• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

@Loonhunter that was my first reaction as well.

An Oosik I believe it is called if removed and made into something. Wonder if Emo would like to get beat with a dick club?
I think it is a baculum (sp) as the actual bone in the critter. An actual penis bone.
They dont tell you about that in sex ed with they say its not a bone, just tubes filled with blood.
Which can rupture if you are getting too rowdy, long stroke it, and miscalculate re-entry and fold one’s unit over too far. Can be repaired but someone has to take a scalpel to your unit.

Anyways, did someone say steak?

@Loonhunter that was my first reaction as well.

An Oosik I believe it is called if removed and made into something. Wonder if Emo would like to get beat with a dick club?
I think it is a baculum (sp) as the actual bone in the critter. An actual penis bone.
They dont tell you about that in sex ed with they say its not a bone, just tubes filled with blood.
Which can rupture if you are getting too rowdy, long stroke it, and miscalculate re-entry and fold one’s unit over too far. Can be repaired but someone has to take a scalpel to your unit.

Anyways, did someone say steak?
I have a wallet made from walrus foreskin... if I rub it it turns into a briefcase.

On a serious note. Do NOT do an image search for walrus foreskin. Humanity is doomed.

Reactions: hermosabeach
According to the published date on the Fox web page, this sotry originally ran March 22, 2011.

In that case, Obama probably gave them asylum. They are probably still running around on our streets.

And it's still a shame that they don't shoot spies like they use to.

Reactions: Huckleberry75
And hang traitors.

At one time, the Brits knew how to do it:

This lady made Trudeau nervous...

Even the French knew how to punish collaborators. The men were executed while the women got their head shaved. Notice in the last part of this video that an American soldier helped with a haircut. From my research, I learned that the prostitutes, who serviced the Wehrmacht, were left alone after the war. This was undoubtedly due to the fact that these soiled doves would have also named their high-ranking French clients after the war - think Heidi Fleiss.

Reactions: fx77