• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Cobia are smoking fast fish.

I just did a dive off niggerhead reef (hey I didn't name it, from the south side it looks like a dude wearing a big afro) which sits off Palm Beach inlet a little to the north in about 125' of water.

Was hanging out at about 12-15', with about 150' of visability doing some decompressing when a group of cobia went by me at warp speed. Thought something was chasing them as I got out my bang stick but they just turned around came back, took a look and bam they were gone again. Wanted to take one home but they were too smart and way too fast.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Just curious, how do you know that they are aware a dog is in there?

I'd bet my lunch money the man told at least one FD member his dog was in there, and information was not related. And he probably said something to the two on the hose team, and they did not act on it. I would not have let him in there. He then becomes a liability for us. We will go get your dog for you right now.

DEVO is one of the most underrated bands imo. They're kickass. The song "Uncontrollable Urge" always gets me fired up...but not as much as "Gut Feeling"

Devo - A group of Ohio pot head's ( a great tee shirt back in the day ). I always loved the Whip it video where the cross eyed girl is aiming the revolver:)