• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MN member checking in!

New MN member checking in, in South Minneapolis. Looking to get into medium to long range shooting, trying to find a good place and good people to shoot with

New MN member checking in, in South Minneapolis. Looking to get into medium to long range shooting, trying to find a good place and good people to shoot with

Welcome. I'm in S. MPLS too. I'm a member at, http://www.frpcmn.com/range/ where we can shoot out to 600 yards. There are other ranges to check out, North Star in Redwing goes to about 600, Elk River goes to 600 (I think), Gopher in Harris goes to 1000. I think there's one near LeSuer that's long range.

Those are the closest long ranges to us, all within 1 hr. drive.

Welcome. I'm in S. MPLS too. I'm a member at, http://www.frpcmn.com/range/ where we can shoot out to 600 yards. There are other ranges to check out, North Star in Redwing goes to about 600, Elk River goes to 600 (I think), Gopher in Harris goes to 1000. I think there's one near LeSuer that's long range.

Those are the closest long ranges to us, all within 1 hr. drive.

Awesome I'll have to check all of those out! Does the one that you are a member at allow for the use of shooting steel targets?

Awesome I'll have to check all of those out! Does the one that you are a member at allow for the use of shooting steel targets?

Oh yeah, that's why I'm there! Send them an e-mail about membership. They wait until there are a few people interested, then they set up an orientation. I'm pretty sure there are open spots.

Oh yeah, that's why I'm there! Send them an e-mail about membership. They wait until there are a few people interested, then they set up an orientation. I'm pretty sure there are open spots.

Awww yea that's awesome!! Are there usually a ton of people there?

Thanks for the link.

Getting the itch to go shoot, melt damn you melt!