• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexico violence

Re: Mexico violence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lwrkeysfisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The human trafficking element facilitates the drugs, you eliminate the vast numbers of humans coming across and you greatly reduce the capabilities of the supply chain. Drugs will still come in, but smugglers will have to find different routes and there will be far fewer people to locate, identify, and stop on terrestrial routes.

The only way to end this is to stop hiring illegals and to stop buying products they are involved with. Eat local small farm raised food (think farmers markets) or raise/grow some of your own food and and check the identity of everyone you hire (maids, Repair man, lawn maintenance, etc). This will hurt the supply chain and relieve the pressure from the SW border, but addicts are always going to get their dope. Trying to stop the drug problem is hopeless, we just need to diffuse (not defuse) the problem at the SW border. </div></div>

This is assuming that a good percentage of the drug traffickers aren't doing it for the money/promise to come to the US.

- The bulk of the addiction is in the suburbs - they have the money.

- The bulk of the violence is in the 'ghetto' - they don't have the money.

- An economy wide assault against the culture of drugs and addiction will never happen.

- In addition to the economy, it would also require a complete revamp / elimination of 'assistance' programs - never going to happen.

- Consider the % of employment related to enforcement, supervision, prosecution of drug crime, treatment for those with the $$ - no one wants to wipe that swath of GDP out. Nor reduce that level of control over wide segments of the society. 'They' want to increase it.

- What we're doing doesn't work and has never worked - it isn't supposed to either. It is more bread and circuses for the segment of society that still believes their government is there to help them.

- Drugs are not the reason to take care of the border. Sovereignty is.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The bulk of the addiction is in the suburbs - they have the money.

- An economy wide assault against the culture of drugs and addiction will never happen.

- In addition to the economy, it would also require a complete revamp / elimination of 'assistance' programs - never going to happen.

- Consider the % of employment related to enforcement, supervision, prosecution of drug crime, treatment for those with the $$ - no one wants to wipe that swath of GDP out. Nor reduce that level of control over wide segments of the society. 'They' want to increase it.

- What we're doing doesn't work and has never worked - it isn't supposed to either. It is more bread and circuses for the segment of society that still believes their government is there to help them.

Good luck

</div></div>

Drugs are the cause of the violence. Sovereignty is a concept lost to the seeker of gov't. free stuff.

And laziness coupled with the unending demand for more stuff fuels the melancholy and dis-satisfaction with life as the cards were dealt. Self medicating is our undoing and regardless of our ethnic, cultural or economic status, our unwillingness to confront the foundations of the narco regime means we will continue to focus on symptoms rather than the disease causing it.

Does this sound like a people for whom sovereignty is a priority?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Drugs are the cause of the violence. Sovereignty is a concept lost to the seeker of gov't. free stuff.

</div></div>

I think we should split the hair correctly.

Drugs in and of themselves do not cause violence. Law, risk, and money - cause violence. Again - we have been doing it this way forever and it does not work. It is bread and circuses - it neither attempts to address the problem nor provide for a long term solution. It merely creates a temporary vacuum with the void being filled by greater episodes of violence. 'They' know that too.

Sovereignty and seeker of free stuff?

Agreed.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is races to fight people just for birth. We want to work and have right here. </div></div>

Exactly.

Why can't this be done--in Mexico???

Mexico has had hundreds of years to get it's collective shit together and has failed to do so, creating a whole race of welfare addicts looking for free things north of the border.

Oh yeah, quit having kids you can't afford, especially when you are too dumb to take care of yourselves.

Javier.Jimenez. It's not about what "race" you are when your born. All Americans (besides Native American's) are immigrants. It's about Nationality.

Americans live in the United States, Canadians live in Canada, Mexicans live in Mexico.. etc.

If a Canadian wants to become a Citizen of the United States they usually get duel citizenship. If a Mexican wants to become a citizen of the United States they should apply for citizenship to have duel citizenship or just United States citizenship.

My sister is an American, she moved to another country and officially became a citizen of that country as well. That's duel citizenship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling however that simply sealing the border will just move the cartels into our own domestic areas.</div></div>

They are already here and established everywhere.

The world consumption of illegal drugs will be estimated at around $350 billion U.S. dollars at the end of this year. The U.S. consumes about 1/10th of that and produces the rest on it's own.

Hundreds of millions a year of unaccounted cash payout to "officials" can only be combated by morals and ethics. Like the woman in this link has http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/...urce=feedburner.

Javier, why should you come here and steal jobs from citizens of this country? You people come here under cut us on wages have 8 kids, don't pay taxes and get government assistance. What happens if I go to Mexico and try to go to work, I go to jail! I see the destruction everyday around here because if illegalls, I live next to a onion farm, they throw their trash down in the middle of the field, then it blows onto my place, so I end up picking up after their filth. What makes you think you have a right to be in this country? Why don't you stay in that shithole of a country and Di something about it, instead of coming up here and ruining this country to make it like what you left? America us god damned sick and tired of you people coming across stealing our jobs cause you will work for half and under the table. Especially when so many of us are out if work. I couldn't care less if you stayed in Mexico and became the wealthiest person in your 10th world country, or if you starve to death, as long as you do it there and quit sucking this country dry. We don't go there and take advantage of your country so why must you come here, in other words STAY THE FUCK HOME!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you go.

Warning! Very graphic. DO NOT click on this link if you are squeamish. And watch for kids over your shoulder.

Gun Battle in Nuevo Laredo 16July2010

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35201752/NuevoLaredoCartelGunBattle7-16-2010

</div></div>

I received that same e-mail from 3 different people today, all non-LE sources. This “report” is suspect in it’s authenticity. Attached is a link to a suburban that supposedly got shot up a while back by an F-16 on a US gunnery range (over two years ago). In the “report” it is seen again in the 6th picture of the 20th slide, making the entire report questionable. Obviously, the post-gunfight pics are real but I'm not sure of the latter vehicle pics. Makes you say Hmmmmm....

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f19/suburban-damn-near-bullet-proof-65226/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here you go.

Warning! Very graphic. DO NOT click on this link if you are squeamish. And watch for kids over your shoulder.

Gun Battle in Nuevo Laredo 16July2010

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35201752/NuevoLaredoCartelGunBattle7-16-2010

</div></div>

I received that same e-mail from 3 different people today, all non-LE sources. This “report” is suspect in it’s authenticity. Attached is a link to a suburban that supposedly got shot up a while back by an F-16 on a US gunnery range (over two years ago). In the “report” it is seen again in the 6th picture of the 20th slide, making the entire report questionable. Obviously, the post-gunfight pics are real but I'm not sure of the latter vehicle pics. Makes you say Hmmmmm....

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f19/suburban-damn-near-bullet-proof-65226/
</div></div>

So your point is exactly what? The gunfight didnt happen? There is no violence in Mexico? What are you hmmmmming about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We want to cook tortillas and get checks and get celbrate american freesomes like evryone with hart work. </div></div>

lol , why do i feel my chain being jerked .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So your point is exactly what? The gunfight didnt happen? There is no violence in Mexico? What are you hmmmmming about?
</div></div>

Without putting words in anyone's mouth - for an LE publication there is high degree of 'No Shit?' factor and otherwise very little real useful info.

Good Luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264win</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We want to cook tortillas and get checks and get celbrate american freesomes like evryone with hart work. </div></div>

lol , why do i feel my chain being jerked . </div></div>

Yeah, Javier where the hell is your brother Jose?

My name is Jose Jimenez, baseball been bery bery good to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Without putting words in anyone's mouth - for an LE publication there is high degree of 'No Shit?' factor and otherwise very little real useful info.

Good Luck </div></div>

Very little useful info? Maybe for you up there in Oregon, but back here where I'm 260 miles from this shit. I got a lot of useful info. I sense a whole lot of attitude from some "only ones" on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Good Luck </div></div>

Honestly that doesnt mean a whole lot.

A lot of the stuff that comes out of fusion / analysis centers is similarly smack-your-forehead-useless because it says nothing a two braincell person with a halfway decent grasp of recent news doesn't already know, yet they slap sensitive or confidential or FOUO tags on it and send it out like its something a tactical team or MFF didnt already know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lwrkeysfisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The human trafficking element facilitates the drugs, you eliminate the vast numbers of humans coming across and you greatly reduce the capabilities of the supply chain. Drugs will still come in, but smugglers will have to find different routes and there will be far fewer people to locate, identify, and stop on terrestrial routes.

The only way to end this is to stop hiring illegals and to stop buying products they are involved with. Eat local small farm raised food (think farmers markets) or raise/grow some of your own food and and check the identity of everyone you hire (maids, Repair man, lawn maintenance, etc). This will hurt the supply chain and relieve the pressure from the SW border, but addicts are always going to get their dope. Trying to stop the drug problem is hopeless, we just need to diffuse (not defuse) the problem at the SW border. </div></div>

This is assuming that a good percentage of the drug traffickers aren't doing it for the money/promise to come to the US. </div></div>

The traffickers do it for the money, but the resource they often use are the people moving back and forth across the border (that is the distinction I'm making). There are two other points here: first, once you reduce the flow it becomes easier to filter those coming across and catch the bad guys; and second, you force the traffickers to get more involved at the macro level, which in turn makes it easier to stop them. I've seen this type of problem offshore more than once...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Very little useful info? Maybe for you up there in Oregon, but back here where I'm 260 miles from this shit. I got a lot of useful info. I sense a whole lot of attitude from some "only ones" on this site. </div></div>

"Only Ones" - Believe me, I am no where near cool enough to be in the club around here. Don't believe it? Ask Frank or a variety of others.

On the note of info - check out OB6's post. Blocking off roads to create ambushes - well yeah, you either need to use a ruse, blow shit up, or block it off to create choke point. So what. Vehicles are stolen every day - no special indicator there. If shell casings aren't near what was shot up - well, yeah the shooters weren't all that close; or they cleaned up - check the most appropriate box. It'd be more useful (not much) to know that they have developed a pattern at the inception of the ambush to take positions X distance and typically from X cover. But that bit of info given in the report- Columbo is'nt needed to deduce that one. The issue of shoes - if 10 guys all have the same shirt we think they are a team. Those that walk around in condition white may not notice the same 10 guys are all wearing the same sneeks, but others would. Simple mods to rigs to indicate a certain level of proficiency? Sure, but a discussion on route planning / why the site was selected in relation to the target / the timing of the ambush / the timing in relation to ancillary events / what the attackers did well and what they did poorly are far more helpful than noting some silver duct tape on a black rig. Etc...etc...etc

As a private citizen it makes you think (hope) there are 2 reports out there - one being something that is actually of use.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We want to cook tortillas and get checks and get celbrate american freesomes like evryone with hart work. </div></div>

I See someone on Perma Ban is trying to make a come Back,check the IP on this TOOL.

Collected shit is exactamente Craveo6. Is why I move my famili here and work to excape drug and corrupts. Owing to great govement program in usa, new peoples can expect benefits and a good start. I work 3 year, no tax. All childs can take school by go to the school. So? if I where my sombrero hat in the field, and refry my beans and flat my tortillas? You like the pepper and the japaleno for your tomato dips, yes? ?We are like brother now, yes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Collected shit is exactamente Craveo6. Is why I move my famili here and work to excape drug and corrupts. Owing to great govement program in usa, new peoples can expect benefits and a good start. I work 3 year, no tax. All childs can take school by go to the school. So? if I where my sombrero hat in the field, and refry my beans and flat my tortillas? You like the pepper and the japaleno for your tomato dips, yes? ?We are like brother now, yes? </div></div>

Someone needs to work on their fake English. This is too good to be true, he is saying everything that piss' us off.

those pics and comments appear to me to be political not informational as in lets showcase where these guys bought there stuff, not find out useful ways to catch and stop them in the future. makes me wonder at the sorce and truthfulness.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The bulk of the addiction is in the suburbs - they have the money.

Good luck

</div></div>

Absolutely !!!!!!!

Very little useful info? Maybe for you up there in Oregon, but back here where I'm 260 miles from this shit. I got a lot of useful info. I sense a whole lot of attitude from some "only ones" on this site. </div></div>

"Only Ones" - Believe me, I am no where near cool enough to be in the club around here. Don't believe it? Ask Frank or a variety of others.

On the note of info - check out OB6's post. Blocking off roads to create ambushes - well yeah, you either need to use a ruse, blow shit up, or block it off to create choke point. So what. Vehicles are stolen every day - no special indicator there. If shell casings aren't near what was shot up - well, yeah the shooters weren't all that close; or they cleaned up - check the most appropriate box. It'd be more useful (not much) to know that they have developed a pattern at the inception of the ambush to take positions X distance and typically from X cover. But that bit of info given in the report- Columbo is'nt needed to deduce that one. The issue of shoes - if 10 guys all have the same shirt we think they are a team. Those that walk around in condition white may not notice the same 10 guys are all wearing the same sneeks, but others would. Simple mods to rigs to indicate a certain level of proficiency? Sure, but a discussion on route planning / why the site was selected in relation to the target / the timing of the ambush / the timing in relation to ancillary events / what the attackers did well and what they did poorly are far more helpful than noting some silver duct tape on a black rig. Etc...etc...etc

s a private citizen it makes you think (hope) there are 2 reports out there - one being something that is actually of use.
Good luck </div></div>

Most of the military is under trained pimply faced kids with AR's and would at best be poor mall cops. All of the trained (Zeta's) have all gone to the cartels as hit men or starting their own cartel. The regular police won't even get involved in most problems as they know they will be killed and or family and friends will be killed.
I have said many times the only way to stop this problem is stop the consumption on this side of the border and arm all citizens on Mexico and let them take back their country from the cartels and the cartel controlled government.

I can give you a tried and proven way to fix the drug problem.

Case in point. When Chiang Kie Shek, the emporer of China, was overthrown by Mao and his communist cronies, they fixed the drug problem. BTW, Mao and his cronies trafficked for years in the opium trade. When he came to power, he executed all the drug dealers. Anyone who was addicted to opium, they did what they could for them to correct the addiction. There was a period of amnesty for the users. After that amnesty, if they were caught with opium, they WERE EXECUTED!!!!! That would help sove the problem, if we militarized the border as well. Bring all our troops home, and and make the border free fire zone for those coming over illegally. It would not take long for the illegals to stop coming over here at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my $.02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can give you a tried and proven way to fix the drug problem.

Case in point. When Chiang Kie Shek, the emporer of China, was overthrown by Mao and his communist cronies, they fixed the drug problem. BTW, Mao and his cronies trafficked for years in the opium trade. When he came to power, he executed all the drug dealers. Anyone who was addicted to opium, they did what they could for them to correct the addiction. There was a period of amnesty for the users. After that amnesty, if they were caught with opium, they WERE EXECUTED!!!!! That would help sove the problem, if we militarized the border as well. Bring all our troops home, and and make the border free fire zone for those coming over illegally. It would not take long for the illegals to stop coming over here at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my $.02 </div></div>

Your .02 cents are to live in a communist dictatorship, basically. Just move to China or North Korea or something if that's what you're into. I hear Oman is nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Most of the military is under trained pimply faced kids with AR's and would at best be poor mall cops. All of the trained (Zeta's) have all gone to the cartels as hit men or starting their own cartel. The regular police won't even get involved in most problems as they know they will be killed and or family and friends will be killed.
I have said many times the only way to stop this problem is stop the consumption on this side of the border and arm all citizens on Mexico and let them take back their country from the cartels and the cartel controlled government. </div></div>

Agreed. They just need a Patricio Henriquez (Patrick Henry) and American's who will stand with him while working to stifle the drug culture here, as he rouses the Mexican patriots in overthrowing the monstrosity currently strangling that nation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can give you a tried and proven way to fix the drug problem.

Just my $.02</div></div>

Mao did that to limit western interest in chinese affairs until he could solidate the communist parties power. google boxer rebellion, china had just fought the west for years over the opium trade which weakened the emprorer enough for moa and his cronies to take over.

Not to mention that would never work in the US because it would take nation wide disarmament and that is a civil war on top of ultra strong, ultra funded, foreign cartels teamed up with the southern, anti-gov aryans within our border and jails...oh wait they are already here.

Your right, start the executions. Lets make the supply next to nothing so that prices, danger, and paronoia go up while our abilty to fight a war, any war, gets stretched even thinner just in time for china to get a working DF 21d,that will really strengthen our country and secure our and future generations freedoms.

Rome is burning, help put out the fire with freedom not fascism.

I was being sarcastic. There is no way to stop the drug problem with our justice system the way it is. I love my freedoms too much to ever think about communism. All I was saying is that with our justice system the way it is, we will never stop the drug problem. Militarizing the border is about the only way to stop Pedro from coming in illegally, and deporting all the illegal aliens is what should be done. Make them come into the country the LEGAL way!! I have never used drugs, and I dont associate with users. I see the horrors of drugs firsthand. I am a paramedic and a FF, and have worked my share of OD's, both prescription and street drugs. I have worked several teens who OD'ed, and it is a shitty feeling. I apologize for not wording my post more carefully.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was being sarcastic. There is no way to stop the drug problem with our justice system the way it is. I love my freedoms too much to ever think about communism. All I was saying is that with our justice system the way it is, we will never stop the drug problem. Militarizing the border is about the only way to stop Pedro from coming in illegally, and deporting all the illegal aliens is what should be done. Make them come into the country the LEGAL way!! I have never used drugs, and I dont associate with users. I see the horrors of drugs firsthand. I am a paramedic and a FF, and have worked my share of OD's, both prescription and street drugs. I have worked several teens who OD'ed, and it is a shitty feeling. I apologize for not wording my post more carefully. </div></div>

and I apologize for being an ass about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Javier.Jimenez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Laugh. Delete. Es FREE ! PAY yo JOIN ! PAY YO ! YO JOIN ! LAUGH
</div></div>

Me Gusta los photos De la guerra de el Oso Grizzly y el Oso Polar!

Como esta Alaska?

Como se Dice AMAX en Espanol?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneck medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was being sarcastic. There is no way to stop the drug problem with our justice system the way it is. I love my freedoms too much to ever think about communism. All I was saying is that with our justice system the way it is, we will never stop the drug problem. Militarizing the border is about the only way to stop Pedro from coming in illegally, and deporting all the illegal aliens is what should be done. Make them come into the country the LEGAL way!! I have never used drugs, and I dont associate with users. I see the horrors of drugs firsthand. I am a paramedic and a FF, and have worked my share of OD's, both prescription and street drugs. I have worked several teens who OD'ed, and it is a shitty feeling. I apologize for not wording my post more carefully. </div></div>

I apologize also. I agree with you. I have smoked weed though a couple times, 13 years ago in high school and honestly i don't drink but i would smoke right now if it were legal.

I also grew up around druggies, my family are high ups in an international aid organization that has alot of thrift stores./hint

Some people can handle drugs but most can't, like 5%-95% respectively. In the end it's their decision and if they can't get the drugs to escape, stop the pain, etc., then they will figure something else out, the same reasons people are alchoholics are the same reasons they use drugs and prohibition never works.

Just speaking from 17 years of first hand experience at treatment facilities, Christmas toy drives staffed by local community service workers, and losing 2 friends and almost my god sister to meth. Why do you think i enlisted?
smirk.gif

Was reminded of a quote that sums up a drug addicts mind pretty well. It is said comedicly but i have heard it or a veriation of it said seriously many times..."Before I became a drug addict, I had so many problems. Now I just have one - Drugs! It's given my life real focus."

I got emails and PMs from jakeleg asking me to post some info for him. Just to let you all know, he and some of his guys were involved in a firefight with the Zetas Saturday in Monterrey. jakeleg took two rounds, he says they passed thru doing no major damage but two of his guys are critical as they got shot up pretty good. One of the Zeta leaders was killed.

link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38707292/ns/38706983

I will also be posting some pics and more info he asked me to post later, hopefully this evening.

Prayers for jakeleg and his men please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remsps243</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO, and from what I know from sources in Mexico, this wave of violence wont invade the U.S. the problem is that cartels are fighting over who gets all the rights to that port of entry, be juarez, nuevo laredo, reynosa, any city on the border to smuggle their drugs through.

unfortunately, everything is so corrupt that no matter what the mexican army does, waves of criminals keep on showing up, mostly because most police, and state troopers and government leaders in mexico have taken bribes or even work for the cartels.

worst part about it is that citizens from those cities dont really know whats going on bc tv nor newspapers are allowed to report on the shootings... </div></div>

I'm glad you don't believe this violence can/will spread north. I think that is an extremely naive view, however. What's to stop it? Stay tuned...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prayers for jakeleg and his men please. </div></div>

Will do! I met him once, good guy.