• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mk11Mod0 fitting question

blcouch

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2009
Mississippi
Asked this on Silencertalk and came up with no real answer other than that fitment of the can affects accuracy.

I have a new SR25 EMR. I want to get the Mod0 can for it. How would I go about finding a can that mates as tight as possible without buying 100 of them? What dealer in what state, other than KAC factory, would have a stock of these that I could test fit and then purchase? I don't mind the drive to FL but I don't have a clue as to whether or not KAC would accommodate such a thing. Any help from "those in the know" would be appreciated.

Re: Mk11Mod0 fitting question

Pretty sure your money would be spent better on a different can.

If you absolutely want one, I doubt any dealer really carries a bucket of them so you would have to go to KAC....and I don't think they would let you do what you're asking.

I won't get into the "better can" discussion, but I have read alot of people having 'fitted' cans so that's what got me thinking about it. If I "have" to go with a different can, I may scrap that system and go -gasp- bolt gun again.

I think what you are wanting is a Mk11 Mod 0 can "mated" to the gun. KAC does this for a fee. PM me and I'll give you my cell number and tell you the deal.

Cliff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cmdecker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what you are wanting is a Mk11 Mod 0 can "mated" to the gun. KAC does this for a fee. PM me and I'll give you my cell number and tell you the deal.

Cliff </div></div>

Bingo