• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

1- FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

2- NOTHING: Means something & you need to be worried.

3- GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.

4-WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.

5-THAT’S OK: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

BONUS WORD: WOW!: This is not a compliment. She’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

If you two or more of these words are used in one sentence take prompt action for personal safety.

I’m old. I don’t get road bones. I only get them when I want. In order to get them when I want, I have to think about them first. I have to think about them alot. First.......
I’d rather take a good dump.
Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. I fucking know better.

Funny how things change with time

Daily priorities
1- coffee
2- crap
3- shower
4- rest of day

Crapping after a shower ruins the day

You’re not old enough to know about crapping after a shower fucking up the rest of your day. Who told you ? Your Dad ? Your Uncle ? Your Mom would never tell you that, so leave her out out of it......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: