• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

If that's one of them Down Under snakes even that steel bucket isn't far enough away from me.
About 50 years ago when I was still going to school my main source of income was catching snakes and supplying them to Commonwealth Serum Laboratories to make anti-venene, over a few years I developed a natural immunity to the most common snakes. My mother eventually shut me down when she discovered the Anschutz .22 and the 12g shotgun that I had bought with the proceeds. Not too long after that I joined the military, a chapter of my life that lasted almost 27 years.

As a kid, I used to catch rattlesnakes, moccasins, etc for Camp Darby on Ft Benning. Quit Boyscouts when they wouldn't let me keep venomous snakes for my reptile merit badge. Not sure what my parents were thinking and they'd probably go to jail these days. Never bit but in hindsight, it was pretty stupid.

Measles: it’s not just for people who think that The Brady Bunch is scientifically sound. It’s also for Scientologists who believe that we can develop telekinetic powers once we read a certain amount of books (which explains Mathilda-Scientology witch!). Apparently there has been a case of measles on a Scientology cruise ship, and now the ship is being quarantined and nobody is allowed off.

The Hollywood Reporter says that Scientology’s gigantic cruise ship, The Freewinds, is currently docked in St. Lucia. The St. Lucia Coast Guard confirmed to NBC News that the ship being quarantined was the Scientology Freewinds.

...Which begs the question - anyone got a spare Mark 48 torpedo lying around that we could use?

12592C3A-3FA4-478A-BBF8-3C5697664A21.jpeg

Two rows deep? That's not much of an obstacle for two bangalore torpedoes... Virtually no delay for a Mexican Boy Scout generously equipped by the US BATFE.

Why haven’t I been contacted as a consulting engineer? ?:cool::D. If it is made by man, it can be unmade.
No doubt. But it will be much harder for the average border jumper than walking across with no barrier at all.

Do me a favor and look up the Hungarian border fences. Is it penetrable by an army? Sure. Does it work for the intended purpose of stopping the unchecked influx of illegals? Yes, it does.

Don’t try and confuse the topic of protecting our nation from what amounts to an invasion with a full on military assault. The military assault would be much easier to defend, if for no other reason than we might stop pissing about with this political nonsense and get on with it.

Hmmm, a fight in China with the taekwondo dojo vs. weight lifters from the gym next door.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Wrong kinda plants sir.
And we use glass bottle as to not poison our beautiful natural medicine with the evil things in a petroleum based products.
Messes up the whole organic thing......

Taking money from stoners for grass is easier than getting @ArmyJerry to buy more ammo or motorcycles!