• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Might Be An East Coast Thing-But Where Did You Find The Best Cheese Steak

There was a place just like this in San Marcos in San Diego when I lived out there 2001- 2005 called Philly Franks... people moved from Philly and opened it up.. import Medford meats, Amoroso rolls, Herr's chips, turkey hilly iced tea, Luigi water ice and tasty cakes..

Used to go there to watch the Eagles games on Sunday at 9am...amazing. walls all covered under pictures and signatures of Philly natives that visited... just like Jim's 4th & South
I have been toying with this idea myself out here in west Tn. I even have the name picked out. Plus i think these locals would love the sandwiches. philly sports playing on the radio or TV. same for Herrs chips, tastycakes, though these are kinda all over the south usually in the those discount bread shops. but still fit the bill. of course cheeseteaks (philly way) and fresh cut jersey shore boardwalk fries. I would like even a replica rockey statue in front of the place. The locals always tease about my philly accent anyway. so, i figured just really play the part. lol. Hey Yo ! eventually start doing hoagies, philly soft pretzels, and italian sandwiches like chicken cutlets. The problem is the bread. how do i get philadelphia type bread out here?

Next time I make one I'll snap a pic and load it here.
You should post it up in the Nom Nom thread, what else ya got?

That pallea recipe was a real treasure that @PDXGS posted.

Lat time I was in St Pete my buddy was having his little girl, i think she was 2 at the time, dump water on the girls trying to tan with their top unbuckled....;)

Nowadays they seem to jam out with their clam out.....

It was a much better time than when one of my buddies laid it down on the Sunshine Sky-way and slid into Tampax....

.........lost a boat somewhere between Bradenton and..........?

..I still had a piece of plywood to float on where the boat was..... a mystery......

...I can't tell the manatee story, they're Federally protected....

......there was this one time where we were trying to hand catch an aligator with an armadillo...

woo hooo good times and Harleys in the sand

we now return you to the feature presentation, Bullit, already in progress....