• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Unrest In The US

If you think the US military and LE will save us, you are delusional.

"Patriots" have great hope that will happen.

I read history and I have a very pessimistic view of the future.

Many have great hopes to turn it around before it's too late. I hope they are right.

I'm also planning for having to live through the bad times and hope myself or a future generation lives to see the end of the dark ages.

Fighting the foot soldiers and pawns is a fools game.

Either go after the ones that call the shots or get ready to be defeated.

As others have alluded to, it would be wise to go look at the CIA involvement in the Ukraine situation and the "Arab Spring" and wonder if somebody may possibly be using that exact same playbook with slight modifications against us........
Or go back a bit further and look at the dealing the USA and England had in the sandbox around Iran and before that the remnants of the ottoman empire....
Or our covert actions against the soviet bloc...

You want to read up history carefully, because don't assume whoever is behind the trouble domestically here is an idiot....

CIA. Chile 1973, Ecuador 60'70's 80's

The old standard is dead, Google runs much of everything now...
If you disagree with their agenda then they will demonitize you just like they've done to so many already.
To me, Fox News is the last real hope for unbiased media, at least late night shows.
Our eyes are open but too many keep their mouths shut because of the threats that be.
America better wake up to what's happening, this hidden agenda isn't all that hidden anymore.
Inch by inch, they are destroying everything that has made this country what it is.
I have started to lose hope in Fox, except for Tucker and they are demonizing him.

I prefer to watch OAN.

That isn't race that's going on in the streets.

It's indolence, greed, and jealousy being egged on as a weapon by cowardly instigators.

Yep, it's all about let's you and him fight.

Race is just the favorite word the cheerleaders like to use.

They've convinced me; LEGOWI. You and him, that is.

I think it's a pretty cool spectator sport, too; watching idiots be idiots.

Go for it, fools; see what happens next..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
Simply arrest the 50 people at the top and all this stops. There are groups of trained men that are recently retired that could easily plan and exucute the removal/ arrest of certain individuals who the American people know are guilty of starting all this crap. These men gladly fought in other countries for their country. It's time for them to do the same for the Continental United States. Us lessor trained individuals could help in anyway possible.

Yet no one is looking at the core of the issue, which has nothing to do with racism , police, confederate flag, statues or slavery, so the fixes that focus on any of these are at best misplaced bandaids on syptoms not underlying condition, economic issues that drive social issues

Years ago some of the 1% already warned of pitchforks
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-pitchforks-are-coming-for-us-plutocrats-108014

Twice in just over a decade a certain well off group has been bailed out with immense sums of $$ while the rest can await trickle-down economic theory that has always been BS.

The second video is a pretty good overview of what is going on, without any specifics.

I do agree that there are likely cells that are unleashed in a potential Hail Mary - hence the emphasis on MS13 over the last few years. If I lived near a top 25 city in the US, yeah I'd definitely have that amongst the possibles; in flyover country, not so much.

Well I thought so. If you take that link and then look at the picture with people in the street, notice the background. You'll see that building that has the brick columns in the lights on it... There was an earlier video posted where you hear the gunshots dot-dot. Definitely rifle shots first absolute no doubt about it.