• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Awesome Shot!!! We use to go up to either the focsle or the forward Catwalk, which you see in the pic there on the port side. During Cat Shots you wouldn't believe how far below the flight deck some of those ordinance laden aircraft would drop on a calm day without taking into account bow dive on waves. Pretty spectacular, but it would get difficult to breath for a bit for some reason..... ?

An_F-A-18C_Hornet_launches_from_the_flight_deck_of_the_conventionally_powered_aircraft_carrier.jpg

I'll take an uneducated guess. It's because today facts don't matter. Feelings and propaganda rule the day. I am personal friends with a Journalist a good one too. I asked her "What the hell is going on with the people who are tasked with delivering information to the American public" ? Her answer " They were trained by the same people and coached by " History" teachers. I do my job like it supposed to be done and let the chips fall. I can't speak for anyone else".

Reactions: Barneybdb