• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

Re: Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
-birds1.jpg
</div></div>

I don't get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
-birds1.jpg
</div></div>

I don't get it. </div></div>

It's a hot chick with a big gun. You must be gay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's a hot chick with a big gun. You must be gay</div></div>

That's funny how, exactly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread just died. thanks</div></div>

What?? </div></div>

all the gay shiv.

you'd rather look at gay dudes than T & A??

and this thread supposed to be answer to other thread??

boring. </div></div>

286.jpg
</div></div>

ay535j.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with these guys? And what is wrong with these chicks they are with, no fucken idea of what a man is!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
-birds1.jpg
</div></div>

I don't get it.</div></div>
It is a joke because she has a smart enough get a job to afford a gun that is $20,000. But she is a woman so she is dumb enough to pay twice as much as it is worth for a Cheytac.
smile.gif

-birds1.jpg
</div></div>

Motivational; seeing a good looking woman that doesn't have a POS rifle, and looks like she could use it well.

Lighten up Frances.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nosmas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
577692_295338250550019_267180766699101_663216_1313982598_n.jpg
</div></div>

Being able to self-fellate goes a long ways in that equation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1909.jpg
</div></div>

Damn.

They are motivation if you are in the pitchfork-and-fire distribution industry, I am sure their sales will be booming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster heading out for a little road time with the old lady.

fat-girl-rides-motorcycle.jpg
</div></div>

If that was real the sparks would be flying out from the front of the rear tire onto the ground or he's riding really fast in reverse.