• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Cobia are smoking fast fish.

I just did a dive off niggerhead reef (hey I didn't name it, from the south side it looks like a dude wearing a big afro) which sits off Palm Beach inlet a little to the north in about 125' of water.

Was hanging out at about 12-15', with about 150' of visability doing some decompressing when a group of cobia went by me at warp speed. Thought something was chasing them as I got out my bang stick but they just turned around came back, took a look and bam they were gone again. Wanted to take one home but they were too smart and way too fast.

We seem to encounter lots of cobia while we're scalloping along the nature coast. 4-8 feet of water and they lazily swim around looking for handouts.

Devo - A group of Ohio pot head's ( a great tee shirt back in the day ). I always loved the Whip it video where the cross eyed girl is aiming the revolver:)

It’s interesting that the same little town in Ohio produced Devo, Chrissie Hynde, David Allen Coe and the Black Keys.

Reactions: Decoy
He is the Australian official that said the shooting in New Zealand was the fault of Muslim immigrants.
Here's the incident from another angle. BTW, I believe Senator Anning is correct in everything he said.

Also note how some media outlets are carrying the story with headlines like: "Senator gets into brawl with teenager," or "Senator strikes teenager after getting egged." You don't see too many stories that say something like, "Senator Anning Victim of Attack."

The teenager was let go and not charged after being arrested.

The Senator looks like he had some experience fighting. Notice how he led with his left.

I'd bet my lunch money the man told at least one FD member his dog was in there, and information was not related. And he probably said something to the two on the hose team, and they did not act on it. I would not have let him in there. He then becomes a liability for us. We will go get your dog for you right now.
I made a grab on pets quite a few times. I even pulled an old fat drunk out once. I gotta say I felt better about the pets.

We seem to encounter lots of cobia while we're scalloping along the nature coast. 4-8 feet of water and they lazily swim around looking for handouts.
Mike, where yall scalloping at down there? Near crystal river ? Been down there a few times and down to brooksville. Just booked a place in steinhatchee on the river for week after july 4th. Wife caught 2 over there last year on trout fishing gear. One keeper and one short.
Guy i used to spearfish with out of daytona shot one oneday that was 96#. That sumbich was a fuckin pig. Biggest one i ever seen ever

Mike, where yall scalloping at down there? Near crystal river ? Been down there a few times and down to brooksville. Just booked a place in steinhatchee on the river for week after july 4th. Wife caught 2 over there last year on trout fishing gear. One keeper and one short.
Guy i used to spearfish with out of daytona shot one oneday that was 96#. That sumbich was a fuckin pig. Biggest one i ever seen ever

Yeah, we go out of crystal river. It's best during the week of course.
The area right in the middle of this screen shot.

Going on 41 years now, she has shown no signs of the former............

I've known two guys now, where they have come home to receive word that their wives were now flying the rainbow flag. The first guy was 25 years ago and he got sideswiped. The second guy was 6 or 7 years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He got divorced and found himself a normal (yes, bi-polar) woman.........

Won't speak for anyone else, but mine has a lot of Red headed French Canadian blood flowing through her veins. We used to fight like cats and dogs (over useless b/s........what a surprise). She's settled down and is quite pleasant now. We don't argue over much of anything anymore. Married for 35 years, together for 40 years, so it can happen.......

Last edited:
Here's the incident from another angle. BTW, I believe Senator Anning is correct in everything he said.

Also note how some media outlets are carrying the story with headlines like: "Senator gets into brawl with teenager," or "Senator strikes teenager after getting egged." You don't see too many stories that say something like, "Senator Anning Victim of Attack."

The teenager was let go and not charged after being arrested.

The Senator looks like he had some experience fighting. Notice how he led with his left.

If there was any justice they'd say "alright, junior, you just earned yourself one round in the ring with the old man".

The "Ignore" function may work better but there is sometimes some entertainment value.......

I got caught up in the barbed wire of that not too long ago. It looked like a Bud was givin' me shit, but in reality, he had inadvertently just replied to someone I had on ignore.

I don't press the button on anyone anymore, I just keep a mental scorecard. I'm glad I didn't light up my buddy because of that.....

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb