• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MILWAUKEE, WI: Homeowner arrested for "brandishing" firearm INSIDE his house as it was surrounded by BLM rioters. PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION CIVIL.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN

Video footage shows BLM rioters surrounding a house that had an American flag and a Trump campaign sign out front. Homeowner was seen with a firearm INSIDE his house. MPD arrests him presumably for "brandishing".

More videos from the arrest. It appears that BLM rioters had called the police after seeing armed homeowner. Crowd 'went wild' with cheers as man was brought out in handcuffs. No police presence had been seen to safeguard his house from potential destruction, looting, or arson.

Stay safe out there folks. If you are wondering if we are living in a world truly gone bizarre, we are.

Please keep discussion civil. Remember what side we are on just by being here. If anybody wants to fight another member, get a copy of Call of Duty, set streaming mode and duke it out on a PvP map...

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: wildcats
    I wonder what would of happen if this turds set his house on fire . Wait,i think that's ok by their rules...total fucking anarchy BS that needs to be stopped.
    How long do decent folk have to put up with this shit?
    That is about as civil as i can be without getting banned

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I wonder what would of happen if this turds set his house on fire . Wait,i think that's ok by their rules...total fucking anarchy BS that needs to be stopped.
    How long do decent folk have to put up with this shit?
    That is about as civil as i can be without getting banned

Same sentiment with me as well, sitting here and seeing this shit...

Is this brandishing?
    1600292517882.png

R

There is another thread also about this same incident.

Bet both threads get shut down.

Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund offers legal protection when you defend yourself, family or innocents. They have a 24 hour emergency line. The 10 year deal is the cheapest. Sorry WA state citizens, your state AG has refused to let the organization sell the insurance inside WA state.
    The website has training links and suggestions on what to tell authorities when you have to shoot someone in self defense. I receive nothing for this recommendation, just wanted to share the information.

www.armedcitizensnetwork.org