• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mike from Silencerco is back

I didn't know that he'd gone anywhere, but the new products definitely look interesting....

I didn't know that he'd gone anywhere, but the new products definitely look interesting....

Yea, i do believe he was let go from Silencerco a while back, don't remember the specifics.
His designs here look awesome though, and I'm happy to see that he's in GA not far from me. It looks very reminiscent on the S-Co Saker but with some changes to the tube and maybe mounting system as well. Looks promising for sure, I'd be interested to see DB ratings and price.

Hope they do good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mask 22 looks interesting. im currently full up on 308 cans but the sandman would warrant serious thought.

Kind of a tangent, but can anyone tell me what chassis is on the bolt action on that homepage?

Never mind, I squinted harder after I posted. It's an APA.

Last edited:
Looks like he is aiming for a November release of the Sandman, when I find out more I will post it.