• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mitch McConnell Stepping Down

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Last edited:
    Screen-Shot-2024-02-27-at-6.29.02-PM.png

Let's hope we can get one of the true "America First" conservatives elected. Maybe that might also have ripples that help us re-take the Senate as well.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Good riddance! Not soon enough. Only stepping down from leadership? Not the Senate! Everything wrong with politicians serving themselves...

Obviously his work is done, now time for Party to move in the next puppet of destruction . Semper Prorsum .

Reactions: gigamortis
    Unfortunately, Mitch only said he was going to step down from being Republican Senate LEADER, and not from his Senate SEAT itself.
    Forty years isn't enough. He'll be like feinstien, mclaim and a few others that were/are wheeled in with a drool bib.
    When he finally kicks the bucket they will praise him for how he "served" the country and all the great things he did.
    Net worth of a hundred million dollars on a 175K per year salary.

Nothing more than "The Diversion For Today".... Perhaps just the morning diversion. American's have put DC on ignore as they cope with other, more pressing issues. Things like "Food, Clothing and Shelter"...

Big Mike Obama is campaigning, worldwide.

Let's hope we can get one of the true "America First" conservatives elected. Maybe that might also have ripples that help us re-take the Senate as well.
    If by we you mean we the people are blowing up the phones of our elected representatives telling them we expect to see America first conservatives in these roles and no more Chinese sock puppets that might happen.

As I suspected, there is talk that RINO Sen. John Cornyn, no friend to gun owners, will vie to replace Mitch.

This is where the Dems have it all over Republicans. They elect unabashedly far-left leaders, cause that's what brain-dead liberal voters want and expect. Conservative voters are stuck with weak-ass pussies like McConnell and Cornyn :(

As I suspected, there is talk that RINO Sen. John Cornyn, no friend to gun owners, will vie to replace Mitch.

This is where the Dems have it all over Republicans. They elect unabashedly far-left leaders, cause that's what brain-dead liberal voters want and expect. Conservative voters are stuck with weak-ass pussies like McConnell and Cornyn :(
    They go by seniority and the ability to raise money for the rnc. Additionally a great bullshitter.

Was kind of hoping he was going to lock up again at the podium , for good .........

Reactions: goinghunting
    He does not seem very well, he may be really stepping down soon.

The transparency of this timing is almost too clear. A couple of days ago, the Koch network said they were going to drop back to a defensive position and look to retain their influence in the House and Senate. The next day John Thune announced he was endorsing President Trump. Deceptive Conservatives, aka “DeceptiCons,” are always positioning to retain power structures.
    Today, Mitch McConnell announces he will step down from a leadership position in the Senate in November… DUH!! The greatest likelihood is that President Trump will win the November election, Mitch doesn’t have an option at that point. So, what we are seeing is DeceptiCon positioning… It’s all about power retention, which is to say, retention of money and influence.
    John Thune has been groomed to replace Mitch McConnell for years. You might remember when Thune contemplated retiring a few years ago, and the professional donors convinced him to stay on “just in case” Trump returned to DC.
    Thune’s recent endorsement of Trump is like Brutus welcoming Caesar back to Rome, the intents are analogous. McConnell will exit Senate leadership after the November election, Thune will rise, and the anti-Trump antagonisms will continue. Senators Barrasso and Cornyn will position to participate in the process.
    Don’t fall for the trickery…. McConnell isn’t stepping down because it’s in Trump’s best interests. McConnell is stepping down as part of a strategy to oppose the America-First agenda that Trump represents.
    Mitch isn’t going anywhere, so just skip this narrative nonsense. Mitch is simply stepping back from the microphone so that Thune’s fingerprints are on the anti-Trump dagger.

Strategery – Senate Leader Mitch McConnell Says He’s Stepping Down in November

I was ecstatic about his announcement.........until he said he would be staying on for the rest of his term. (Christmas stolen). AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I was ecstatic about his announcement.........until he said he would be staying on for the rest of his term. (Christmas stolen). AHHHHHH!!!!!!

My understanding is, he will stay in the Senate (as a "Senator") for the rest of his term. But not necessarily as "Senate Minority Leader." Hopefully, he will leave that position a lot sooner... I hear rumors that he will leave that position after the 2024 election. Hopefully, so that we can re-take the Senate and get some things done (more conserative judges confirmed, more govt. officials confirmed as needed, etc.).

Last edited:

Not to mention that the “War forever” globalist Republican just got trounced in Michigan and her home state. And is going to be eradicated next week on Super Tuesday. Plus the Rino RNC chair is gone… to be replaced with an MAGA stalwart…. And that will be the end of the “Bush Globalist Republicans.”

The writing is on the wall for RINO’s and Koch and turtle boy. A VAST majority of Americans are “sick of their shit.” And they better get behind closed border, fiscal responsibility, American values and Pax Americana. Or else best case, they are in the political wilderness forever. Or worse, the country is a smoking financial and physical ruin.

Maybe they will oppose as part of the swamp? But may also be recognizing that if Potato steals another election, shit will come off the rails. You can’t spend your 175 million in graft if you re dead, in jail or a Chinese subject.

Sirhr

Last edited:
    He knows what's coming and does not what his name used as one of the precipitates of same. When in fact he was one of the puppets, who guided the architects same. When you look at those tic's who just out of the blue walked, look at what transpired shortly there after, that was directly related to their time in office.

I’d rather have his corpse sitting in the chair then whomever Andy Bershear would place. Not that Mitch is a friend of America but you could pretty well guarantee a far left fucking bomb thrower would be appointed in his spot.

Fucking game that have set up…. Disgusting.

Maybe we go back to Governor appointed Senators.

I’d rather have his corpse sitting in the chair then whomever Andy Bershear would place. Not that Mitch is a friend of America but you could pretty well guarantee a far left fucking bomb thrower would be appointed in his spot.

Fucking game that have set up…. Disgusting.

Maybe we go back to Governor appointed Senators.

They are all evil... Maybe we go back to plowing with a mule on 40 acres.

They are all evil... Maybe we go back to plowing with a mule on 40 acres.

If I could afford 40 acres, it would be on the short list.

I don’t see how we vote ourselves out of this. Term limits, making it illegal for any one in government (including the staff) to have any law or regulation not apply to them equally, reduction and term limiting of staff and Bureaucrats at all agencies. We do not need, note should we have a permanent ruling class. IMO all of these are needed but to get them we need either the people who live off the status quo to bite for it or a convention of states to force constitutional amendments and I just don’t see the country United enough to pull it off.

If I could afford 40 acres, it would be on the short list.

I don’t see how we vote ourselves out of this. Term limits, making it illegal for any one in government (including the staff) to have any law or regulation not apply to them equally, reduction and term limiting of staff and Bureaucrats at all agencies. We do not need, note should we have a permanent ruling class. IMO all of these are needed but to get them we need either the people who live off the status quo to bite for it or a convention of states to force constitutional amendments and I just don’t see the country United enough to pull it off.
    At what point did you come to these conclusions ?

Last edited:
    A few years ago. I still hold out hope for this country, but I’m less optimistic as time passes.
    Understood. "Reality is a scarey place".... Accepting is tougher.
    There is no way I can quote a number or a percentage... but, at least 50% of those voting are not accepting the "reality" of how bad the situation is.
    They will be voting for the "Rainbow and Unicorn Party" in November.
    Open for discussion.

Reactions: wildcats
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mi...n-leader-stepping-down/2024/02/28/id/1155294/

RINO McConnell is stepping down as Republican Senate leader, finally! Will Republican Senators have the balls to elect a real conservative to replace him? LOL, don't hold your breath. He'll be replaced by another RINO in typical Republican fashion no doubt. Ignoring the will of Republican voters, as always.
    The Roaches are living the house before the exterminator comes,bout fucking time. useless fuck!!!

He knows what's coming and does not what his name used as one of the precipitates of same. When in fact he was one of the puppets, who guided the architects same. When you look at those tic's who just out of the blue walked, look at what transpired shortly there after, that was directly related to their time in office.
    To late for that Rat bastard,his name will come up