!

A full on, economy wide assault on the demand for mind altering drugs is the only way to defang the power of the narco-organizations in Mexico. But the anti legalization types are often compromised by the impact in sales that will accrue if the addled become less stupid. They are willing to do only what doesn't affect them directly.

So the emphasis seems to always fall on law enforcement and the justice system to attack demand. Year after year. Equally insane.

After all, where do the "Let's legalize it" folks think the Coke, Smack and Meth is going to come from if it's legalized? Clinton's brother? And why do the anti legalization types always feel like fighting to the last non-relative police officer and refuse consider and implement the heavy lifting involved in tackling the huge structure enabling the continued celebration of drug induced stupidity running rampant in our country.

So we are left with the bromide to pit us all against the desperate Mexican's who try to survive in their anything for a buck shit hole of a country, or come here, lured by the prospect of work by our own greedy political hacks and desire for the lowest labor price.

Cheers </div></div>

I enjoyed this post.

The human trafficking element facilitates the drugs, you eliminate the vast numbers of humans coming across and you greatly reduce the capabilities of the supply chain. Drugs will still come in, but smugglers will have to find different routes and there will be far fewer people to locate, identify, and stop on terrestrial routes.

The only way to end this is to stop hiring illegals and to stop buying products they are involved with. Eat local small farm raised food (think farmers markets) or raise/grow some of your own food and and check the identity of everyone you hire (maids, Repair man, lawn maintenance, etc). This will hurt the supply chain and relieve the pressure from the SW border, but addicts are always going to get their dope. Trying to stop the drug problem is hopeless, we just need to diffuse (not defuse) the problem at the SW border.

I always liked the one liner from the Mexican General in "Traffic";

"Addicts Treat Themselves,They Overdose,They Die,They are Treated"

I Wish it were this easy.