• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most accurate .308 AR

Re: Most accurate .308 AR

I would love to see a shoot out between a JP, GAP-10, Larue, LWRC repr, LMT mws and so on. Or a comparison test however you want to call it. I would like to see who has best reliability ? best in accuracy ? Must be done by one or same two people using same ammo for all guns, and not last but least they must be built with similar specs. Each gun is so different in their own ways, they would have to have a barrel length same or within 2 inches, built with similar accesories. Just curious to see the results.

Re: Most accurate .308 AR

I got an OBR a few months back and have been amazed at how it shoots. I never thought a gas gun would outperform my bolt rifle. I don't know if it is the most accurate AR style rifle on the market but I cant imagine anything shooting better it that price range.