• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Mississippi??

Re: Mississippi??

Did anyone ever find any info on a 1000 yard range? I would really like to put together a meet and shoot.

Are there any more centrally located? It would be nice if we could find one near Jackson so that everyone in the state could come without such a far drive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dimp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meridian, and only 300 yds here. The Pascagoula range is a good time with a full 1K. </div></div>

Pascagoula?? Yeah...but ya gotta LAUNCH SIDEWINDER MISSILES to combat the 'skeeters'!!

I just moved here a few months ago. Has anyone shot any matches in this state? Im looking for something in the south, competition wise.

I will be in Biloxi the next couple weeks for some training. I would really like to find some good places to shoot and/or hunt while I am here. PLEASE PM me if you would be willing to have me tag along. I am very responsible w/firearms and am MIL/LE. Thank you guys in advance.

Another tupelo fella chiming in, any of you guys around here have sufficient space I'd sure like to stretch my legs and could use some pointers from the more experienced.

Senatobia, just south of Memphis & Southaven area.
Shoot at Desto Rifle & Pistol Club for the last 4yrs or so.
3 pistol bays, 200 GP rifle, & 600yd L/D. We shoot steel challenge matches 2nd Saturday & IDPA every 3rd Saturday of every month along w/3 or so NRA high-power & f-class matches a year. Just had the state rifle matches last weekend 09/28th-29th/13.
DR&PC.jpg

I am living in Olive Branch, shooting at DPRC as well. It has come a long way in a short time, and is getting better all the time.

I hunt family land in Coldwater, and it has spots to safely stretch out to around 1KM.

Senatobia, just south of Memphis & Southaven area.
Shoot at Desto Rifle & Pistol Club for the last 4yrs or so.
3 pistol bays, 200 GP rifle, & 600yd L/D. We shoot steel challenge matches 2nd Saturday & IDPA every 3rd Saturday of every month along w/3 or so NRA high-power & f-class matches a year. Just had the state rifle matches last weekend 09/28th-29th/13.
View attachment 17984

Do you happen to know Benton and Chip Hoover

Anyone in Central MS have a need for 3 pounds of H1000?
I've got three pounds in Kosciusko that I cannot take back to Alaska.
Drop me a PM and I'll see if we can link up.

That sounds nice on the internet. In the real world home comes first. Recreational shooting: distant second. Or fifth.

I shoot with a friend on his family's land in Magee sometimes. Can only get out to about 800, depending on where the cows are at the time.