• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mossberg Forum issues?

JH1961

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2021
Alabama
Is anyone e else having issues with the Mossberg Forum? I attempted to join, as I own an MVP LR in 5.56NATO. Nope. The site claims my email 'resembles SPAM'. I've gotten ZERO responsw from the admins, even though 'they' encouraged me to contact them. Jeeeez....

Glowie 3.png

I don't know about that specific site, but some forums do not allow you to sign up when using a free email provider to do so, like Gmail.

Reactions: mosin46
I don't know about that specific site, but some forums do not allow you to sign up when using a free email provider to do so, like Gmail.
Will be interesting to see how this shakes out long term as many ISP's are no longer hosting their own email and having users migrate to yahoo and gmail.

Still ZERO response or rational explanation from mossbergowners.com's admins. Not only won't they respond, but I am totally blocked from even reading the site's material.

Yeah, I don't really feel any need to talk to people about my 930 SPX. It functions, and I shoot it maybe 2-3 times a year. Definitely not forum worthy.
I have the 590A1 SPX in 12 ga (with bayonette.) I shoot slugs and it does what I need it to do. At 25 yards or so, it makes really big holes. About the only time I am actually going to use shot is on eastern spring turkey.

Maaaybe I could go on there and find where in the heck the only ( 2 ) JM 940's they apparently produced are....