• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Monthly Western KY Shoot @ RockCastle 9-7-2013 8:30 am

Those pictures and videos are awesome, Tempest 455, thanks for sharing!

Hopefully with stuff like this we can get some more people interested in joining us on these shoots.

By the way boone, sorry for taking off with your target stand yesterday. I forgot to mention to BoilerUP that it was your stand and not mine. Hope it got back to you just fine.

If I don't see another Western KY Meet thread up by the end of next week, I'll call Rockcastle and schedule another meet for mid October. Maybe the 12th or 19th.

The 19th works for me but That's just me i hope I can make it whenever it's scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The next couple of months will be tough for me and Hunter to make it. Deer hunting will take up a lot of the week ends in Oct and Nov.

BTW, did anyone end up getting any hits on the 1550 yard paper?

It's nice to see the evolution of these shoots and all the new faces.

I was at the first RockCastle shoot back in 2010. Good stuff.

I look forward to making it back down there.

I never made any of the early meets but these are great and really look forward to being back hopefully the 19th of October because the 12th is already committed for me.

Last edited:
Tempest, the pics and videos are great. They make my butt look big but still good pics.
Also I have somebody's mini sledge, it was left in the back of the truck.
Another Thanks to Jonsey for setting this up.

Tempest, the pics and videos are great. They make my butt look big but still good pics.
Also I have somebody's mini sledge, it was left in the back of the truck.
Another Thanks to Jonsey for setting this up.

That would be mine. I knew I'd forget something like that. I can get it from you at a future shoot.

HAte that I missed it. Had a last minute conflict come up friday evening. Hopefully I can make it out later in the fall.

Just an FYI for people coming to the next shoot. I ran into a number of people at the range that wanted to come for the opportunity to shoot 1,500.

I thought I would mention, the 1,500 is paper, not steel and pretty difficult to get to. Most if not all the shooting was between 500 and 1,100 yards.

If someone wants to bring a larger steel target we can get it up there (1500). It probably needs to be a swinger so we can see hits and it needs to have a stand. It's all rock up on the hill. I'll bring the 4 wheeler and a saw.

I don't have any steel larger than my 66% IPSC. At that range, though, you probably wouldn't need AR500. Maybe someone has some mild steel they could bring.