• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MI Upcoming Shoots

Re: MI Upcoming Shoots

I'll be down with Brad on Saturday, prolly 11am-dusk.

Sunday's are usually no good since I have to work 3rd shift and that's considered my Monday. Usually like to get a couple of hours of shuteye before going in at 930pm-7am.

Just finished loading....Now to find the rain gear, I think it's still stashed in my boat.

i would love to go but no one ever says anything to me about going to youngs...

Dude....we're going in the morning. Want to go?...LOL.

Somehow my good Helly Hanson rain gear walked out of my boat...
cry.gif

i would but super seal never wants to car pool lol

Carpool hell....gas goes up much more and I'll have to ride a horse down there.

tell me about it... and the wife needs the wheels to go to the grocery store... said i can go if i get a ride lol

it feels like middle school all over again

I've been going down on Friday's to shoot, then just sleeping at the range and shooting on saturday just get my gas money's worth.

sounds like a blast i cant deside was worse gas or ammo... if SS would answer his phone i would be there he lives 3 mins from me

can have to work and im balls deep in a new build

I am going to try my best to be there the 18. if not, the 19 for sure. Maybe a camp out the 18 and 19. Anyone down for that? Bring your own tent though, I am not that easy.

I will be there, finally found someone to fill in for me on the 18th. Haven't seen or heard from SS or BA yet, hope they show, should be a good turnout for the members.

Later, Brad

I'm planning on Young's for this Sunday (the 12th); think I'll beat the crowd, and stretch the legs of that 29" 300Win.

Ill be there this saturday (10-11-08) shooting my new AWSM if anybody wants to join me. I will let people shoot my new gun too.

Rich

I guess nobody wants to play with me. (sad)

Rich

Want to, but can't Saturday. Will be there Sunday for noon, though.

I might be able to make it out to play on Sunday... If that would be okay?

Out of state for training this weekend, but am going to head down next Saturday night, unless the world ends of something worse.

Hope to see you guys.

Nick

going to head down to youngs today... just incase anyone else is bored and whats to show up

How did I miss this place?! This place is just down the road from me!(more or less). Do they accept memberships year-round or are they like some ranges that do a membrship sign up once per year?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they accept memberships year-round or are they like some ranges that do a membrship sign up once per year? </div></div> Yes: sign up for a year, and do it every year; so that's year 'round and once.
wink.gif
Give Deb a call.

This is as good as a range can get. Great owners, great members. Met some real good guys down there. Priceless knowledge available.

I wish I could get down there today, but the fam is a little under the weather with the flu bug, wouldnt be very good of me to bail on em.

Too short notice for me, too, I'm afraid. But I would have gone... We need to do another group shoot - this time a dead-of-winter meet/bash. Any ideas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they accept memberships year-round or are they like some ranges that do a membrship sign up once per year? </div></div> Yes: sign up for a year, and do it every year; so that's year 'round and once.
wink.gif
Give Deb a call. </div></div>

Sorry, what I meant was could I go there anytime and get a membership? Some of our local ranges only have one sign up day per year and if you miss that day, you have to wait a whole year until thye next sign up day.

Highground,

i beleive you can get their number off their website. You can join at anytime, year round, and your membership expires that day of the following year.

You also HAVE to be a member of the NRA and show your membership card to join, wich, imo, is a terrific rule.

Deb is who you need to speak to, and she will get you all set up.

As for another group shoot, lets do it, end of January to Mid February? Jan 24/25 or 31/Feb.1, Feb.7/8, Feb. 14/15, Feb.21/22....any suggestions?

Ammo aint gettin cheaper!

Nick

Im gonna start going to down soon to start some training for Reade Range match. maybe twice a month starting in Feb.

Rich

im not really sure about a group shoot but i would like to go down next sat/sunday... it was kinda foggy down there today... but if the weather is any better next weekend i will be down there.. i got my member ship awhile back when i went down there with superseal and have not been back since so i figured i would start going since its only an hour from my house

o ya and you can join any time..... just bring your NRA card and 300$ and your good to go for a year

Just called down there. She said just call her when you get there and she will come down and sign you up. Looks to be about 3.5 hour drive for me but looks too nice not to join.

It'll be well worth your drive, even if you only come out once a month to shoot.

Warmer weather, hell, we'll get their around 10am, set up and shoot/BS around till it's dark to make it worth the trip.

Sounds good. Cant wait to see the place in person!

Any update on when the road trips to youngs might start? Just got a new stick...itching to get it out.

when my .223ai gets in... was suppose to be today... i will be down there i have to come up with a stock and scope... but i will be there im hoping in 2 weekends... i will let the thread know a few days out so that if anyone wants to come they can come... i live right off 69 so if anyone wants to ride with me the last 45 mins they can

Might be heading to Young's on Friday myself. Brad Arnett might be coming as well, but haven't heard back from him yet.

You guys are depressing me. I would definately be there if I could figure out where all the kids are coming from around here.

i might just get out and shoot the AR if i go on saturday... i just put in my order to seekin and will not have my new rigs running this weekend... but would hate not to go down there

not to mention i still need to find someone with a A5 that is cut for a #7 contour

Rich, Steve,

Brad and myself are planning on Saturday now. Hopefully I'll have my fucking .223ai back from getting chopped/recrowned.

Saturday, eh? Then it's a Maybe for me. It's Valentine's day, so I'll have to do some political maneuvering, but I would like to shoot with you guys again.