• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

The 125 division is a mess right now. No real stadouts with long win streaks. Maybe Chookagian. Hard call. Jesus Christ, Dern? She was 123lb for her last 115lb fight. I’m sure one more Snickers won’t hurt.

Reactions: bullseye13
Hi,

Yes the 125 division is like New Orleans after Katrina.....
LOL yea Dern...that would be total grappler vs total striker :). Mackenzie has not been able to transition (popular that is) into UFC in comparison to her grappling success. I met her a few times at ADCC and her success in that style of competitions is unmatched in the UFC right now.

Sincerely,
Theis

This shit is so gay.

UFC culture people are somewhere between the HAM radio guys, people who sit on HOA boards and obese people with large knife collections.

Hi,

Ok so just in case anyone is wondering what Conor was talking about when he started calling Khabibs manager a terrorist snitch and then asked him how Noah was doing.

Here is the story behind that just FWIW:
So Ali (Khabib manager) has been an informant to the NYPD and Homeland security for several years now. And has been crucial to shit that joe blow public just does not need to know about. He has had family members in Dagestan kidnapped and killed because he decided to be an informant. He has basically abandoned his son Noah in an attempt to keep him safe but Conor researched a court document as to where Ali owes a shit load in child support for Noah.

So Conor can Fuck Off in regards to calling Ali and Khabib a "rat" because of that. Ali has saved more peoples lives and paid more sacrifices than Conor could do in 50 lifetimes.
Does that negate the fact that Ali owes so much child support to Noah? It does not but give the guy some credit. He sacrificed his family to help the USA, so I say again...Fuck Off Conor!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Just sat thru the pre-fight press conference. Conor was late. Khabib answered some questions then left. The weigh-ins should be entertaining. And the main card is pretty good. As are a few of the undercards.

If Conor loses that will be the end of it. If he wins, we will get a super fight for all the money vs GSP. That’s gonna be the end of Conor in the cage. Then look for him at the commentators table a couple times a year.

And just so it’s said, khabib likely grinds his dick in the dirt and wins a decision.

Hi,

Conor doesn't need to fight again no matter the outcome....you notice the UFC is withholding just how much of the UFC Conor owns now. They are not going to release that information until after the fight.

Its bad enough that the UFC stopped gun companies and gun websites from sponsoring fighters but they are OK with a whiskey company being center octagon......

Sincerely,
Theis

He doesn’t need this one. He made $100,000,000 in that circus act with Floyd.

Hi,

Well NY Judges do not come cheap lol, neither are the over 2 dozen civil cases he has going on in Ireland....on top of the upcoming ones from USA.

Along with cost of having a whiskey maker OEM for him and the shitloads of money that he dumped into McGregor Promotions in his attempt to run with agencies like Mayweathers :)

Yes he needs this fight lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Spblademaker
Regardless of tomorrow’s outcome, I could care less if GSP or McNugget fight again, let alone each other. GSP realized that he was outclassed at 185, and 170 is probably too tough for him to cut down to now. McNugget can’t cut to 145 anymore. Top 170 guys would destroy him. And he’s a giant douche, and no one would want to listen to his commentary.

Hi,

GSP needs to stay retired....his era of guys such as BJ, Rich Franklin, etc etc would get slaughtered by today's fighters!!

The Million Dollar question is why is the UFC letting "McNugget" carry around 2 belts lolol? He does not hold ANY of those titles and they have never let a former Champ bring the belts of their past to press conferences.

Sincerely,
Theis

Because the UFC has become boring. They need that puke to bring in millions. My guess is that half the people in those stadiums and watching PPV don’t even know what they are watching. Can’t see the strategies. And most don’t understand ground fighting. They just want to see a tap-out. But don’t see the art of getting to that point. Mcgregor is more a marketing scheme than a fighter. They always needed a “McGregor”. Tito, Shamrock, Bisping, that weasel Covington, the Diaz bros, etc...the list is far and long.

I've been more entertained by Bellator lately myself. I like the heavyweight tournament they are going to have. Very much miss pride fighting.

Reactions: Spblademaker
Because the UFC has become boring.

I don't think it became more boring, it's just that we have become jaded. Many of us have been watching the UFC since the very beginning, we have seen it all before.

Holy shit! Lewis sits in the weeds the whole fight and comes swinging hammers in the last :30.

Khabib time. No quarter afterwards, went after one of Mcgregors teammates. :D

Assholes didn’t give us 2 seconds of that scrap. All the cameras were aimed 15 ft away, I would have liked to see it all happen for $70.

Khabib did what everyone expected. (In the ring). Mcgregor knew he was fucked first round, by being grounded most of the round. But Khabib solidified everything with his second round standup. Ferguson v Pettit was the best fight on the main card. The first two early prelims were also excellent. Lewis, by far, has the most entertaining post fight interviews I have ever seen. Telling Joe Rogan that he took his shorts off after the fight, “because my balls were hot”, was gold.

Post fight shit was exactly that, a bunch of shit. Can’t wait to hear exactly what incited Khabib to go over the fence.

1538918031435.jpeg

Well it looks like CM better work on his take down defense and ground game, but he didn't get mauled as bad as I thought he would. Magog, my new nick name for KM, stood toe to toe in the stand up but wasn't bothered by heavy hands CM.

New nick name for that 263 pounder that lost his shorts - Black Gorilla the Killa.

Well it looks like CM better work on his take down defense and ground game, but he didn't get mauled as bad as I thought he would. Magog, my new nick name for KM, stood toe to toe in the stand up but wasn't bothered by heavy hands CM.

New nick name for that 263 pounder that lost his shorts - Black Gorilla the Killa.
Conor will never fight again. He’s done.

I hope not because I want to see him fight Cyborg, lol. Now that would be a fight!

You know who I'd like to see him fight is Max Holloway.

Is it just me or does Holly Holm seem like the stiffest MMA fighter ever, it seems like she gets fixated on a few moves and forgets how to fight??

I hope not because I want to see him fight Cyborg, lol. Now that would be a fight!

You know who I'd like to see him fight is Max Holloway.

Is it just me or does Holly Holm seem like the stiffest MMA fighter ever, it seems like she gets fixated on a few moves and forgets how to fight??
A lot of fighters do that. Like Conor and his left arm. Bunch of one trick ponies. Hell even mike Tyson was nothing if he couldn’t connect with that upper cut.