• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Never understood how a gun owner could like him. Democrat that pretended to be a conservative and sold our FA down the river

We were in San Fran years ago. Tour bus driver out there HATED him.
Said when they were rationing gas the tour bus guy's dad ran a station in town.
Said Reagan's limo rolled in to gas up and his dad refuse him, because his plate number was wrong for the day of the week. I think they were doing even-odd-even, or something.
Anyway, the guy was the station manager, obeying the law and feeding his family.
The good governor pulled the strings and had him fired.
The guy said his dad went though Hell trying to find work again. Took a toll and he died young.

Just when you thought they couldn't possibly get any dumber... :rolleyes:

View attachment 7036747

Looked at his posts, thinking surely he didn't just spend the last two days running up his numbers and then PM me about it. Nobody is THAT stupid, right?
Wrong.

Kitty, kitty, kitty...

You're not s'posed to gloat........stop it. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7036747

Looked at his posts, thinking surely he didn't just spend the last two days running up his numbers and then PM me about it. Nobody is THAT stupid, right?
Wrong.

Kitty, kitty, kitty...

You're underestimating SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of us. :LOL:

View attachment 7036747

Wrong.

Kitty, kitty, kitty...
Just what kind of loser goes and gets themselves banned? Losers

I'm with you on that. I guess the city dwellers are expecting all of us who provide them with food and all the comforts to roll over
and do their bidding. What needs to happen is, the electricity needs to be shut off to NYC, LA, and Chicago for a month or so.

I've been saying the entire country, for about two solid weeks. In the end, the Theory of Natural Selection will have worked all this out.

Reactions: kindabitey
I've been saying the entire country, for about two solid weeks. In the end, the Theory of Natural Selection will have worked all this out.
I usually get to do it for a week, once a year, whether I want to or not. ?