• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Mississippi??

sv650_pimpin

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2009
Collins, MS
Anyone live in Mississippi? I live in Collins, near Hattiesburg. Anyone close that can show me a thing or two about shooting? I don't jack squat right now.

Re: Mississippi??

Batesville, MS. About to buy house and 10 acres in Courtland

Hope everything is getting put back together down there. I was there for Katrina with the FD. It was a mess. Passed through again last year. Look liked some things were being rebuilt.

Meridian, and only 300 yds here. The Pascagoula range is a good time with a full 1K.

I live in Seminary. I didn't know there was a 1k range in Pascagoula. I may have to get down there and check it out. If any of you guys are getting together to shoot, I'd love to tag along and try to learn a thing or two.

Some more "Coast Trash" checking in...

Do any of you shoot at the Woolmarket Range (GCRPC) on Hwy 67? I am a long time member there, but I do most of my shooting at our private property in the Delta, LOTS of space up there!

I have never been to the Pasc. range but would like to check it out one day.

i am stationed on the seabee base in gulfport. and i am a weapon's instructor and marksmanship coach for my battallion. i am getting ready to transfer when i get back from deployment but i would love to teach anyone the basics that they need to get proficient. pm me and we can get things hashed out.

In south MS I will be home for the next few weeks. Looking to see if anyone wants to do a little shooting. Shoot me an email. I am just outside Biloxi.

Diamondhead MS here..excited to hear about the Pascagoula range..anyone know of anything closer to Diamondhead/Gulfport area?

Im in Perkinston,just north of Gulfport if anyone wants to get together and shoot.Looks like they are putting the finishing touches on the new State range here in Stone county on E McHenry rd.
jason

Hello everyone. I am looking to get back into shooting. I am currently in the Hattiesburg area. If anyone wants to get together and shoot sometime, let me know.

I live in magee ms south of Jackson north of hattiesburg would love to get to do some long range shooting and share what I know

Northeast MS here. It's hard to find a real range, but there are plenty of pastures.

Hey guys my name is Rob,I live in Madison/Jackson area.I came up in hotrods/race/showcars and got off big into PowerBoating.So I'm new to shooting now,I'm liking it pretty good its addictive trying shoot groups on paper
grin.gif
Trying to fine somewhere close besides Byram to shoot.

Rob
smile.gif

I'm in Southaven ms and there's a range in como ms. Desoto pistol and rifle club. I'm joining after the holidays. They have 200 and 600 yard ranges and plains for 1000 yard this summer. It's open 365 days its a nice outdoor range with plains to make more improvements

Kevin53 have you been to the Desoto rifle and pistol club? I went recently and was not very impressed. I am a member of the MSSA range in bartlett which seems to be much nicer but only goes out to 600yds. Also they told me they were only building 2 lanes at 1000yds... I hunt a lot out there and was thinking about joining but just isnt worth it for sure without the 1000yd range. Any other info I should know?

New guy from Grenada, Ms, I'm looking for some shooting buddies but more importantly someone that can teach me how to shoot to my potential.

Howdy, fellas. My heart is in Kosciusko, MS. Born and reared there. Joined the Marines out of high school and many years later I'm living in Alaska. I come home a couple times a year to take care of my ailing grandmother.

If I ever travel my TRG-42 back to Attala County, I'll be sure to look some of you up. Likewise, don't come to Alaska without getting ahold of me. We got lots of MS boys up here and we love each others' company.

I sleep under the Flag of the State of Mississippi each and every night in my home.

Florence Ms here and always looking for someone to shoot with, and I have a range here at the house.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptRob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Florence Ms here and always looking for someone to shoot with, and I have a range here at the house. </div></div>

Wish I had a range at the house ,I'd prob go broke shooting every day,
grin.gif
How long of a range do you have?

Rob

What do you guys in Mississippi think about getting together one day or a shoot. It would be great if we could find a 1000 yard range in Central Ms so the nobody had to far to drive.

Madison ,Mississippi here.About 12 miles north of Jackson .And there is a 1500 yard range in the Delta .Contact Dixie Precision Rifles for the exact location .

Don't have a LR rig yet and will be sometime before I get one .But I would love to meet up and watch and learn a few things before I purchase one .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jesse1973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Madison ,Mississippi here.About 12 miles north of Jackson .And there is a 1500 yard range in the Delta .Contact Dixie Precision Rifles for the exact location . </div></div>

That would be intersting..
Google ,for loc.i reconnnnnnnnnn.....
thank for the tip

As far as that mssa range out near bartlet....Over priced.