• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Attachments

• 2720C64F-155A-4197-87BC-E0AB438C87DA.jpeg
    2720C64F-155A-4197-87BC-E0AB438C87DA.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 141

I was at a VFW drinking a beer and noticed this 20 something guy at the next table had stuffed his hand down the back of his pants and was deep in his butt crack.
I nudged my buddy and said “ look at this idiot digging for gold”.
The kid pulled his hand out of his pants and while in a 4 way conversation with the others at his table, he discreetly moved his hand up to his face and sniffed his fingers.
He repeated this several times, stopping occasionally to drink some beer and look at his cell phone. With the same hand.
The shit smeller finally left with his group and the waitress came over to buss the table.
We stopped her before she could grab anything and told her what we saw, she was grossed out but called the manager over and he got Lysol and they scrubbed down the table and chairs and threw the beer glass away.

I was at a VFW drinking a beer and noticed this 20 something guy at the next table had stuffed his hand down the back of his pants and was deep in his butt crack.
The kid pulled his hand out of his pants and while in a 4 way conversation with the others at his table, he discreetly moved his hand up to his face and sniffed his fingers.
He repeated this several times, stopping occasionally to drink some beer and look at his cell phone. With the same hand.
The shit smeller finally left with his group and the waitress came over to buss the table.
We stopped her before she could grab anything and told her what we saw, she was grossed out but called the manager over and he got Lysol and they scrubbed down the table and chairs and threw the beer glass away.

I was a mechanic on pin setting machines in a bowling alley in my late teens.

The bowling alley also had a restaurant and the waitress was also working as the cook that day. It was a slow day and four teenagers came in to eat. The waitress took their order and went to the kitchen.

I helped myself to a cup of coffee and noticed the teens, who weren’t much older than me, licking the lid of the salt shaker at their table.

The boss wasn’t around so I was in charge. He would have done what I did. Which was kick them out. I told them to never come back.

When I told the waitress what happened she was so disgusted by it that she took every salt and pepper shaker off the tables. She removed the lids, emptied the contents and put them in the dishwasher for a deep cleaning cycle.

Those teens are probably about 60 by now. They probably work for the DNC or some Democratic politician.

BTW, I don’t put salt on my food in restaurants.

I was a mechanic on pin setting machines in a bowling alley in my late teens.

The bowling alley also had a restaurant and the waitress was also working as the cook that day. It was a slow day and four teenagers came in to eat. The waitress took their order and went to the kitchen.

I helped myself to a cup of coffee and noticed the teens, who weren’t much older than me, licking the lid of the salt shaker at their table.

The boss wasn’t around so I was in charge. He would have done what I did. Which was kick them out. I told them to never come back.

When I told the waitress what happened she was so disgusted by it that she took every salt and pepper shaker off the tables. She removed the lids, emptied the contents and put them in the dishwasher for a deep cleaning cycle.

Those teens are probably about 60 by now. They probably work for the DNC or some Democratic politician.

BTW, I don’t put salt on my food in restaurants.
Second best job I had as a kid was a Pin boy . On a Friday and Saturday night I would make $30 in tips and they fed me too. Bad thing was I had to help the Bartender close up and he wanted to mop the whole place every night. For a 13 y/o kid that was a goldmine.

• Love
Reactions: hermosabeach
All I can say is that those people must have learned that behavior somewhere...

Yeah. I was going to say the the videos are proof that we descended from monkeys and the instinctive DNA remains. Some have it stronger than others.
Nasty people.

Yeah. I was going to say the the videos are proof that we descended from monkeys and the instinctive DNA remains. Some have it stronger than others.
Nasty people.

What bothers me most is that these people can drive, vote and reproduce.

When I dwell on this it's even more disturbing to realize that some of them might be restaurant workers or processing the packaged food that we get at the grocery store.

There aren't face masks, hair nets or rubber gloves that are thick enough to make me feel any better.

Reactions: FishinGuns
At first glance this is an F-16 taking off out of TUL with the Navistar/International school bus plant in the background. The bus plant was originally built during WWII to build B-24s which were pivotal in both the European and Pacific campaigns.
Motivational AF

Attachments

• 1557083517388.png
    1557083517388.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 208