• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos More Savage Pics

Re: More Savage Pics

Very nice setups!!! Glad you get to do the shooting and aren't the one having to stop breathing!!! Nice sticks. -Dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Brace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad you get to do the shooting and aren't the one having to stop breathing!!!</div></div>

Especially with that muzzle break! There's a reason my partner is wearing double ear protection, <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> has his rain gear hood up (although at this instant in time it wasn't <span style="font-style: italic">actively</span> dumping rain on us)!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that a BR Tuote suppressor ? </div></div>

The AI belongs to one of the Canadian SWAT Teams that were shooting next to us. I don't know whose suppressor it is.

We took the picture mainly to demonstrate to our sponsors what the competition is running in these competitions.

Only the Vancouver Tac guys were running them Darrell. The lowly folk couldn't run them as they are prohibited devices here in canuckistan. It was and is and awesome event. Look forward to shooting next to you and Stan next year. And for those that complain about muzzle breaks. I shot next to Darrell for the entire competition and it was no big deal. Just one set of ears.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Freeze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only the Vancouver Tac guys were running them Darrell.</div></div>

Yeah, I know, I was withholding the specifics to protect the... er... innocent?
laugh.gif

Regarding muzzle breaks, Stan's position here is probably the most extreme example of "dealing" with them, and with a few common sense precautions, it was no problem.