• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I loved you in Independence Day.
National Lampoon Xmas vacation
I don't care what anyone says, this mother fucker has rocked harder and longer than anyone. And it's going to be hard to top. He might outlast me and he's old enough to be my father. He's been "Death Warmed Over" since I was a teen.
He has so many chemicals in him that he is already embalmed / preserved. He looks like the undead, his house keeper listens for breathing and pocks him with a stick.

Last edited:

CSP use to have a few like that for HazMat stuff. Full box, enclosed.

They didnt pull over regular traffic unless dangerous stuff happening. Usually involved us getting called out for either a crash when running or medical (lotta psych and drugs).

They got newer ones now. The old ones rolled a lot of miles.

CSP uses a van for scales.

CSP use to have a few like that for HazMat stuff. Full box, enclosed.

They didnt pull over regular traffic unless dangerous stuff happening. Usually involved us getting called out for either a crash when running or medical (lotta psych and drugs).

They got newer ones now. The old ones rolled a lot of miles.

CSP uses a van for scales.
CSP still runs a work truck with a service bed and a small box truck with scales as well as the vans down here. PITA if you have a trailer.

I'm really curious what they planned to do once they got home. Exactly how are you moving that rock out of the truck bed there chief?

I'm guessing the old back up real fast and mash the brakes trick was involved in their planning discussions

Reactions: Garvey
You need a permit to wipe your ass these days.

I recall my HS French teacher complaining about needing a permit to erect a dog house in Aspen about 85'/86'.

Reactions: hermosabeach