• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mickey D says "Fuck you" to hundreds. Closes corporate offices.

I agree healthy food sells just fine although i believe some people may be genetically pre disposed to crisco based foods.
And eating healthy doesnt have to be expensive.
I eat a salad for lunch everyday with the topping i like which is the same topping i put on the greek yogurt i eat for breakfast every morning ( walnuts, pecans, almonds, pepitas, raisons and dried cranberries)
I know alot of people that would turn thier nose up to those options but its what i like and i eat quite a bit of fresh fruit and vegetables.
I grew up eating wild game as much or more than store bought meat and home grown veggies.
My diet allows me to splurge on things that would otherwise just pork others out since i love ice cream, chocolate and pies.
I had coworker tell not long ago " I hate you" when i mentioned im still the same wieght as when i graduated from high school 🤣🤣
Same. It’s eating OUT healthy that tends to run a little higher, definitely if you’re comparing it to the typical fast food menu. I make 99% of our meals here. Our grocery budget takes too priority. We both decided early on that we would skimp in other areas before not being able to afford what we wanted to eat. 90% of our meat is wild game, chicken and fish (benefit of living on the coast). Most of our diet is fruit and vegetables. We really have cut back on any processed foods. Definitely hard at first, you get addicted to unhealthy foods, there is literally a science that goes into getting you hooked on processed foods. We don’t miss it though now. I can’t remember the last time I even had a coke.

Same. It’s eating OUT healthy that tends to run a little higher, definitely if you’re comparing it to the typical fast food menu. I make 99% of our meals here. Our grocery budget takes too priority. We both decided early on that we would skimp in other areas before not being able to afford what we wanted to eat. 90% of our meat is wild game, chicken and fish (benefit of living on the coast). Most of our diet is fruit and vegetables. We really have cut back on any processed foods. Definitely hard at first, you get addicted to unhealthy foods, there is literally a science that goes into getting you hooked on processed foods. We don’t miss it though now. I can’t remember the last time I even had a coke.
I dont eat processed food much at all with the exception of pastrami as i love a good Rueben sandwich occasionally.
I agree it is very difficult especially for people that grew up eating that way, and i dont drink soft drinks either but love a rootbeer float now and then.

Reactions: jb0311
I try not to support these type companies and I have stopped tipping. If my waitress is making 15/hr then she doesn't need my tips

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
If you believe “supersize me” is factual reportage or “scientific” or presents causative evidence, you probably also think Tucker Carlson is a “journalist”.

Spurlock (and Carlson, for that matter) is in the business of selling hyperbole, not information.

If you believe “supersize me” is factual reportage or “scientific” or presents causative evidence, you probably also think Tucker Carlson is a “journalist”.

Spurlock (and Carlson, for that matter) is in the business of selling hyperbole, not information.
Enjoy your big mac and supersized coke.....

Wonder how the robots are going to handle it when you come inside because they screwed your order up.....?
Oh. Your order that you entered in the kiosk is wrong? Let me get my supervisor and see if he gives a fuck
4158DB64-8175-448E-9917-28C325E9497D.jpeg

but he's not wrong

exorcise yourself of that pacific northwest liberalism son

Dude… go be rich somewhere else!

I like my occasional Whopper or QPC!!

Fast food places engineered their food to be tasty and comforting. So you go back.

But don’t say only the poors go there! I know for a fact that @TheGerman eats burgers, too.

Sirhr
I also heard he puts sauerkraut on his burger and on his soft tacos

Reactions: P-Squared
I don't eat fast food regularly (weekly) but I do eat it a few times a month or sometimes when I travel.
I understand it isn't heathy, but so what, eating bad food a few times a month doesn't matter much in the big picture.

What I have noticed isn't 'teenagers' or even early 20 somethings that are working in fast food and doing it horribly. what I see are older people that failed in life, or what could be illegals, so what do you expect?

I love the self serve order menu and kiosks in fast food places. Talking to the average worker in a fast food place is like being punished for something.

I will no longer eat at Wendy's. I have been a several in several states, they are all run like shit. Poor quality control on the food (read not served hot ever) and the people suck, at any age, that work there. I used to work near a wendys when I was younger, ate it often back then, I gave it up it got so bad.

Taco Bell is hit or miss, some are run well, others not so much. I grew up on taco bell, will never give up the basic beef tacos. One look in the kitchen from the order counter and you know if the food is going to suck. Is it clean or not, if not clean then leave.

Popeyes, same as taco bell, hit or miss, depends on the store. You can tell the ones with an engaged manager that are well run

McDonalds, mostly bad, not just teens, people of all ages suck that work there suck, I have given up trying more bad than good. I grew up eating MCD too, but I am giving it up, can't find a good one anymore.

Subway, hmm, also hit or miss depends on who owns it. Have had a sandwich artist try to put BROWN lettuce on my sandwich. When I said something to them, their response was, all our lettuce always looks like that, I walked out.

Chipotle - I like it, varies wildly with regards to portion size being served. The one near me went to online orders only during covid and not sure if they ever stopped, but the online order you pick up has half the food in it than when you stand in line and watch them make it. Fuck them I had to go buy another meal after I got done eating what they gave me for $12.

This brings me to Chick-fil-A. Very consistent food, usually hot, friendly helpful staff and MOST OF THEM ARE YOUNGER people. I will eat at a Chick-fil-A if I need fast food over most any other. Not because it is great food, but the food and the experience doesn't SUCK like everywhere else. Averagely ok food, no one being rude, very consistent = win in that space

I agree healthy food sells just fine although i believe some people may be genetically pre disposed to crisco based foods.
And eating healthy doesnt have to be expensive.
I eat a salad for lunch everyday with the topping i like which is the same topping i put on the greek yogurt i eat for breakfast every morning ( walnuts, pecans, almonds, pepitas, raisons and dried cranberries)
I know alot of people that would turn thier nose up to those options but its what i like and i eat quite a bit of fresh fruit and vegetables.
I grew up eating wild game as much or more than store bought meat and home grown veggies.
My diet allows me to splurge on things that would otherwise just pork others out since i love ice cream, chocolate and pies.
I had coworker tell not long ago " I hate you" when i mentioned im still the same wieght as when i graduated from high school 🤣🤣

Let me know how that goes when you get listeria. Seems there's another outbreak every damn week.

Honestly, your life sounds boring. I'm eating something different 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Home made Chinese, deer or elk or beef steak, pork sausage and bacon, eggs sprinkled throughout.
Add on whatever veggies the wife buys.

It's cheaper to eat McDonald's every damn meal than cook anymore though. I'd bet your salad costs you as much as a quarter pounder (nuts get expensive).
And wild game is horrendous. I spend about 5x per lb on harvesting deer and elk as if I just went and bought a whole cow.

Culver's, a chain that started in Wisconsin and is slowly expanding, proves that one can do fastfood burgers right — without robotic automation. So does In-N-Out Burger. So does Chick-fil-A.

I think McDonald's problems might just be unique to their own inept corporate management. You allow too many Woke executives — what's the over/under that McD's has a "chief diversity officer"? — and, like Democrats, they'll rot your institution from within.

EDIT: Shoulda done my research before posting, but, yeah, it's confirmed McDonald's is infested with Woke.

Just imagine if they made a good quality burger (like they did in the 70's) for a reasonable profit and hired workers you could stomach to look at ?

It's almost a surefire business plan.
As stated, In-N-Out seems to have no problems whatsoever making a good burger at a reasonable price while having good customer service with employees that don't make you need eye bleach.

In-N-Out is expanding, McShitalds is receeding....
Hmm, almost seems like the customers "get it" doesn't it ?

BTW, on one of those long drives needed food, McShitalds was the only thing around....
Holy shit was it nasty and the Filet-o-fish was a air injected bun with about 1/2 the density it should have had, a absolutely horrendous fish stick for a fillet, a tiny smear of tartar sauce, and a 1/2 sized slice of cheese ???
For the absolute bargain of $4.79 for just the sandwich.
It was at best worth $.99 and probably cost them less than 50 cents to make....most likely 25 cents at the volume they roll.
I have no idea how they can't find profit in that.....so they have to fire the humans ?

Reactions: Maggot
I only go into the burger chains if I'm traveling, really have to shit, and theres no other viable option but my pants.. Otherwise I avoid them like the plague. I do eat at Subway.and havent found that. Last spring I drove from Virginia to rural southern Georgia and Alabama and stopped at several subways , and some convenience stores. Most of them were staffed by well dressed, polite, efficient, you black people. It was really nice to see.
You mean the anti USA supporters of Megan Rapinoe? I haven't eaten there since they made her their rep. I hope Subway goes bankrupt.

Reactions: Hound Dog
Just imagine if they made a good quality burger (like they did in the 70's) for a reasonable profit and hired workers you could stomach to look at ?

It's almost a surefire business plan.
As stated, In-N-Out seems to have no problems whatsoever making a good burger at a reasonable price while having good customer service with employees that don't make you need eye bleach.

In-N-Out is expanding, McShitalds is receeding....
Hmm, almost seems like the customers "get it" doesn't it ?

BTW, on one of those long drives needed food, McShitalds was the only thing around....
Holy shit was it nasty and the Filet-o-fish was a air injected bun with about 1/2 the density it should have had, a absolutely horrendous fish stick for a fillet, a tiny smear of tartar sauce, and a 1/2 sized slice of cheese ???
For the absolute bargain of $4.79 for just the sandwich.
It was at best worth $.99 and probably cost them less than 50 cents to make....most likely 25 cents at the volume they roll.
I have no idea how they can't find profit in that.....so they have to fire the humans ?
In and out burgers are shit.

You mean the anti USA supporters of Megan Rapinoe? I haven't eaten there since they made her their rep. I hope Subway goes bankrupt.
That wasnt the point. The point is that the young people were polite, efficient, and well dressed. No freaks.

That's because you have Culvers. I can't believe anything would best the butter burger and cheese curds.

The southerners don't know what they're missing, so they think it's good.

Culver’s sucks ass.

Let me know how that goes when you get listeria. Seems there's another outbreak every damn week.

Honestly, your life sounds boring. I'm eating something different 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Home made Chinese, deer or elk or beef steak, pork sausage and bacon, eggs sprinkled throughout.

It's cheaper to eat McDonald's every damn meal than cook anymore though. I'd bet your salad costs you as much as a quarter pounder (nuts get expensive).
And wild game is horrendous. I spend about 5x per lb on harvesting deer and elk as if I just went and bought a whole cow.
Listeria is a joke. The only people who normally get sick are comprised immune system. I.E old, pregnant, new born, and probably GMO vaxxinated human now.

You should be washing your raw vegetables, especially if you are compromised.

The Listeria outbreak was likely a test, and plan kind of thing.

Reactions: Maggot
I don't eat fast food regularly (weekly) but I do eat it a few times a month or sometimes when I travel.
I understand it isn't heathy, but so what, eating bad food a few times a month doesn't matter much in the big picture.

What I have noticed isn't 'teenagers' or even early 20 somethings that are working in fast food and doing it horribly. what I see are older people that failed in life, or what could be illegals, so what do you expect?

I love the self serve order menu and kiosks in fast food places. Talking to the average worker in a fast food place is like being punished for something.

I will no longer eat at Wendy's. I have been a several in several states, they are all run like shit. Poor quality control on the food (read not served hot ever) and the people suck, at any age, that work there. I used to work near a wendys when I was younger, ate it often back then, I gave it up it got so bad.

Taco Bell is hit or miss, some are run well, others not so much. I grew up on taco bell, will never give up the basic beef tacos. One look in the kitchen from the order counter and you know if the food is going to suck. Is it clean or not, if not clean then leave.

Popeyes, same as taco bell, hit or miss, depends on the store. You can tell the ones with an engaged manager that are well run

McDonalds, mostly bad, not just teens, people of all ages suck that work there suck, I have given up trying more bad than good. I grew up eating MCD too, but I am giving it up, can't find a good one anymore.

Subway, hmm, also hit or miss depends on who owns it. Have had a sandwich artist try to put BROWN lettuce on my sandwich. When I said something to them, their response was, all our lettuce always looks like that, I walked out.

Chipotle - I like it, varies wildly with regards to portion size being served. The one near me went to online orders only during covid and not sure if they ever stopped, but the online order you pick up has half the food in it than when you stand in line and watch them make it. Fuck them I had to go buy another meal after I got done eating what they gave me for $12.

This brings me to Chick-fil-A. Very consistent food, usually hot, friendly helpful staff and MOST OF THEM ARE YOUNGER people. I will eat at a Chick-fil-A if I need fast food over most any other. Not because it is great food, but the food and the experience doesn't SUCK like everywhere else. Averagely ok food, no one being rude, very consistent = win in that space
Who killed Kenny?
Frosty!! From South Park.
In this case it sounds like it'll be a frosty from Wendy's

That's because you have Culvers. I can't believe anything would best the butter burger and cheese curds.

The southerners don't know what they're missing, so they think it's good.

Culvers was in lower AL when I lived there. Got 'em in central FL. Clean stores, polite staff, average food.

Reactions: Lightning8

Never had lysteria, i learned a long time ago while working in southern Mexico down near Guatemala to use something acidic on salads ( lemon or lime juice or vinegar based dressings )
Expensive definately not, the premium romain salad blend, omega 3 blend ( walnuts, pecans, almonds, pepitas, raisons and cranberries), Oikos triple zero greek yogurt (zero fat, zero cholesterol, zero added sweeteners) and bananas cost rouphly $20 a week.
On the weekends i eat mostly eggs, omelet with whatever i feel like or scrambled with fresh made pico de gallo some bacon thrown in here and there.
Want to talk about exensive, whe buy eggs by the 60 pack and have for years. Fairly recently i paid $30 for a 60 pack, thats fucking expensive.
And boring i dont think so i choose to eat lite for breakfast and lunch because it doesnt make me feel like taking a knap or feel slugish after eating.
For dinner last night i had a chicken fajita bowl, cillantro lime rice, topped with black beans, then shredded chicken i brined and smoked with some sharp chedder on top and all topped with fresh pico de gallo i made yesterday and a healthy dose of habanero hot suace.
If thats boring i choose boring.

Reactions: jb0311
Never had lysteria, i learned a long time ago while working in southern Mexico down near Guatemala to use something acidic on salads ( lemon or lime juice or vinegar based dressings )
Expensive definately not, the premium romain salad blend, omega 3 blend ( walnuts, pecans, almonds, pepitas, raisons and cranberries), Oikos triple zero greek yogurt (zero fat, zero cholesterol, zero added sweeteners) and bananas cost rouphly $20 a week.
On the weekends i eat mostly eggs, omelet with whatever i feel like or scrambled with fresh made pico de gallo some bacon thrown in here and there.
Want to talk about exensive, whe buy eggs by the 60 pack and have for years. Fairly recently i paid $30 for a 60 pack, thats fucking expensive.
And boring i dont think so i choose to eat lite for breakfast and lunch because it doesnt make me feel like taking a knap or feel slugish after eating.
For dinner last night i had a chicken fajita bowl, cillantro lime rice, topped with black beans, then shredded chicken i brined and smoked with some sharp chedder on top and all topped with fresh pico de gallo i made yesterday and a healthy dose of habanero hot suace.
If thats boring i choose boring.

Must be regional pricing. Last weekend it was $18 for a container of spring mix salad here.

To buy veggies and bread and eggs for the week is easily $100. It's not hard to spend $85 at the grocery store to get enough food to replicate $45 at McDonald's. I still do it because it's better, and I'm teaching my kids that.

The downsides to living in BFE.

Must be regional pricing. Last weekend it was $18 for a container of spring mix salad here.

To buy veggies and bread and eggs for the week is easily $100. It's not hard to spend $85 at the grocery store to get enough food to replicate $45 at McDonald's. I still do it because it's better, and I'm teaching my kids that.

The downsides to living in BFE.
Your paying $18 for a container of spring mix ?
Were the hell are you living ?
And yes it is very easy nowadays to spend $85 on very little, thankfully eggs have droped a fair amount in recent weeks but still over priced at the moment.
I get some pretty strange looks at the grocery store sometimes, i do it on purpose but allways after the total is shown say i would like to kick Joe Biden in the nuts until he dies.

It's not hard to spend $85 at the grocery store to get enough food to replicate $45 at McDonald's.

the prices at MCD have gone up insanely high for the imitation food that it is. If you haven't been in a while you may not know

I am sure there is regional pricing that is higher if you are in an insane blue city

You are getting maybe one and a half meals for a family of 4 for $45 ( I can eat more than 1.5 meals off this same money spent at Kroger)

1681318705587.png

• Sad
Reactions: Lightning8
Your paying $18 for a container of spring mix ?
Were the hell are you living ?
And yes it is very easy nowadays to spend $85 on very little, thankfully eggs have droped a fair amount in recent weeks but still over priced at the moment.
I get some pretty strange looks at the grocery store sometimes, i do it on purpose but allways after the total is shown say i would like to kick Joe Biden in the nuts until he dies.

I would have to drive 100+ miles to find a Walmart or Costco.

Rumor has it we have the most profitable Albertsons in the state. It's a racket. Only 1 other store in town and it has about 1/2 the stuff and very little produce.

On the flip side we have a very cheap McDonald's, as they can still pay $12/hr.

The trade off for expensive food, is the rifle range is 5 minutes from town, and only costs $50/yr. And town is a 5-10 minute drive all the way across depending on if you get stopped at the 3 lights.

Reactions: XLR308
I would have to drive 100+ miles to find a Walmart or Costco.

Rumor has it we have the most profitable Albertsons in the state. It's a racket. Only 1 other store in town and it has about 1/2 the stuff and very little produce.

On the flip side we have a very cheap McDonald's, as they can still pay $12/hr.

The trade off for expensive food, is the rifle range is 5 minutes from town, and only costs $50/yr. And town is a 5-10 minute drive all the way across depending on if you get stopped at the 3 lights.
I hear you, Albertsons and thier chains are some of the most expensive anywere from what ive seen.
Im lucky enough to have lots of places to shoot at distance, tje one i mainly go to is free and has steel out to mile.
The downside is fuckheads go out there and leave a huge mess at times and many of them when busy i wouldnt trust with anything more dangerous than a banana.

I think we know what killed Kenny.
Taco Hell.....naz-t.

Chipotle.
You ONLY buy thru the line and watch your food being made.
If the blue haired vegan only puts 2 tablespoons of meat on your burrito, you turn and walk out, period.
What are they going to do ?
I have honestly turned and walked back to the end of the 3 person line knowing I would have a different person make my burrito.
Just because they are haphazardly tossing shit on a tortilla does not mean you are responsible for it.

They either make it my way....or toss it in the trash.
Pretty simple to me.

Reactions: MJF and XLR308
I swore off fast food years ago. Local Burger King whopper tipped me over the edge and have never been back there or any other fast food since. Tactless tomatoes and bad lettuce. Add in the pricing and what the fuck am I doing eating this overpriced garbage. I'm not!
Fast food will only get worse and yes most of them will become Simi automated or fully in the near future.
There will be less jobs and opportunity for people. The .gov will give everybody a basic income.
Without a job or purpose people will become more unstable and hopeless. Will only lead to more violence and
cultural decay.

A package of porkchops and a bag of potatoes, with cheese, greek yogurt (in place of sour cream) and a package of romaine lettuce is less than $20 and will feed a family of 8.

Subway can eat me...last time i was there they asked for a tip....never again.

Mcdonalds is fake food and wont get my $.
Shred

I dont eat processed food much at all with the exception of pastrami as i love a good Rueben sandwich occasionally.
I agree it is very difficult especially for people that grew up eating that way, and i dont drink soft drinks either but love a rootbeer float now and then.
It's not even hard to make your own pastrami, as I found out this year. Just out a roast in a brine for a couple weeks and then smoke it like a ham. First time trying it, and it was way better than anything store bought I've ever had. I'll be making more next time we butcher, and freezing them.
IMG_20230303_110538_copy_1368x1824.jpg

Kristian

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It's not even hard to make your own pastrami, as I found out this year. Just out a roast in a brine for a couple weeks and then smoke it like a ham. First time trying it, and it was way better than anything store bought I've ever had. I'll be making more next time we butcher, and freezing them.View attachment 8118960
Kristian
That looks damn good, i have considered doing the same a couple of times over the years just never tried it. 👍

It was awesome. I didn't want to potentially waste a good roast on an experiment, so it was just a blade roast from an old cow, and it was still fall apart tender. The only thing remotely unhealthy about it was the curing salts and smoke.
Kristian

It was awesome. I didn't want to potentially waste a good roast on an experiment, so it was just a blade roast from an old cow, and it was still fall apart tender. The only thing remotely unhealthy about it was the curing salts and smoke.
Kristian
Meh, salt in moderation isnt an issue. Hell i dont even have a salt shaker on my table.
And if smoked meat is taboo then i guess im a witch doctor 🤣

I think we know what killed Kenny.
Taco Hell.....naz-t.

Chipotle.
You ONLY buy thru the line and watch your food being made.
If the blue haired vegan only puts 2 tablespoons of meat on your burrito, you turn and walk out, period.
What are they going to do ?
I have honestly turned and walked back to the end of the 3 person line knowing I would have a different person make my burrito.
Just because they are haphazardly tossing shit on a tortilla does not mean you are responsible for it.

They either make it my way....or toss it in the trash.
Pretty simple to me.

:D Once I had a car and a drivers license, I ate a good bit of fast food. It is what it is when you are a teenager trying to be anywhere except home. Also ate plenty of crusty big bites from 7-11 at 2am too.
I am older and wiser now and just eat it once in a while.

My daughter wanted chipotle one day, so we went to get some, got the whole way there and the sign on the door said online orders only. I ordered on my phone and waited, never again, I would have just left if my kid didn't insist we stay.

1681347186043.png

Kristian

Nothing wrong with salt for a majority of people. My family eats it by the pound and none of us have any issues. I also eat what some would consider a very unhealthy amount of butter but I'm perfectly healthy. The fact that I'm not sedentary is most likely a huge factor in this.

I get a laugh out of the current trends in food on what's good and bad. I remember when eggs were good and bad and good again, margarine was going to cure all our health problems, vegetable oils were good but now they're not because they're synthetic, etc.

Meh, salt in moderation isnt an issue. Hell i dont even have a salt shaker on my table.
And if smoked meat is taboo then i guess im a witch doctor 🤣

Nothing wrong with salt for a majority of people. My family eats it by the pound and none of us have any issues. I also eat what some would consider a very unhealthy amount of butter but I'm perfectly healthy. The fact that I'm not sedentary is most likely a huge factor in this.

I get a laugh out of the current trends in food on what's good and bad. I remember when eggs were good and bad and good again, margarine was going to cure all our health problems, vegetable oils were good but now they're not because they're synthetic, etc.
Yeah, we need salt for sure. Plenty of people are convinced the nitrates in curing salts are worse than too much regular salt though, and I really don't have any idea. And supposedly the smoke from the smoker can cause cancer, but I'm not from California, so not as delicate as some people I guess. Don't really care either, because life without cured and/or smoked meat once in a while isn't really worth living. But while I could certainly stand to lose a few lbs, it's not from eating fast food. Just need to back off the portion sizes now that I'm older and less active than I was when growing up on the farm.
Kristian

the prices at MCD have gone up insanely high for the imitation food that it is. If you haven't been in a while you may not know

I am sure there is regional pricing that is higher if you are in an insane blue city

You are getting maybe one and a half meals for a family of 4 for $45 ( I can eat more than 1.5 meals off this same money spent at Kroger)

View attachment 8118791
GIGO

Garbage In Garbage Out

Fuck Mickey and his garbage.

There used to be a cool gif of Burger King blowing away Ronald McDonald but I cant find it. Reckon the liberals took it down.

Edit: I found it.

GIGO

Garbage In Garbage Out

Fuck Mickey and his garbage.

There used to be a cool gif of Burger King blowing away Ronald McDonald but I cant find it. Reckon the liberals took it down.

Edit: I found it.

What you don’t see is, after the take the King says “Ok, now you blow me.”

Fast food is all pretty crappy, even if we all have our favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and Maggot