• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

White House tour today
DEE14C95-3581-4E7D-941B-C0605FDBA21A.jpeg

American 289th Infantry Regiment on the march through the frozen Ardennes to St. Vith, Belgium. January 24, 1945
View attachment 7055803
Wow! That's the 289th that was part of the 75th Division which was also comprised of the 290th and 291st. My Dad was in the 291st K Company. He was shot near St. Vith 8 days before this picture was taken. And the snow is exactly how he described it. Thanks for the pic, HB!!

No there is a store/gift shop on the corner to the west of the White House.
They had some pretty nice stuff.

I bought the hat in the street walking to the engraving tour first thing in the morning.

They had blue ones that actually looked really nice but my wife said if I’m wearing it, it better be red so everyone’s what’s on my head.

So am I the RV guy or the one who saves the world...throw me a bone on the one. Lol

See that's the thing....they are the same guy.
In the future, cousin Eddie lost Katherine and had to raise them kids alone. Eventually down on his luck and destitute he was abducted by aliens, heck you know the rest of the story.

Poor Randy Quaid has always kinda played the same character. Maybe that's why he went nutters.

Reactions: Titan85
Actors

Watch a Navy SEAL vet train Keanu Reeves to clear a room for 'John Wick 3'
Now, thanks to Vigilance Elite, we can see what new tricks Reeves has up his sleeves when John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum premieres on May 17.
A pair of new videos uploaded to YouTube on Monday show Reeves working with Shawn Ryan, a Navy SEAL veteran and former CIA contractor who runs Florida-based Vigilance Elite and provides tactical training for law enforcement personnel and civilians.
In the clips, Ryan and Reeves go over how to enter a room, discussing weapon's handling, foot placement, and the importance of getting the ever-loving fuck out of that doorway.

Interesting, but what is with the pointing a loaded gun at everyone? What about dropping the mag and removing all ammo first?

See that's the thing....they are the same guy.
In the future, cousin Eddie lost Katherine and had to raise them kids alone. Eventually down on his luck and destitute he was abducted by aliens, heck you know the rest of the story.

Poor Randy Quaid has always kinda played the same character. Maybe that's why he went nutters.

I’ll never wear that moo moo he wore at the oscars(?).

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Maxwell

Russia captured lots of metal during war in Syria. Lot of ISIS trucks, SUVs, armored selfmade vehicles and even tanks. Now they brought them to Russia – had an expo in Moscow and afterwards they are traveling across Russia on top of train. For example those photos are from Russian town Tula.

Reactions: Fig
North Carolina State Police have a work truck now.
A fucking work truck.

View attachment 7055785
They have always been creative... back in the 80s I remember they had big Chrysler’s with the vinyl roof, landau irons and grandpa-style chrome hubcaps. Troopers wore a golf shirt and duty pants and belt. You would see them on 40 out by the beaches every weekend doing landoffice business!!!!

Work truck... great for nailing texters and cell talkers.

Cheers, sirhr

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker301
So am I the RV guy or the one who saves the world...throw me a bone on the one. Lol
Just us funning on ya.... great pix and love the hat! I want to do the engraving tour someday!

And you have to admit... the Independence Day line was hilarious!!!

Thanks for posting.... trolling the WH tour... world class!

Cheers, Sirhr