• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Most regretted gun sale of all time... I'll start

HK45CT. Bought it for EDC and then went a little smaller form factor down the road, sold it not realizing I really loved it anyway.

Shit, I guess I'm not doing too bad. Surely better than Edelweiss!!!

I guess my worst fuckup was selling off the AK's I had. I had a Norinco NHM 91 with the long "NM" barrel. More like a nice RPK. Had a couple drums, some 40's and a shitload of 30's too. I also let go of a Steyr barreled Arsenal AK, one of the best ever made. It was actually a nice rifle by any standards, smooth action and accurate barrel. Then I also got rid of an AK74 along with a shitload of mags, stripper clips, parts and other stuff.

I didn't lose out on any of those sales. I sold 'em for about what I paid. But today they're worth 5x or more and I don't even own an AK. Just a shitload of AR's and an FAL. I also wish I hadn't sold that Remington 700 PSS .300WinMag... It wasn't anything special but it was pretty nice and it went to a good home, some SF guy in Texas. The AK's were all sold to guys in the barracks and I got the whole damn company into buying personal weapons, so I guess good did come of it.

Most of those guys are still big into firearms today and they have much nicer shit now.

About ten years ago i needed some money to get home from 29 palms. Only had one pistol with me and my jeep. wasn't gonna sell the jeep and the pistol was an HK P7 like new in the box. I sold it for 800 bucks to buy a plane ticket. Kicking myself in the ass ever since.
My story is close to yours. The gun was a mint nickel P7M13.

• Sad
Reactions: jasewhitehead08
Only one I regret is my first vudoo. It was a very early model and I picked up a new on with the coned breech.

Hopefully this one breaks in, but the first one I had was perfect.

And hopefully I won’t, but if I ever sell either of my two AI’s in the future, I’m 100% sure I’ll regret it.

Smith & Wesson Model 29, 6.5 inch barrel, blue, in wooden presentation box. Sold it for $350.00 because I needed a new Scuba Regulator at the time. Bad mistake. Close second was a Series 70 Govt. Model in brushed nickel, that I had tricked out. Traded it for a Beretta 92F when our dept. switched to automatics.