• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mossberg MVP Varmint 5.56 Bolt Gun w/Scope, Harris Bipod + 2 Lancer 20rd mags

RobertTheTexan

Aerial Spook
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2018
Texas
//--SOLD!!--//
Extremely low round count on this safe queen. (< 100 rounds) Safe

Mossberg MVP Varmint Features:
24" fluted medium bull barrel and fluted bolt. with Fortis muzzle brake. Benchrest-style stock with an ergonomically designed pistol grip and palm swell. Stippling on the forend and pistol grip provide for positive hand placement in any weather condition, while the deeply-relieved area behind the pistol grip increases wrist and forearm comfort during long shooting sessions. The comb is parallel to the bore centerline to eliminate parallax errors. The wide, flat-bottom forend is perfect for sandbag rests or bipod use.
Included:
Harris swivel notched leg bipod
Two x 20 rd Lancer FDE Mags (Will sub 3x 30 rd DSG mags if preferred)
Butler Creek padded sling with Uncle Mike sling swivels
Bushnell 3x9 dusk to dawn variable powered scope and rings

ETA:
Will include soft-side gun case (mossy oak I believe)

$400 shipped
FFL must accept transfers from individual
Payment via PayPal, sell pays the fees or F&F

Contact via SH or [email protected]

127-C5-C01-1-F82-46-DD-844-A-A4-EC975-D9-C79.jpg

42-F0-ED04-B222-4-F75-A91-E-EAB015-DCDF88.jpg

53-A271-F8-66-E9-4674-BF06-A532-F87-E7-A17.jpg

CC1-FDE16-F850-4124-AEDE-21-F475036-C7-C.jpg

Thanks for looking, feel free to contact me for additional pics or questions.

Thanks
RTX

Last edited:
I’d also add if you aren’t familiar with the MVP trigger, well it’s no joke. It’s a very clean breaking trigger and really on par with my LaRue MBT triggers. Definitely fits the bill for this type of rifle.

ETA: I’d also add if you aren’t familiar with the MVP trigger, well it’s no joke. It’s a very clean breaking trigger and really on par with my Timney single stage triggers I've used. Definitely fits the bill for this type of rifle. And I did go out to the shop and get another squeeze, definitely on par with how my Timney' single stage triggers broke.

They came from Lancer that way, they are not painted.
is the mags painted or come that way?
I stand corrected. I went out and checked and I painted those mags with Aervoe Coyote Brown (med). I thought I had bought 20rd Lancer FDE mags, but apparently not, only FDE 30rd mags.

The 30 rd mag on the left is factory FDE, the one on the right included with the rifle is painted by me. That said, I've found the Aervoe paint to be a very durable paint. It's the same paint I use on my fighting guns and does better than other brand paints.

Apologies for the initial reply.
76-CBD534-3053-4507-8-BA8-A095419-C8-D58.jpg

And I also just do a really good job of painting mags. :)

Last edited: