• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8A89CEA2-1141-49C9-91D9-A4F206B0EF1B.jpeg

79 I think, hourmeter quit after 15k, I'm told that was years ago. Still running like a raped ape.

I bought a Deere tandem disc off an old farmer. He had a 1980 4440 sitting beside a brand new 200 horse tractor. He bought the 4440 new. Said at 10,000 hours he did an in-frame overhaul, and it had another 5000 on it since then. They sure got the 40 series right! Hell of a thing when ones that are squared away sell for more money in 2019 than they did in 1980.

When you have survived D-Day and made it to age 93... you have balls enough to flirt with Trumps wife... in front of him!!!

“If I was 20 years younger!!!”

Absolutely classic and just what you would expect from an awesome American!

The response from POTUS.... “ Honored to have the guy flirting with his wife!”

‘Merika!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

PS. IF Michelle O. had been there instead, the guy would probably have done a short arm inspection and given her penicillin... just sayin.

Interesting video of a guy trying to rob a liquor store and 2 Coca Cola delivery men. One of the delivery guy gets the guns and then shoots a round off, lucky he didn't kill someone, then the ass kicking starts

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis